Confused | Teen Ink

Confused

Everyday I woke up in the morning, drink my Coffee, and go to my university, but there are questions which I always ask to myself. These Questions are : What do I really need? Do I need a girl who loves me from her heart? or do I just need to have a girl friend? I am always asking myself these questions ,but as soon I realize that I don't have an answer for these questions I become totally confused. My problem is that I think that am searching for love and as the quotation says " The one who is looking for love will never find it". In fact, a lot of my friends have a girl friends ,but they don't love them. Although that I don't have a hot body as the girls want, I am self confident about myself because I have some things that other boys don't have like being faithful, polite, and have a heart which only loves. Sometimes I get chances to have a girl friends easily ,but I refuse because I can't deceive a girl because she is a human being ,and she has feelings like me.Sometimes I look to my friends ,and I find them very happy with their girlfriends.On the other hand, when I look to myself, I find myself very sad because I don't have a girl who always asks about me, who cares about me, who really loves me from her hear, and who she want to spend her life with me .What I really need is a girl who loves me from her heart and she love me from her heart ,but where is she?

NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

well, that's what I really think. I haven't always held that belief though but now, I strongly support it. it might seem too basic and not enough, but in the end, it's satisfactory. girls feel that way too sometimes, but in the end, i think she's the one that gets it worse than the boy, especially if she does something stupid.

FaRaMaWy BRONZE, Cairo, Other

Life is full of troubles but worries make it double, so be happy

you totally right fayrouz :) i agree with you

NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

One thing I admire about this is that you are only asking for a simple girl that will be polite, respectful, and love you back...you're not asking for some super slender model. Peronsally, I believe that girlfriends/boyfriends are silly nonsense, b/c any guy that cares about a girl won't play with her and wrap her around her finger only to punch her in the gut and send her off to be recycled again the girlfriend/boyfriend process. My advice is, as an Egyptian that shares some of your same feelings, to wait and be patient and not to get some girlfriend just cause. WAIT. and get married. you may not have a girl to ask about you now, but in the future, when you do have one, you will be glad you waited for her and just her. as for now, just hope and pra*y. :)