Sex at a young age?

As you hear a lot, young children have been having sex and small young girls getting pregnant. Usually with no father to help raise the baby. Why do you think so many young teens are going out having sex? I believe a lot of it has to go with the music many listen to and tv/movies nowadays. Of course music and tv and movies always had these sexual themes to some of them but now its just straight out there, like they don't care about who listens to these. In many old songs had inuendos. So they were much more hidden. Now as you hear songs "Birthday Sex" and more with straight out sexual themes and words. Many teens (And adults to that matter) do NOT use protection which is a big part of sexual interaction. If you do choose to have sex, use a comdom. Probably one of the better choices. Many people of all ages think sex is a game. Many believe it's just for fun and to mess around with. When i believe it is only to have with the person you know you will spend the rest of your life with. Sharing that special bond with that special someone. If you do choose to have sex at an early age, or any age! Be protected!
-Thanyou for reading :)

Mexiican said...
Nov. 4, 2010 at 10:59 am:
yeah i do understand. I think its true

Gmoney10 said...
i deff' agree with this, no aggrument just let people do what they think is right. and do what you thnk is right and see who comes up higher. :) because this is what i am doing and i have no kid and i am going to graduate happy and become a good mother when it is right for me. lol

Fuzzy Wazzy said...
This is so true thaz wat my dad says to me im only 14 and ive een asked to have sex and ive ben close 2 doin it but i realized that ur a virgin only once in ur life nce itz gone itz gone u cant get it back. So im waitin till i find the perfect guy that i no i will love 4-ever

Meago said...
I agree completely! Read my Vanished Morals article. Tell me what you think please. =D

The_End said...
May 12, 2010 at 10:03 pm:

So many teens believe they are in love so there reason is automatically this: "It's not wrong if two people love each other enough."

Look we're teenagers, and whether it is actually love or not does not change the fact that if you're going to have sex as a teen, you must be incredibly careful.

I personally believe it should happen only between those who are married as well.

But hey, it's your choice.

rishro replied...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:42 pm :
Agreed. Im noy trying to stop anyone from choosing their own ways. Only here to guide :)

MangoMadness replied...
Apr. 10, 2011 at 4:45 pm :
I used to think I'd wait till marriage, but firstly, what if I'm 30 and not married, I know enough about adults to know that's pretty much impossible to wiat that long, and secondly, a marriage is really no reliable than a spoken promise. I've seen enough crime shows to know that.

SunShineSparkleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i dnt think music and movies have anythimng to do with this, now in days people rather young adults are useing more drugs it makes you not care and do things that are wrong, but i dnt nessesarly think sex is wrong, im not going to lie i have sex with my boyfriend and im 17, it just happens its not like i hear a song and say, "lets go have sex," right after.

rishro replied...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:47 pm :
Well thats your opinion. If you havn't realized movies and music have been increasingly talking about sex and not even directly. I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion. Im absoutley sure druigs have a big part too. But thats not what i was focusing on. I was focusing on the Entertainment industry. Im not saying having sex before your married is nescissarily WRONG. And im not saying one song will make you in the "mood". Basically im trying to say is INFLUENCES people, teens especially... (more »)

PayPay said...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 9:09 pm:
i understan where you are coming from. because my friends are doing that. and they do say its because of the musice and the movies. They dont help the kids they make things worst.

loveee:) said...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 12:04 pm:
I honestly do not think it is the music we are listening to, or the movies we are watching, or even the things we are reading that is making teens want to have sex . The reason teens have sex is because they think they are in love. Sometimes they are in love, but just not ready. And thats why they break up not to long afterward. They have sex , it gets awkward or something happens (like a pregnancy ), and they break up. And then sometimes they are not in love, they just use that as an excus... (more »)

rishro replied...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:48 pm :
Indeed i agree. A lot of teens believe they are "in love". But that is not what i was focusing on this. :) I was focusing on the Entertainment Industry.

BasketballChick5 said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 5:33 pm:
Sarah A. how would you feel if you got preganet and then when you child turns 10 and says mom i am pregant it be like a child taking care of a child and you would just say thats ok atleast you were ready and then when she goes on a date at 13 or 15 shes going to tell that guy i have a kid and she/he is 3-5 hes not going to date her!!!!That what happens alot!!!!

BasketballChick5 said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 5:30 pm:
I agree young girls have sex at a young age aand getting pregant......soem of these girls are 10 and they are children and then soon they are a child taking care of a child adn they can't really tend to them!

sisterscrestofthedeadend said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 10:26 pm:
I agree with the author on this subject many girls are getting pregnant at an early age and also in their teen years not only because of the music media out there but probably peer presshure

rishro replied...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:50 pm :
Not all of it is from music and movies. But it was what i was mainly focusing about on this article. :)

Hanner_:D said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 8:26 pm:
I think that they really think the guy loves them. Or maybe it was sex or they were over. It is sad that so many girls are being pushed to have sex at a young age, I have to admit. But to tell the truth, even tho we "post a comment" about this and some girl reads this knowing that her boyfriend wants sex when she comes over at 8. Our words will leave her head.

Sarah A. said...
i believe that sex is a matter of being ready. it doesn't matter what age or what you watch and listen to. if you think you are ready, then you are ready. i have to say that i've had sex after one year with my boyfriend and we broke up three months later and i did really love him. and it's not because my parents don't care and don't love me, it was my choice and i stand by it.

rishro replied...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:49 pm :
Not true. If you think your ready, your arn't necissarily. A lot of people (Focusing on teens) believe they are 'ready' Only because they WANT it. :) so not ALWAYS true

AnniTheBeast! said...
so many young people are having sex because "they love eachother and they can relate and nothing is ever occward and were never going to break up and he will alwayse be with me, it dosent matter what if he smokes or drinks or has none drugs or if he mentally abuses me because when hes sober and my friends who dont absolutley hate him arnt around hes perfect and just what i need!!!!!!!!!" or so i have heard, this coming from my bffl 13 year old dating the gross 16 year old boy. if you... (more »)