Please, Just Stop | Teen Ink

Please, Just Stop

By PoisonedLove SILVER, Hobbs, New Mexico
PoisonedLove SILVER, Hobbs, New Mexico

They all happen to be from David Levithan since he is my favorite author

"You will always be my always"
"Remember that at any given moment there are a thousand things you can love."
"Being a b*** is easy. It's finding the alternative that's hard."

Have you ever noticed those people that just insist on making you listen to their love life and all the stupid little things about it, even when you not only don't have the time, but also you really don't wish to listen? There seems to plenty of people like that in my life. Knowing good and well that it's not that I don't care about them, but more so that I really don't wish to know about who they're dating or what they did on that date last night. If I knew that you were going out of that date and I wanted to know how it went, I would ask and that's it. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a bitter person in the least and I enjoy supporting people. In fact, supporting people is something that I believe I'm relatively good at, but it's when all they wish to talk about it that other person, not common interests or anything, just that other person. That's when I start getting annoyed. Also, to be honest, I could care less if that other person got a goodnight kiss or not, that doesn't interest me. Anytime that you all felt the same way, just wanting to tell your friend to shut the heck up about their love life and listen for once?

on Jan. 6 2010 at 7:36 am
PoisonedLove SILVER, Hobbs, New Mexico

"You will always be my always"

I loved your comment. That made me smile (especially the sarcastic part xD) which is good for my day so far

Love is love it will always be it sucks.. Guys and love with me dont mix and telling me i love u wouldnt even dare come out my bfs mouth

biggerinfinities SILVER, Superior, Colorado

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I belive that people like to tell you their love life beacause it makes them happy and of course if it makes them happy it MUST make you happy too(did u catch the sarcasm?) but you know just tune them out~ it makes them happy