"i love you"

When a guy/girl says "i love you" they don't always mean it. If they want you to do something with them that is wrong you shouldn't do it just because they say "i love you". When some people say i love you to there Boyfriend/Girlfriend they just want them to do something with them. I've learned not to trust everyone that says "i love you" to me because most the time they don't mean it. There are different ways the phrase "i love you" is used some people say it in a friend way and others say it in a real love way but not everyone means what they say "i love you" is a phrased used sometimes between friends and it is also used to talk people into doing thing they are not ready for or shouldn't do. Sometimes when people say "i love you" and don't mean it it could cause serious damage to someone causing them to cut themselves or even kill themselves. The phrase "i love you" can really cause serious damage in the world if people keep saying "i love you" and don't mean it.

Angel*music*lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 9:33 am
I agree! But sometimes, I love you is the greatest thing you could ever say to someone. I have a BF of 1year and 1 1/2 months, and he tells me he loves me... But I don't think he means it in a bad way.
Angel

asdfasdfasf replied...
this is overdramatic. someone saying i love you cant make someone kill themselves. the worst thing it could do is make them... oh ... feel good about themselves. whats so bad about that now?