Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

MiaMonster BRONZE, Los Alamos, New Mexico

"I often wonder if life is easier for other people, or they're just better at faking it." -Unknown

look up deist quotes. thomas paine, benjamin franklin, even thomas jefferson all belived in deism

on Feb. 2 2011 at 8:02 am
ShelbyMarie93 PLATINUM, Lexington, Nebraska

"When Death to either shall come -- I pray it be first to me." ~Robert Bridges
or
"Life is not a jump; it's a headfirst dive."
or
"Within you I lose myself; without you I find myself wanting to be lost again."

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.Isaac H.

Proof please?

actually most of our founding fathers were deists and atheist... just saying...

alanahlovee BRONZE, Monroe, Ohio

"Bleeding heart, he called her. Well, he should know. He was the first one to tear it to pieces."- nineteen minutes, jodi picoult

So this comment isn't about the topic in the article.. but WHY is this in the top opinions section? This is a website for writing, and all this uses is slang and poor spelling!

or
or

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.Isaac H.

booknerd, I'm not going to argue with anything you said. You have your opinion, and I have mine. The only difference is that one is right, and one is wrong. That is all.

b.megan14 said...
b.megan14, Limington, Maine

Lois: "What's the secret ingredient?"
Peter: "Spugizakom."(Pronouced- Spoojizacome)
(Lois spits out muffin)
Peter: "What? You thought... (Peter laughs) No, no. Spugizakom. It's a sugar substitute from the Czech republic."
- <3 Family Guy <3

I Totally agree with you!! I find it sooo dumb that people hate bi's and lesbians and gays. It is so annoying. Just because they are different doesn't mean they're is horrible.

K.a.t.h.l.e.e.n. SILVER, Plymouth, Massachusetts

See everything, Overlook a lot, Correct a little.

That's exactly right, Shelby! Many people cannot seem to understand that this nation was founded around religion, and that some people respect that. Those are very valid points you bring up Shelby, yet many people still cannot accept that there is an argument to made for the "other" side. I do not agree with homosexuality, but let me be clear that I respect homosexuals, not like those crazy nut jobs described in the above article!

on Jan. 31 2011 at 9:53 am
booknerd BRONZE, Robinson, Texas

"Reality is merely an illusion. Albeit a very persistant one."

-Einstein

Well, our nation may have been founded on "Godly" principles but we still accepted/accept all races, religions, etc. Hence, liberty and justice FOR ALL, freedom of religion, and the pursuit of happiness. We can't just say, everyone can marry EXCEPT for certain people. In my opinion, we should let people live their lives and be happy instead of trying to take away their freedom. You can't say, you can't marry, because hundreds of years ago our founding fathers were religious. It's very unamerican and close minded. In fact, several of our founding fathers were athiest and they all agreed on freedom for all. They tried not to let religion rule our country (seperation of church and state)  Also, I thought the author's spelling and grammer was a little interesting to the story. It was kind of like modern text language and she might have used it to go along with her very modern subject. 

on Jan. 31 2011 at 9:44 am

or
or

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.Isaac H.

1st of all, I totally disagree with your statement of God and government don't mix...our nation was FOUNDED on Godly principles!

2nd, I disagree with the fact that the government has no right to make laws that gays and lesbians cannot marry. Like I said, our nation was founded on Godly principles, and the Bible clearly states that marriage is meant for ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN!

3rd, I can't see how your article was voted #1 when you can't even use propper spelling and grammar!

That's just my opinion, take it or leave it.

CourteneyTOXICITY BRONZE, Sacramento, California

I love & believe in God.

With me, I just don't see it being wrong. Its natural. It's like blinking or sneezing. It just is, ya know?

I attend church & everything. I don't think God is intolerant of it. I don't think it's an issue at all. The fact that it is, kinda confuses me :/

I agree.

Hats off to you :)

YvetteBastidas BRONZE, Pico Rivera, California

Live life with no regrets

i agree with your story becuase i feel the same way you do =]

suhaunah713 BRONZE, Los Angeles, California

"Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

Woah, okay. I agree with LoveAndWar, 

Navi-Talmid dude, calm down, seriously. I'd just like to point out that you can't "straighten" someone out of homosexuality... 

R.I.PDustin said...
R.I.PDustin, Fort Totten, North Dakota

life is crazy

i know how it feels

im bi myself i hate when poeple

look at me werid just because i like girls sigh im sick of it =//

i know what your saying i hate it so much =/ im at the point where im hit someone

my dad hates when i like girls sigh

LoveAndWar said...
on Jan. 16 2011 at 2:10 am
i think this is an extremely personal and controversial issue and no one has any right to attack, blame, judge, correct, or thrust upon their views and actions unto another person. 

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
not trynna fight  dude im done with this debate thing so ...

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
mmmhmmmm ... ok

on Jan. 12 2011 at 11:12 am
If we are going to have another discusion of this matter, my head is going to set aflame. Let me tell you this, I'm NOT judging but correcting. Right now I've had enough toleration of these people. They attack me and my kind, so I attack them. This has to end. I'm not angry, just shaken. Tatyana, I don't want to fight you. I plead that to you: I don't want to fight. Read (in the Bible) Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, Deuteronomy 22:5, and Romans 1. I just can't take it anymore, I feel that I have to influence the wrong. Yes, I have sinned, but I confess and changed my own ways. I just would like for people to do the same. But please, I don't want to fight you. She leads them by accepting this life style, it is wrong. The Bible says so. God does forgive, but what people fail to see is that He wants us to correct ourselves. But please (I know I'm repeating), I don't want to fight you . . . please I don't want to fight you.  

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
wait trin trin or now that you've changed ur name im going to hve to rename you but what do you mean by leading these fools so blindly

Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
omg this is umm interesting