Teenagers & Love

Who would of thought someone's whole life could be turned upside down because of three words? I couldn't understand why my friends would go crazy over some boy. Of course I had boyfriends like them. But they were just like my friends to me. I wasn't about to drastically change my life!

However, my opinion on love has changed. You can meet someone that will make you feel like your on cloud 9. For example, my current boyfriend was like any other one I once had. But my feelings changed over time as he would visit me when I was ill, buy me unexpected presents and come straight round to my house whenever I had a problem. This made me feel like I couldn't live without this feeling. But don't get me wrong, I know love is never perfect. My boyfriend and I argued and still do sometimes today, we may have different opinions on things and sometimes we may be too busy to show how much we love each other. But if everything was perfect, it would be rather boring, wouldn't it?

After all, I fell in love with someone imperfect. Why would I expect them to be like something out of a fairytale book? Love is never like that!

I would also like to add, those of you who haven't found great love yet. Don't stress over it. It will come in its own time and even if it doesn't work out, there are other fish in the sea. We are only young once! Please do me a favour and don't worry if you and your partner don't love each other 'forever'. You have your whole life to find the one you want to be with for the rest of your life. Don't feel like your teenage years are for finding your future husband or wife.

I know i'm still young and I have a lot more to learn about love and life. But this is just how I feel.

MarleyRainbow said...
not all teenagers are really worried about love but i do agree that if they are they should wait because it will always be there waiting for them in the future. :)

PatriciaLegacy said...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:32 am
Omgg ! , Yess I Agree With Uu Lik 1OO% ! 

SafeleoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice article, but about the fish in the sea part, you should cheek out the article that's right above yours in popularity by the same title.

writerenchanted said...
I so agree with this! I'm a young teenager and I still have many teen years to live to the fullest--in my opinion, teenagers shouldn't care for love at all! That's adult buisness! Like you said, just enjoy the young years while you can. You won't regret it! ;)

bootsieXoXoXoX said...
wow this is really  good, u described young love perfectly! your really good and you put your [ersonal life into it =D its really great cant wait to read more

Mayzie2010 said...

OMG!! AWESOME!! LUV IT!!! feell free to check out my work!! they're called "The Chivelrist" and "Charlie McCarthy"

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You decscribed teen "love" perfectly, never stop writing! Check out my work, especially "Its a Girl Thing" Thanks :)

Brebre95 said...
this is insane. i love it.

tennisislovee34 said...
I totally agree with your argument/opinion. it makes sense. we may fall in love with many people but that doesn't mean they are our future husband or wife. We should just have fun and not stress over the future.

TeamEdwardBarrett said...
This was a very moving opinion. Nice job