Is romance truly dead?

Well, i began wondering if romance is really dead. i know that a lot of people still think it's fully alive, and im called romantic cause of things i do. but what about other people? i go to school every day and see guys treating girls like they're pieces of meat instead of people, and it bugs me. there's a small portion of guys left that still try to woo the girl with romance, but a large protion doesnt. can i get some different opinions here?

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i wonder the same things all the time. but i am young... and inexperienced. i have seen people really truly in love... and i have seen relationships that arent even real relationships. they just should not be. i wonder if there are any guys left in this world that are decent human beings- because all the good ones i know seem to be taken completely and all that is left are pervs. do u agree?

guitarist27 replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 8:51 pm :
Highly. It's disgusting how a lot of guys act, but we all find our soulmate in due time.