Boy's oh 'Boys | Teen Ink

Boy's oh 'Boys

By Drama23 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Drama23 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

im ready for melted popcicles and major sun burns

You know all boys are cute, funny and smart… Or at least the one I know. Okay now here’s a story that is kind of hard to tell…. Okay well … ive never had a boyfriend before, yeah I know what you are thinking a 13 year old girl not having a boyfriend: ashamed of myself. I need out there to meet some new guy friends” If you know what I mean”. Now there is a boy at my school named Austin and for now I will refer to him as A.R. His hair is bright blond and it stands out his smile glistens and his Mohawk stands up straight up. I know you are asking why I do like A.R his personality is bubbly and his laugh is funny and he comes up with the funniest jokes ever! When ever A.R walks past me he gives me that cute little grin that’s how you know a guy likes you. Well and some times he acts like I don’t even exist!! It makes me so angry, and some times I just want to come up to him and be like Okay do you like me or not, and be like it’s a yes or no question and I am waiting. You know the girls that always get they guys, the girls who are popular who have the great looking hair and who has all the money to buy the cutest cloths in the world. Well I want to be that girl who can get the guy I like; or it could be because im not popular, or I have no idea but it’s driving me nuts. Im tired of being the girl that can’t be liked because of my size or how tall I am or how short I am or what color my eyes are or what color hair I have. Eventually there will be a guy out there that will like me but for now im going to focus on my school work and save boy trouble for later.
It’s driving me crazy
Ashley E

Tara_4 said...
on Mar. 21 2011 at 12:37 am
Tara_4, Heber City, Utah

i think that it's fine to not have a boyfriend! good in fact. boys are more trouble than they are worth. especially at your age. when they are 13 they are still immature and scared of girls even though they do their best not to show it. wait till they realize that girls aren't just a trophy, but somthing they really care about. if this guy you like is as two faced as you say then wait till he matures. maybe then he will see the beautifu little girl waiting to be loved! :) good luck :) and thanks!

tara :)

Drama23 BRONZE said...
Drama23 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

thanks i realy appreciate it alot

erikae GOLD said...
erikae GOLD, Brookfield, Wisconsin
at 13, not having a boyfriend is perfectly fine. im 15 almost 16 and ive never had a boyfriend. sure ive had guy friends but you know what i mean. Recently i went through the exact same thing with a guy ill call K.S. Only thing is, i asked him if he liked me er... my friend did. and i got not necessicarily rejected, more like put on hold.

I say if you really want to know, ask him, but you need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Good luck

Erika