Sex at a young age?

As you hear a lot, young children have been having sex and small young girls getting pregnant. Usually with no father to help raise the baby. Why do you think so many young teens are going out having sex? I believe a lot of it has to go with the music many listen to and tv/movies nowadays. Of course music and tv and movies always had these sexual themes to some of them but now its just straight out there, like they don't care about who listens to these. In many old songs had inuendos. So they were much more hidden. Now as you hear songs "Birthday Sex" and more with straight out sexual themes and words. Many teens (And adults to that matter) do NOT use protection which is a big part of sexual interaction. If you do choose to have sex, use a comdom. Probably one of the better choices. Many people of all ages think sex is a game. Many believe it's just for fun and to mess around with. When i believe it is only to have with the person you know you will spend the rest of your life with. Sharing that special bond with that special someone. If you do choose to have sex at an early age, or any age! Be protected!
-Thanyou for reading :)

flawless200 said...
Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:28 am:

this is soooooooo true i agree with everything your saying

rishro said...
Hey guys! Thanks for all the positive comments. As I've stated in a reply to another comment, I usually have very good grammar and spelling. Sort of just ranted here. (: Once again, thanks!

Jessica G. said...
This article could've been better written (there are a lot of spelling mistakes, sentence fragments etc) but I think the topic is good. If you fix those minor errors and make it flow better, this could be really good.

rishro replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:22 pm :
Yeah, excuse the bad grammar and spelling in this. I usually write very good. This was almost in a way a rant. (: thanks though!

ambnyc This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think it's fine to have s.ex whenever you want, and you don't have to be in love with the person. However, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use protection. It is a MUST.

musicluver replied...
Oct. 22, 2011 at 6:11 pm :
true i have to agree with you.

w.massie.3 replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:16 pm :
i personally think it is something to be shared with that someone you hope to or truly want to be with. if you are going to at a young age atleast wait awhile before doing the deed, ya know? get to know them because protection doesnt always work and would you really want to be the father or mother of a child and have their other parent be someone you hardly know?

rishro replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:23 pm :
Im not here to force people to act a certain way. Here to voice opinion. Protection is always good! :D

w.massie.3 replied...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 2:56 pm :
I'm agreeing with you haha

writerchik_123 said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:08 am:
You are a 100% right. Unfortunately my aunt has done it at a VERY young age (13). Even she says that she wish she souls take it back. She told me It was because she was pressured to do it with her 15 year old boyfriend. That is usually the reason for losing your virginity in high school. Because everyone else does it. It's so stupid

Hammi said...
In Glasgow (where im from), It is not uncommon to hear of it, a bot of 12 fathered a baby girl, i mean come on, ridiculous

ms sexy gurl athem said...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 2:36 pm:

in yes it do kuz kids wont to do wat they see on bet

DakotaShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:17 pm :
was that even english?

ms sexy gurl anthem said...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 2:34 pm:

gurl i think u so rite about that they think if they dont have love at home they goin to find it in a boy which is not true

xJuneBugx said...
I live in a town where people as young as 12 are doing it. It's ridiculous. I don't think they realize how serious it is. It's a HUGE decision that you can't change. It's sad, but I think they will regret it later in life. Thanks for the article! I'm glad someone agrees. :)

TeaCat replied...
Apr. 12, 2011 at 8:51 pm :
I also agree. 

russianreader replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 2:56 pm :
I think 12 is CARZY and STUPID...but I don't believe in waiting until your married.

mariaa said...
I feel it's because they want to feel like an adult. I just turned 13, and like 8 months ago, some one asked if I wanted to "do it". I said no, we are just too young, but my mom says when you are sure he's right and when have control over your own life, then we'll talk. And F.Y.I I don't bring up the convosation.

MattsGurl said...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 9:56 am:
Music dont have anything to do with it its the girl/boys fault. But music is way out of hand my children i will be watchin lol ......Check out my work

Uhm hater said...
Nov. 4, 2010 at 11:03 am:
heyy whats upp Amber