Boy's oh 'Boys | Teen Ink

Boy's oh 'Boys

October 20, 2009
By Drama23 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Drama23 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
im ready for melted popcicles and major sun burns


You know all boys are cute, funny and smart… Or at least the one I know. Okay now here’s a story that is kind of hard to tell…. Okay well … ive never had a boyfriend before, yeah I know what you are thinking a 13 year old girl not having a boyfriend: ashamed of myself. I need out there to meet some new guy friends” If you know what I mean”. Now there is a boy at my school named Austin and for now I will refer to him as A.R. His hair is bright blond and it stands out his smile glistens and his Mohawk stands up straight up. I know you are asking why I do like A.R his personality is bubbly and his laugh is funny and he comes up with the funniest jokes ever! When ever A.R walks past me he gives me that cute little grin that’s how you know a guy likes you. Well and some times he acts like I don’t even exist!! It makes me so angry, and some times I just want to come up to him and be like Okay do you like me or not, and be like it’s a yes or no question and I am waiting. You know the girls that always get they guys, the girls who are popular who have the great looking hair and who has all the money to buy the cutest cloths in the world. Well I want to be that girl who can get the guy I like; or it could be because im not popular, or I have no idea but it’s driving me nuts. Im tired of being the girl that can’t be liked because of my size or how tall I am or how short I am or what color my eyes are or what color hair I have. Eventually there will be a guy out there that will like me but for now im going to focus on my school work and save boy trouble for later.
It’s driving me crazy
Ashley E