What girls look for in guys.

I don't know about you, girls, but in a guy, I look for someone sweet and caring; someone who'd go to the end of the universe and back for you. Someone who'd defend you and help you and hold you when you need them to.
I want someone who will always think about someone else and not themselves, but not to an extent where they forget themselves and don't take care of themselves.
And, someone who's honest.

Therese said...
May 11, 2012 at 10:15 am:
I like this, but i think you should have gone on and told why you look for those things.

Archangel1410This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3, 2011 at 5:19 pm:
We look for the same in girls. We dont always get that in return. Most girls go out with us cause we are hot.

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 12:22 pm :
Hmmmmm.....good to know!!!!!!! :)

massacre said...
Although awfully poetic, I agree. I think that, above all, I just want someone to hold my hand.

Most guys look for the same things in girls. But most of the time while girls look for something like that in us guys that dont show it in return. 

Daniellee16 said...
Mar. 20, 2011 at 6:38 am:
Couldn't agree more!

DakotaShadow said...
girls are the most comlicated things in universe. It'd be easier to break through the C.I.A.'s firewall than decode one of us. Juse keep being nice, it'll be worth it in the end

TrinityCreed said...
Nov. 8, 2010 at 10:05 am:
Okay, but I'm a guy; please tell me why girls at my school are so stuck up even when I'm nice. I act nice and polite (treat them in a respectful way) to them but, they don't treat me the same. Please tell me why that is happening.

Still_Waters26 replied...
Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:55 am :
Since I'm a girl, I know how they work.  Considering how these girls are treating you, you can make two assumptions.  1: they're jerks, or 2: they're testing you to see how far you'll go before you stop being nice--if this is the case, rise to the challenge and still stay nice, because sooner or later they'll get the message.  I really wish there were more guys like you in my school; most of them either think they're the king of the whole school, or just want you for your body...h... (more »)

massacre replied...
Apr. 11, 2011 at 7:29 pm :
Or, ya know, they make assumptions about you based on stupid things, like the way you dress or how you look. It happens. I mean, just watch The Breakfast Club... :)

OneHotMeS4L replied...
May 25, 2011 at 8:48 am :
I love that movie!!! (:

massacre replied...
May 25, 2011 at 9:31 pm :
I know, right?? Best 80s movie, by far. Possibly the best movie ever. :P

fob-fan5 said...
Oct. 17, 2010 at 12:10 am:
**raises hand** me too

tuasony said...
im a guy and I have to agree with you. But a fair warning to you all! All guys will not ALWAYS put you first, its just our nature. I think its is you girls nature also. So dont put him first in your life, because if he goes, so does your reason to be happy.  You should put your full love in someone who loves you and know for sure that he wont change.

Destiny F. replied...
Dec. 22, 2010 at 7:29 pm :
You are so right. Never just throw off everything and focus on just that person you still need to be cautious

GiSELA said...
100% with you !(:

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 6:24 pm:
Though that is all true, and this is very well written and makes a good point, I only have one requirement for a guy. To be the person who I love.

spiceyredpepper replied...
Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:29 am :
ditto! you're so right!

Alia_TanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 13, 2011 at 8:36 pm :
AGREED! :D :D :D Hope my guy will luv me 4eva <3 lol :)

soccer123 said...
i completely agree with u and i am the same way. great job :D