too much

i think that girls go too much out of their way to impress guys from experience i would know... i have liked a guy soo much that i would do n e tihng 4 him but he still didnt like me

The Point: forget him your way to good for him find some one who is willing to go out of the way for you !!!!1

Savannah T. said...
May 26, 2011 at 3:03 am:
true statment. i use to put on alot of make up were my cuttest clothes and go to school and try to get a guys to even look at me and the one day i wear sweat pants and no make up one of my biggest crushes asked me out.

TearsinMind said...
heh...its not like its only GUYS who do this....Im a guy and I find myself waking up everyday tired....tired of waking up and know that the only person who will ever love me is my mom. They say when you can't find love your heart turns to stone....Mine is Cemetery Dirt.

MonaLisa218 replied...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:21 pm :
well, you can't find love at all. you see you may be tired because you are looking when actually you're the one that's supposed to be found by love. baby, i've had experience and when i gave up, a guy came and touched my heart. so you have to wait don't look so hard and it'll come just don't give up.

lost_in_myself said...
Thank you for writing this, it's exactly what I need to hear. I'm in the same situation you were. I like a guy and all he wants is to use me.

TheRaisinBranLover replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 8:30 pm :
well i barely realized this when i wrote it and there is the one guy out there for you and you will find him = ) good luck