Diversity | Teen Ink

Diversity

By Twlightreader5 SILVER, Delhi, Iowa
Twlightreader5 SILVER, Delhi, Iowa

I like the twilight quote, "If you could live forever what would you live for?" And some other quotes...
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I believe that being different is an important quality. So many teenagers always try to fit in with others by trying to be the same as everyone else. Diversity is important when dealing with a social life. You want to be different, have your own style, have your own personality. Being yourself is much more important than trying to fit in. If a person truly wants to be your friend, it won't matter if your personality isn't like everyone else's. The key is to be original in life.

Twlightreader5 SILVER, Delhi, Iowa

Yeah this may be wierd to anyone that I rated my own work, but it was actually one of my friends that got on when I was still logged in. lol

twilighter5 said...
Sorry when I rated it I meant to click that I liked it, but accidently clicked the didn't like it.