How to Get the Girl in Four Ways | Teen Ink

How to Get the Girl in Four Ways

By 2stickelmaier GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
2stickelmaier GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

The tips I’m about to give you will help you land the girl of your dreams. Help is the key word here. If you’re a total stalker, I can’t help you.
1.
Girls like when guys make the first move. If the girl doesn’t know you exist then the odds of you dating her are kind of slim. Strike up conversation about anything. All good relationships come from friendship. If the conversation flows then you’ll know that you two are compatible. If not, move on.
2.
Ever heard of the saying, laughter is the way to a girl’s heart? Well, it is. Just as long as you’re not trying to make her laugh with farting noises. It’s immature and gross, so don’t do it. Just be natural, that’s when the real laughter will come.
3.
Once you have the emotional stuff down, the rest is easy. Girls love it when guys smell good, but they don’t want to be overwhelmed with Axe every time they come within a five foot radius. So stick with one spray. Showering is a plus, too.
4.
Once you have the girl, all that’s left to do is to take her out on a date. Please don’t take her to another dinner and a movie. Go cliff jumping at Devils Lake or invite her over for video games and pizza. These are ten times more fun than a lame horror flick.
Of course every girl is different but a majority of girls will agree with these tips. Whether these work or not, just remember it’s better to try and fail, then to not try at all. If she’s not into it then you can do better.

on May. 7 2010 at 9:48 am
WolfGirl88 GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

" Live Life with Love"

Awesome tips but one I would say is guys don't talk to your girlfriends sister or friends more than her. . . its a little rude. . . but some guys will be guys. . <3 ha love ya

on Mar. 21 2010 at 1:08 am
BasketballChick5, San Diego, California

:)Just Do It:) <3

These are great tips lol!!! And yea guys its not that hard is it!!! And don't stink all the time okk!!! TAKE A SHOWER HEHE:)

bound4life4ever PLATINUM, Jamaica, New York

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

haha...i am a girl nd i love the first one and 3.....i want the guys to make the 1st move!if they a man they would! if they dont..they rnt a man! lol..nd 3! I HATE IT WHEN GUYS PUT SO MUCH AXE ON!!!!! I, LOVE THE SMELL BUT DONT DROPWN URRSELF! ITS DISGUSTING!

CatherineS BRONZE, Charlotte, South Carolina

"Don't be ridiculous. You have no right to barge into people's castles and take their guitars." -Howl's Moving Castle

Brilliant comments! See, boys, it's not so hard! Just shower and have a couple manners and there ya go.

Madeleine Smith BRONZE, Longmont, Colorado
*nailed it

you nailed. how do you do it? i mean, how do you know all of this and come up with it?

awsumness luv 'em

AlyssaJo said...
on Jan. 22 2010 at 11:00 am
AlyssaJo, La Monte, Missouri

" You are unique, just like everyone else."

Those were really good tips:) You covered the main stuff that can make or break the deal. Nice job.

Lost-In-Life GOLD, Whitby, Other

It's never to late, if it weren't for the last minute many things would never get done!

I'm a girl, and I agree with these points. However the part about smelling good, sure we like a guy to smell nice but if I'm really into a guy i won't care what he smells like. (as long as I don't have to hold my nose when I go near him)

AnastasiaJ. BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

"If knowledge is the key then just show me the lock"- Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest

SOOO TRUE!!! Great tips! :)

awjb said...
I totally agree with these tips!