What girls look for in guys.

I don't know about you, girls, but in a guy, I look for someone sweet and caring; someone who'd go to the end of the universe and back for you. Someone who'd defend you and help you and hold you when you need them to.
I want someone who will always think about someone else and not themselves, but not to an extent where they forget themselves and don't take care of themselves.
And, someone who's honest.

soccer123 said...
i completely agree with u and i am the same way. great job :D

PoetLaureate07 replied...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 10:10 am :
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a guy dont do me right, i just dump him in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!

Alia_TanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 13, 2011 at 8:37 pm :
gud 4 you!! :D

PayPay said...
i know how you feel about it. i mean if they cant do that than they aint a man

PoetLaureate07 replied...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 10:11 am :
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... =)

randomperson_003 said...
Ha. I also have a girlfriend and I know as a girl how I would love to be treated so i try to treat her the best I can. She inspires me every day and makes me look at the good in people. She's helped me become open with who I am. =)

DizzyRae said...
Lol...Im a girl & I treat others, especially the people I date, the way I want 2...Well I try..besides I have a girlfriend....it kinda helps

DizzyRae said...
Any gurl would want that..but u 4got that a girl wants their significant other 2 show them their love..in their kisses..their touch..the way they hold them..they want them 2 pay attention 2 them & care for them not jus cucz of their looks but 4 sumthin they only can c

BIGBONES replied...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:02 pm :
wow you really know what you want i like that i just wish some one would atleast know im like that

DizzyRae replied...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:50 pm :

BIGBONES` replied...
Nov. 23, 2009 at 12:27 pm :
cool cool thats real cool of you to do that for her.

storywritinggirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 8:14 am :
thanks for commenting guys.. please check out my other stuff