OLDSCHOOL TYPE

I HAVE SEEN MANY LOVE TRAGEDIES THROUGH OUT MY 17 YEARS OF LIFE, AND EVEN THOUGH THEY BROUGHT MANY TEARS I AM THANKFULL THAT THEY TOOK PLACE. I SEE THEM AS GOD TELLING ME TO WAIT. NOT TO RUSH LOVE. LET IT COME TO ME.
ALL THREE OF MY OLDER SISTERS GOT PREGNANT AND 17 AND I SWORE THAT THAT WOULD NEVER BE ME SO A MADE A VOW TO REMAIN ABSTINENT UNTIL MARRIAGE. I WITNESS MY FRIENDS GO THROUGH HEARTBRAKES AND I BEING THE GOOD FRIEND LET THEM CRY ON MY SHOULDER. FOR THESE REASONS, I AM IN NO HURRY TO FIND LOVE. I HAVE BEEN IN RELATONSHIPS BUT WHEN THEY COME TO IT'S END I AM ALWAYS SURE TO END THEM ON A GOOD NOTE AND CONTINUE THE FRIENDSHIP WE HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF A BOY WANTS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME I LET HIM COME TO ME. I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO GET NOTICED BY A BOY. GIRLS BE WHO YOU ARE DON'T CHANGE TO BE NOTICED, IT WILL NOT BE YOU IF HE FALLS FOR WHAT YOU CHANGED INTO. LET HIM COME TO YOU AND SHOW THAT HE IS INTERESTED IN YOU. THEN IT MEANS YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT ;)

Soft_spoken said...
THAT WAS SO RIGHT ILL KEEP THAT IN MIND