FALLING TOO HARD | Teen Ink

FALLING TOO HARD

By twilighter_360 GOLD, NYOB, New Jersey
twilighter_360 GOLD, NYOB, New Jersey

"A bird dosen't sing because it has an answer.A bird sings because it has a song." -- Maya Angelou

"Give peace a chance." --John Lennon

Teen in love. It might seem ridiculous to some people, but for me, it’s kind of part of my daily routine.
Let me tell you something about myself. I always fall too hard, too fast, and then get my crushed, broken, trampled on…I can’t think of anymore synonyms. But I hate feeling sorry for myself, so I don’t. I have learned that getting hurt is a part of life. A part of growing up. I think I might have fallen in love…four times in the past couple of years. And three out of the four times, I got my heart broken. But I got over it. For awhile you just feel so sad and miserable you can hardly breathe. But that feeling goes away, and then it’s just a dull ache, and then you feel nothing at all. You get over it, and you start to forget why you felt so horrible in the first place. After that, when you see them in the hall or walking past your house, there is a pang in your heart. But then the pangs go away, and you feel perfectly fine. Sometimes you even become friends with your ex-love. Now, the people I used to be in love with are some of my best friends. My opinion on teens in love…IT HAPPENS. Don’t beat yourself up over it. If it’s meant to be, it will be so. If it’s not, you are going to pull through. I did. Four times. (-: <3

kksexi12 said...
on Sep. 23 2011 at 11:05 am
 love can really hurt.  dont waste your time on guys......event though it is really fun when they love you or pretend to love you. dont let a cute guy fool you!!!!   ;)

on Mar. 2 2010 at 8:02 am
Mrs.Lautner GOLD, Fife Lake, Michigan

someone asked me if i knew you
i turned my head wiped my tears away
and said no not anymore

Gravitation isn't responsible for people falling in love.

The hottest love has the coldest ending

I really think that guys are a waste of time but i just cant put my finger on this one guy and it is really bugging me

on Nov. 14 2009 at 10:30 am
twilighter_360 GOLD, NYOB, New Jersey

"Give peace a chance." --John Lennon

thats great! just remember: ur not alone!!!

on Nov. 12 2009 at 8:33 am
Mrs.Lautner GOLD, Fife Lake, Michigan

someone asked me if i knew you
i turned my head wiped my tears away
and said no not anymore

The hottest love has the coldest ending

wow! that is a very powerful message it is the same thing i have been thru and to see that other ppl have the same problem makes me feel not alone anymore :-)