My Outlook On Love | Teen Ink

My Outlook On Love

By XTheHybridOneX GOLD, Richmond, Virginia
XTheHybridOneX GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

"Just brighten up, smile, and live it up."

I have been asked to write about love. So here goes nothing. Love to me is the greatest jewel that can be shared yet it can be a horrible burden. Love can compel people to do extraordinary things because if you embrace love it can work wonders, but if you're hurt by love it really makes you fall to the point where you don't know if you can get up. Love is something that you really must feel and embrace yet it's so misjudged now a days when you see couples divorcing or 14 year olds getting engaged and whatnot. No love is something more than that. I believe that love is what you see when a mother sees her new born baby for the first time. Love is the look in a couples eyes when they say the words "I do". Love is what helps friendships last, love is what keeps us from bringing one another down every day. Love should be embraced by everyone it's something to live for and if you find it than consider yourself lucky. Don't be a fool and let love fly away from you no instead cherish it for what it really is and it's the greatest thing you will ever feel. My goal for myself is to change my ways and Live to Love because no matter what brings me down if I have friends that I care for and love and they do the same then I shall have nothing to worry about. So I leave you with this. If you say you love and you don't embrace it and truly mean it than why say you love at all?

Some asked me to give my outlook on love this sums it up. :]

Afra- SILVER said...
on Nov. 5 2011 at 8:48 am
Afra- SILVER, Colombo, Other

Even when the sun sets the moon will rise.

Your words are amazingly true. Love is beautful and its a burden.