Confused | Teen Ink

Confused

December 31, 2009
By Anonymous

Everyday I woke up in the morning, drink my Coffee, and go to my university, but there are questions which I always ask to myself. These Questions are : What do I really need? Do I need a girl who loves me from her heart? or do I just need to have a girl friend? I am always asking myself these questions ,but as soon I realize that I don't have an answer for these questions I become totally confused. My problem is that I think that am searching for love and as the quotation says " The one who is looking for love will never find it". In fact, a lot of my friends have a girl friends ,but they don't love them. Although that I don't have a hot body as the girls want, I am self confident about myself because I have some things that other boys don't have like being faithful, polite, and have a heart which only loves. Sometimes I get chances to have a girl friends easily ,but I refuse because I can't deceive a girl because she is a human being ,and she has feelings like me.Sometimes I look to my friends ,and I find them very happy with their girlfriends.On the other hand, when I look to myself, I find myself very sad because I don't have a girl who always asks about me, who cares about me, who really loves me from her hear, and who she want to spend her life with me .What I really need is a girl who loves me from her heart and she love me from her heart ,but where is she?