Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Jessica G. said...
Sorry, but in my opinion, this was not very good at all. Using text speech accompanied by poor grammar immediately makes your argument seem weak. It's a good topic, but this just wasn't well-written.

greenbean_94 replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:20 pm :
Agreed. You sound very weak. If you expect to be treated fairly, you must prove yourself strong and mature.

ksaurus200 said...

Dear ChristianProfessor,

I think you should know something before you go condemning people as Satan worshipers you should know a few things. One, there are more genes involved in determining one’s sexuality than if you are left or right handed. Two, the bible was written after Jesus died and was therefor written by man. This means that it was skewed by mans will to survive and it’s own beliefs and that of its government. Three, there are so many religions how do we positive... (more »)

Looeee replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:23 am :
It is wrong to condemn people, from a biblical point of view-afterall we have no right to be judged. But just so you know the bible was not written after Jesus died. The old testament and books of prophesy like Isaiah were written hundreds of years before. 

aphredite replied...
Jan. 10 at 2:05 pm :
i think that people can have rights ... but there are rights that just are imposible to have... and the bible was made after god died? well he wrote some of it himself! and he did creat woman and man there is no other human sex that has both genders

Poetic_Tears said...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:15 am:

I AGREE!!!

like seriously, people are SO ignorant now a-days. I'm bi, and my best friend was gay. He felt exactly how you felt, and he ended up taking his life over it last year. he was no different from any other human on the earth. he loved, hated, nedded, wanted, bled, cried, laughed...what makes people who like the same sex any defferent from the rest?

im also a strong beliver in God and even though im bi, i know God loves me. Christians today are more about "praying to heal... (more »)

nicole_ashley said...
im straight but i also completely agree with you. also for the religus people doing that, its rude they can worship whatever they want but to sove it down other peoples throghts just beause you dont agree is wrong. i have nothing aginst bis gays or lesbian and i have plenty of friends that are, there is nothing wrong with them theyre exactly like any good person that id want to be friends with.

Lletya said...
THANK YOU!  I'm bi, and a lot of people are disgusted, or religious people tell me to go find help, so that God will lead me away from what I'm becoming.  I REFUSE to change, and I think that people who want to make me change need to go away and let me live my life the way I want it.  LGTB FOREVER!

MaxRide replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:28 am :
Oh my gosh, i am so sorry people do that to you. I am religious, but I would never hurt someone like that. Hope it gets better!

FilmNut1138 said...
It depends on what version and translation to the Bible you're reading. The Bible definitely says nothing about murdering your children. Jesus was the guy who even made that "He who throws the first stone" saying. Many translations of the Bible misinterpret various passages, whether it be taken literal or metaphorically.

ambnyc This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Also, I would like to point out that the line about h.omosexuality in Leviticus comes literally three lines after "you must stone your children to death for wrongdoing." The Bible also says you can sell your daughters into slavery.

Do you see people doing that nowadays?

Midnight_Hum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:28 am:

I felt that this article was written out of frustration more than anything. I also tend to believe that being Bi is just an excuse.

Either you like guys or you like girls.  Saying that you are Bi just seems like a way of saying "I'm not sure what I like an am very confused."

I also had a hard time believing that where you live the main population is ga.y, les.bian, and 'Bi people'.

Also, I don't think you ever answered the question "Why are Ga.y, Les.bian, and Bi rel... (more »)

ambnyc This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 3:07 pm :

Have you heard of the Kinsey scale?

I believe human s.exuality is fluid, and there are very few people who are 100% h.etero or h.omo.

I myself am b.isexual and not confused at all. In fact, I know very well who I like: both boys and girls.

TheEarlofZerces replied...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:06 am :
Um, I kind of think that one has to have actually had sex with both genders before officially classifying themselves as bi-sexual. Maybe I'm coming off as a puritanical prick, but I don't think that such an activity would be a regular occurence in a teenager's life.

Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:43 pm :
Really? So then we MUST have s.ex with the opposite gender before classifying ourselves as h.eterosexual, too. God forbid that we're sure who we're attracted to before we have s.ex. What are we, a.sexual until then?

Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:47 pm :

Oh, really? So then it stands to reason that we MUST have se.x with the opposite gen.der before classifying ourselves as he.terosexual, too.

I mean, G.od forbid we actually KNOW who we're attracted to before having se.x with them.

What are we, as.exual until then?

Midnight_Hum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:17 am :
Sorry, but I can't count Ki.nsey as an actual, reliable scientist. He said (in a study) that young children can experience or.ga.sms and listed multiple sources to support this. In fact, he interviewed only one pe.dop.hile and listed it as multiple sources (misleading the media and the scientific community). This is not only bad science, but it is also faulty logic. He took the word of a very sick, very confused man (one who prefers s.e.x with young children).  How about if we ask the kids ... (more »)

Sacrifice replied...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:06 pm :
Midnight_Hum, I question your implication about homosexuality being against nature's course. Or God's for that matter, but I wont get into that yet. Did you know that homo/bisexual behavior has been observed and documented in about 1500 species? If that isn't nature, what is? And also, sexuality IS fluid. For instance, I can claim I'm straight, and only ever engage in sexual activities with men, but still find women attractive. Even if I never desire a relationship with a person of the same sex,... (more »)

Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:43 am :

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000004443 StartFragment:0000000457 EndFragment:0000004427

@Sacrifice. It is important to understand that the problem here is not se.xuality, or how fluid it is, but rather human nature, and how morality is. After reading your reply, I will assume that you believe in God. I will also assume that you believe in a set moral code (though it is arguably different than mine). In your example, you said, “For instance, I can claim I'm stra.ight... (more »)

dancegirl13 replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:33 pm :
I don't mean to offend religious people at all by this, but what does it matter if God's happy? Why do we need to look to him to know what is right? Humans are not born bad. We have intelligent brains and loving souls and we can tell if something that we are doing is going to hurt someone else. Thus, us ourselves know what is 'right' and what is 'wrong' most of the time. This is why homosexuality, even from a religious standpoint, can't be compared to rape or killing. Rape and murder are acts th... (more »)