Three Girls-One Guy

There’s a Guy. He walks the halls like He’s all that. And i stare at Him like He’s more than that. Blonde hair, blued eyed, absolutely perfect. And He carries himself like He’s God, but in the most humble fashion. And He laughs like He’s a prince, but in the most charming, down to earth way. And He brags about his thousand achievements, but only through actions. And He walks the halls like He’s all that….but He’s more than that.

Three girls are in love with him.

Girl Number One lost the battle. Her heart was broken, but silently mended itself. Paralyzed for but a few days, She reentered the game called love.

Girl Number Two won him over, and He loved her back. Together they danced beneath a thousand stars, and happily fed each other heart’s through their love.

and girl number three. she never fought any battle, and even was an ally with Girl Number Two in winning him over. she enabled the happy couple to love, but with that she disable herself. and every day girl number three wonders if she could have done things differently. but all there’s left to now, is to stare at the Guy’s back turned, and know that He’ll never be more than a friend. every night girl number three cries a little in her heart, all because a Guy—a Guy i never even fought for.

DanniTwin502 said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:16 am:
I love this! Exactly how I feel, I'm girl number three all the way(: kinda like we want our friends happy, and our own happiness is it's reward, but even with that reward a peice of our heart is always with the boy and we will always wonder ifs.

katiebug06123 said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:12 am:
very emotional, although this happens almost every single day :(

Save1 said...
Jan. 17, 2011 at 9:37 am:
funny, my sister was girl number two, she dumped him two weeks later. i am girl number three. Maby soon i will get to be girl number two.

skoppy355 said...
I'm girl #3 in every way

sabina22 said...
Haha this is my life written here, or one part of it a while ago anyway I've moved on now...One of my best friends is Girl #1 and was simultaneously Girl #2 before she was Girl #1, and was eventually replaced with Girl #2 Version 1.2....I thoughout the whole thing was Girl #3. OH WELL. This was a really good piece though really well done and good job =)

chillifritoz said...
wow i better get ready... soon to be #3 =(

DakotaShadow said...
oh my god this is actually my life in a few paragraphs. i would be girl # 3

mttrousdale said...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 6:40 am:
Good! I can relate to #1...check out my most recent nonfiction post!

brown.sugar said...
this ws good i can relate to girl no.3 . can you check out my work too. thanxs

HopefulToSucceed said...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 10:05 pm:
This is amazing! I can relate to all 3 girls. Especially girl number 1 most recently. Good job!

HeraclitusDRM said...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 1:45 am:
Truest, most genuine piece of work I've read on this site so far.

lake2613 said...
May 14, 2010 at 1:10 pm:
i can realt relate to girl number 2 adn 3 ive been in both cases before.

sidneynicole said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 12:23 pm:
this was awsome i can relate to girl number three

BasketballChick5 said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 5:36 pm:
I really liked this it was awesome~

taylor said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 9:26 am:
i really like this one and i know how girl number one and three feel like. :)

chick-a-dee-wasaga-3 said...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 4:35 pm:
Seriously, i have fallen into that situation, and i know how your grief feels like. But their is many guys out there, and in my opionion a guy who walks around like he's god must be really conceited. You can find a great guy.

trestonsgirl replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 5:11 pm :
i completly agree with chick-a-dee.... if he acts like a god then just get over him but i do understand ur pain and i promise it will get better:)

chick-a-dee-wasaga-3 replied...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:06 pm :
Like seriously girl, i understand that you might think you completely love this guy, but honestly, we truly dont know what love is.

soccerpsycho49 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:15 am :
okay. i get that. i know my feelings are just those of a teenager. and by this point, im actually totally over that guy that this was written about. but at the moment, it just felt like the world was ending, u no?

chick-a-dee-wasaga-3 replied...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 3:10 pm :
Yes. I can totally relate, when you think like no guys like you, but their just little boys, who dont even know what pretty is