My veiw of love | Teen Ink

My veiw of love

People rush into love without being sure if it is what they want. Also relationships have their ups and downs and if they truly love each other they can get through these but many people give up when they hit one of these bumps, sometimes it's not always best to give up. When a relationship ends it can be very depressing but searching for pity from others can only make things worse and you just have to be strong and move on. Not hide the pain but try to look at it differently and lessen the pain. That is my view on love/relationships.

What inspired me to write this is that my view seems to be different to the view of my friends.

on Apr. 5 2011 at 11:54 am
emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington

"It is not in our greatest glory in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
"I use to want the words "she tried" on my tombstone, now I want "she did it"

Yes, but true love really does exist. And for those who aren't even fifteen yet, you just need time to find it. High School relationships can work and even go past high school

on Nov. 2 2010 at 10:35 am
chocolatechip BRONZE, Mississgaua, Other
is so ture. i am 15 yrs (going to be anyways) and i agree with you people do fall in love to quickly as young teens and they don't understand the meaning of love at this age and what  risk there are with tellling someone you love .

on Oct. 30 2009 at 5:12 am
CodehhCalamity GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
that is pretty much exactly what i mean, I'm in high school now and finding a serious relationship is near impossible

BabyBri said...
on Oct. 13 2009 at 4:12 pm
i agree on this piece because young females & males Fall in Love to Quit, They call it love But They really not in love.