Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

BreatheKatieBreathe95 said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:45 am
Isn't judging someone a sin? I think so.

ELYNH said...
THANK YOU!!! People think we are brainwashed snobs. etc. NO!! People have one mind set. If you are a christian than you are stuck up, yadd yadda! But no we arent i am a christian and i believe in God, and the Bible, and Jesus, and whaty people dont get is that we are not strick, uptight people. grrr!!!! people sometimes!!!

beachgal123 said...
*like* haha :)

TheGirlMonk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I disagree, but I quite liked your "Get it straight!" line.

hotshotThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is so very true. i loved it

Strawberry5991 said...
I agree completely with you, even though I am straight I think everyone has a right to love who ever they want!!

BreatheKatieBreathe95 replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:46 am
Same here!

WadeLover<33 said...
I strongly second your opinion. Even though I am straight, I believe everyone is obligated to there sexuality. I support homosexuals. 

Paradise_Lost said...

I agree. Why would we deny those who feel it the one thing that can bring the world together: love. With so much hate in the world? Why?

Maybe it's because I'm young. Or an atheist. But I agree. 

TheTruth said...
You Can Choose Any Lifestyle You Want To I Have Family Members That Are Bi, Theres Nothing Wrong With. We Are All Human

JoJo5678 said...
First off I think that the state DOES have a right to make a law for the simple fact its a sin. God made the first people MAN and WOMAN (If you read you bible) not man and man or woman and woman.

hahaNOPE replied...
I mean, that's your belief, but it doesn't make it the only belief. Not everybody is a Christian, and if you could point out where in the Bible it says this, I'd appreciate it. You're misconceiving the word anyways, it seems. But regardless, your beliefs should not hold another person's life back.

nutmeg123 replied...
Dec. 27, 2011 at 11:30 am
I'm christian, and, just so you know, if everybody lived by the exact word of the bible, slavery would be okay. And people always say God makes no mistakes. Since people are born knowing what gender they are attracted to, God must have made it so. And by the way, if you think people choose to be homosexual, when was it that you decided you were straight?

beachgal123 replied...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:17 am
I love what you had to say and nobody really thinks of that. I'm not against it because then i would be against myself but my "gf" and i both go to a church that is against it and her moms against it so we have to be like really careful around her mom and make sure that nothing shows that we like each other more than friends! IS THAT WHAT LOVE SHOULD BE? hiding from people and keeping it a secret?

beachgal123 said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:51 am
This helps so much, just came out to my parents and they keep saying I'm too you young to know. I'm in love with my best friend too and i still don't know what to do. Any help??

. replied...
I'm bi and I recently came out to my parents too. They hate me for it, but I got the girl of my dreams who happened to be my best friend. Go for it ;)

beachgal123 replied...
Thanks:) gosh my best friend and i are friends with benefits and she has a bf... idk way to do cuz sometimes when i try to kiss her she won't let me and now when i ask her she says somethings holding her back but idk if its her bf or not...:/

Mgrobinson said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 6:07 am
Amazing job! I can't believe h

bboyrainbowdash said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:16 am
I LIKE BOYS ! I new on december 27, the first time i ever inhaled earth air into my body. I knew then that Gay was the orad for me. I feel like being gay is a decision you were born with, you dont just wake up one day and sai " Hey borski im Gay" its your destiny !

ilickbutthole said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:11 am
NEVER GIVE UP