How to Get the Girl in Four Ways

The tips I’m about to give you will help you land the girl of your dreams. Help is the key word here. If you’re a total stalker, I can’t help you.
1.
Girls like when guys make the first move. If the girl doesn’t know you exist then the odds of you dating her are kind of slim. Strike up conversation about anything. All good relationships come from friendship. If the conversation flows then you’ll know that you two are compatible. If not, move on.
2.
Ever heard of the saying, laughter is the way to a girl’s heart? Well, it is. Just as long as you’re not trying to make her laugh with farting noises. It’s immature and gross, so don’t do it. Just be natural, that’s when the real laughter will come.
3.
Once you have the emotional stuff down, the rest is easy. Girls love it when guys smell good, but they don’t want to be overwhelmed with Axe every time they come within a five foot radius. So stick with one spray. Showering is a plus, too.
4.
Once you have the girl, all that’s left to do is to take her out on a date. Please don’t take her to another dinner and a movie. Go cliff jumping at Devils Lake or invite her over for video games and pizza. These are ten times more fun than a lame horror flick.
Of course every girl is different but a majority of girls will agree with these tips. Whether these work or not, just remember it’s better to try and fail, then to not try at all. If she’s not into it then you can do better.

houston said...
Dec. 24, 2014 at 11:03 am
i loved your tips and i definitely agreed with it all, as the kind of girl i am i think it's good to make a girl laugh, p.s. favorite part and that these tips can definitely help, awesome! :)

MarieAntoinette2012 said...
Hey, a dude that actually gets it!!!!

LoveBird said...
I agree that these are 4 basic things to know. But don't forget to add something special for both of you to remeber. (and separate you from any other guys that try for their atention.)

owl-girl said...
another tip is be nicer to people... there's a guy I liked for a long time and I probably would have gone out with him if he wasn't so mean to other people (not me, but still)

kksexi12 said...

I agree with this. Guys, we don't want to be treated like just another girl. We all want to be something special to you, just like guys probably feel with other girls. Anyways, I love the article and I love the axe part.

A good joke and a hug occasionally is good for your relationship, too!!! Great article; pay attention guys.

Steffie said...
SO TRUE. Cuz that happened to me :/

KrazyButCool said...
I'm a girl and I also agree with these tips. For all the guys out there if you really want a girl, take it slow. Befriend her and treat her with repect. To the author, great job! I wish all guys could follow this :)

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I won't date, but if I did, I think I might want to go learn how to throw knives.  Or go hawking.  Yeah, I'm a maid marian sometiems.

Marnina said...
I agree on a lot, but I disagree on a few things.

shedevil said...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:54 am
I agree with all these tips !

z0mbie said...
AND DON'T FORGET: DO NOT PRESSURE HER FOR SEX. DO NOT ASK HER ABOUT IT, DO NOT SUGGEST IT, DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT. WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX! WE WANT LOVE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LESS!

ZombieDanceWithMe replied...
waaaaay agreed :]

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i soo agreee withhh this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HopelessRomantic1 replied...
YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XenonGThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
hah. have you met half the girls in my school?

gogreen1 replied...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 11:20 am
so true!!!!!!!!!!

TheBadSun replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 9:38 am
TRUEE!!!!!!!!

bcakex1 replied...
i wish all us guys could understand that lol

talking-with-silence said...
I agree with all of that. I like how you ended it. "If she's not into you ,you can do better". Kinda true. I liked this guy and he didn't like me and I was like "well... </3 I can do better". I might add (all your stuff was awesome BTW I bet you have a ton of girls) that they need to be nice. Don't be all wishy washy ethier. Pkaying hard to get isn't cute- it's anoying.

xoxoskaterchickxoxo said...
yah... that is true!!!