Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

mathrulesbball said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:05 am
I believe laughing makes you life longer. And frowning collapses the muscles in your facial diaphram and your corpse eventually shuts down.

BBoyrainbowdash said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:04 am
I totally agree, im gay and i think that its okay. I once had a pretty girl friend, but i betrayed her and now i know i shall never get a girlfriend again. so i shalll convert to gayism

soccergeek said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:58 am
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE!

gayboy replied...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:10 am
CUZ BOY IM AMAZING JUST THE WAY IM AM!!!!<3

rainbowlove said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:39 am
You're so right. I'm a Christian and in our youth group we pray with you.. We don't judge people who like the same sex. They ARE a human and I do not like how they're treated differently.

nikki509 replied...
i am also a christian but what you are is what you are people do need to stop judging cuz thier not perfect either

greenbean_94 replied...
That may be true, but when have we never had a choice. You CAN choose to steal or lie, but that doesn't mean you should. I think this subject, though more sensetive, is the same. Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but we admit they were our choice and we start over. The rise after a bad choice determines what kind of person you are.

megglemsm97 said...
I'm not Christian, but isn't the whole religion about being accepting? I just hate how people pretend to be so open minded, when in reality they're really not.

megglemsm97 said...

I agree with you completely. The government has no right to create laws forbidding homosexual marriage.

And any so-called-friend who neglects you because of your sexual orientation isn't a true friend. WHO you are comes first, WHAT you are comes last.

megglemsm97 said...

And any so-called-friend of yours who neglects you because of your sexual orientation isn't a true friend. WHO you are comes first, WHAT you are comes last.

BaileyBearXD said...
I agree with you my own step mom has disowned me bc Im bi

RumMonkey said...
You are a 100% right, though it could've been written slightly better.

Looeee said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:25 am
sorry typo..."no right to judge."

BlakeSanctuary said...
What does it matter if you're gay, lesbian, bi, or straight?  We're all just people, aren't we?  We make mistakes and all that, but what's the point in condemning people for who they are?  It's not your right to tell them that they're wrong.  Why can't people just get past their bigoted opinions and just accept other ideas for a change?  I personally have no problem with anyone who is other than straight- in fact, I have a lesbian friend, and I see her no different than ... (more »)

dancegirl13 replied...
I agree. The people who are judging and hating homosexual people are the ones that are messing up.

Jessica G. said...
Sorry, but in my opinion, this was not very good at all. Using text speech accompanied by poor grammar immediately makes your argument seem weak. It's a good topic, but this just wasn't well-written.

greenbean_94 replied...
Agreed. You sound very weak. If you expect to be treated fairly, you must prove yourself strong and mature.

ksaurus200 said...

Dear ChristianProfessor,

I think you should know something before you go condemning people as Satan worshipers you should know a few things. One, there are more genes involved in determining one’s sexuality than if you are left or right handed. Two, the bible was written after Jesus died and was therefor written by man. This means that it was skewed by mans will to survive and it’s own beliefs and that of its government. Three, there are so many religions how do we positive... (more »)

Looeee replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:23 am
It is wrong to condemn people, from a biblical point of view-afterall we have no right to be judged. But just so you know the bible was not written after Jesus died. The old testament and books of prophesy like Isaiah were written hundreds of years before. 

aphredite replied...
i think that people can have rights ... but there are rights that just are imposible to have... and the bible was made after god died? well he wrote some of it himself! and he did creat woman and man there is no other human sex that has both genders