Is romance truly dead? | Teen Ink

Is romance truly dead?

By guitarist27 GOLD, Christiana, Pennsylvania
guitarist27 GOLD, Christiana, Pennsylvania

If we don't open our eyes now and see all of his lies, our eyes will never open again.

Well, i began wondering if romance is really dead. i know that a lot of people still think it's fully alive, and im called romantic cause of things i do. but what about other people? i go to school every day and see guys treating girls like they're pieces of meat instead of people, and it bugs me. there's a small portion of guys left that still try to woo the girl with romance, but a large protion doesnt. can i get some different opinions here?

Highly. It's disgusting how a lot of guys act, but we all find our soulmate in due time.

Leann14 GOLD said...
Leann14 GOLD, DeGraff, Ohio
i wonder the same things all the time. but i am young... and inexperienced. i have seen people really truly in love... and i have seen relationships that arent even real relationships. they just should not be. i wonder if there are any guys left in this world that are decent human beings- because all the good ones i know seem to be taken completely and all that is left are pervs. do u agree?