Kiss and don't tell. | Teen Ink

Kiss and don't tell.

So it has been 5 months that I've been with my boyfriend. My parents don't know about him. He's a keeper, and i fell for this maniac. But although, i feel like he's into me more than I'm into him. So its like, I'm the guy and he's the girl! Weird,eh? I never really had this kind of problem. Teenage Love has always been a roller-coaster for me. I had this one bad fling with a guy. I did really like him, and I do sometimes think I do like him even If I have a boyfriend. See these complications in teenage relationships?! These things can break your soul,mind, and heart. But being in love at 16 isn't so bad as it seems. Actually I think its a good thing, it makes YOU happy, and you can smile at the world because you found this particular person. Although, I do agree that nowadays, its just SEX and DRUGS. Just know some relationships aren't like that. And that thing about not telling my parents that I have a boyfriend? Well, it's easy to figure out. My parents are really strict. If they find out, i think i may get slapped. But I wonder why they don't allow me to have one, its not like i do things with him. Anyways, back to the topic; My boyfriend, i shall call him "Pineapple", is a real gentleman. On my birthday, last year (09), he bought me this really beautiful bracelet with flowers and crystals on it. Looked fancy, but expensive. And on Christmas, he got me a gold necklace with a heart and diamonds on it. I sort of feel ashamed, in my head im like : "Why do you buy me these things? Its only have been 5 months." But I do feel good, it just shows he cares for me. Hopefully he does.

SO, my point of Love is. .
Love is a mysterious,imperfect,beautiful thing. It has its ups and downs. It takes time, age does not matter. :)

Dr.Eah SILVER said...
on Feb. 16 2010 at 4:41 am
Dr.Eah SILVER, Dededo, Other

"An Apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the Doctor cute, screw the fruit!"

lol, well.

You see, my parents are super strict -___-!

musiclover114 SILVER, Woodstock, Georgia

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

born an original, why die a copy?

i say if u really like the guy and think u will be together 4 a while tell ur 'rents

Dr.Eah SILVER said...
on Feb. 14 2010 at 6:43 am
Dr.Eah SILVER, Dededo, Other

haha, im scared to tell my rents }:

born an original, why die a copy?

awesome i used to do the same thing and not tell my 'rents i had a bf but then i felt guilty and told them and now we are all happy.........for now,lol-jk