Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Midnight_Hum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:28 am:

I felt that this article was written out of frustration more than anything. I also tend to believe that being Bi is just an excuse.

Either you like guys or you like girls.  Saying that you are Bi just seems like a way of saying "I'm not sure what I like an am very confused."

I also had a hard time believing that where you live the main population is ga.y, les.bian, and 'Bi people'.

Also, I don't think you ever answered the question "Why are Ga.y, Les.bian, and Bi rel... (more »)

TheEarlofZerces replied...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:06 am :
Um, I kind of think that one has to have actually had sex with both genders before officially classifying themselves as bi-sexual. Maybe I'm coming off as a puritanical prick, but I don't think that such an activity would be a regular occurence in a teenager's life.

ambnycThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:43 pm :
Really? So then we MUST have s.ex with the opposite gender before classifying ourselves as h.eterosexual, too. God forbid that we're sure who we're attracted to before we have s.ex. What are we, a.sexual until then?

Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:47 pm :

Oh, really? So then it stands to reason that we MUST have se.x with the opposite gen.der before classifying ourselves as he.terosexual, too.

I mean, G.od forbid we actually KNOW who we're attracted to before having se.x with them.

What are we, as.exual until then?

Midnight_Hum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:17 am :
Sorry, but I can't count Ki.nsey as an actual, reliable scientist. He said (in a study) that young children can experience or.ga.sms and listed multiple sources to support this. In fact, he interviewed only one pe.dop.hile and listed it as multiple sources (misleading the media and the scientific community). This is not only bad science, but it is also faulty logic. He took the word of a very sick, very confused man (one who prefers s.e.x with young children).  How about if we ask the kids ... (more »)

Sacrifice replied...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:06 pm :
Midnight_Hum, I question your implication about homosexuality being against nature's course. Or God's for that matter, but I wont get into that yet. Did you know that homo/bisexual behavior has been observed and documented in about 1500 species? If that isn't nature, what is? And also, sexuality IS fluid. For instance, I can claim I'm straight, and only ever engage in sexual activities with men, but still find women attractive. Even if I never desire a relationship with a person of the same sex,... (more »)

Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:43 am :

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000004443 StartFragment:0000000457 EndFragment:0000004427

@Sacrifice. It is important to understand that the problem here is not se.xuality, or how fluid it is, but rather human nature, and how morality is. After reading your reply, I will assume that you believe in God. I will also assume that you believe in a set moral code (though it is arguably different than mine). In your example, you said, “For instance, I can claim I'm stra.ight... (more »)

dancegirl13 replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:33 pm :
I don't mean to offend religious people at all by this, but what does it matter if God's happy? Why do we need to look to him to know what is right? Humans are not born bad. We have intelligent brains and loving souls and we can tell if something that we are doing is going to hurt someone else. Thus, us ourselves know what is 'right' and what is 'wrong' most of the time. This is why homosexuality, even from a religious standpoint, can't be compared to rape or killing. Rape and murder are acts th... (more »)

Mikey-Dendang This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 7:34 am:

I find this article nice, but it is poorly written and does not convince anyone of anything. You're grammar is awful, you did not spell words correctly or even spell words out. And if you are trying to appeal to people who do not support homosexuality, the last thing you would want to do is call them messed up for having beliefs different from your own, how does that make you any better?

Next time you want to write an article about a particular event. Write it well and make a good argu... (more »)

ksaurus200 replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 6:40 pm :
ummmm.... i think this was more of a "I-am-really-ticked-off-and-need-to-rant"type of thing

burgerman said...
It's been two thousand years since; learn what the word "interpretation" means and pray to God for your life because you sound awful.

dancegirl13 replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:35 pm :
What you said baffles and completely disgusts me.

Fifteen_Roses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 19, 2011 at 11:17 am:
I understand that you were trying to support your opinion and try and convince people of why lgbt are alright. I am perfectly okay with people and their own opinions. But please, when you try and convince someone of something, at least write a decent article with good grammar and spelling.

ambnycThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I hope you will one day be able to see your own bigotry and instead begin to preach the true Christian values of love for all and acceptingness.

"I like your Christ. I do not like you Christians. You Christians are so unlike your Christ." -Gandhi

andromeda13 said...
it's not wrong, your just against it. that doesn't make it wrong.

BlakeSanctuaryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree, adromeda13

andromeda13 said...
Thnkz i hate when pple asume what they think is imediatly right. 

ksaurus200 said...
agreed and there is more genetics involved in determoning wether a person is homosexsual or not than if u r left or right handed

jmdsl said...
Yes and it sais that you cant use anticonceptives and lots of other stuff but there is no need to be homophobic people are born like that are done

jmdsl replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 6:12 pm :
this goes for the one under

jmdsl said...
what i put on top goes for you