Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

beachgal123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:51 am:
This helps so much, just came out to my parents and they keep saying I'm too you young to know. I'm in love with my best friend too and i still don't know what to do. Any help??

. replied...
Dec. 17, 2011 at 9:44 pm :
I'm bi and I recently came out to my parents too. They hate me for it, but I got the girl of my dreams who happened to be my best friend. Go for it ;)

beachgal123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 27, 2011 at 8:03 pm :
Thanks:) gosh my best friend and i are friends with benefits and she has a bf... idk way to do cuz sometimes when i try to kiss her she won't let me and now when i ask her she says somethings holding her back but idk if its her bf or not...:/

Mgrobinson said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 6:07 am:
Amazing job! I can't believe h

bboyrainbowdash said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:16 am:
I LIKE BOYS ! I new on december 27, the first time i ever inhaled earth air into my body. I knew then that Gay was the orad for me. I feel like being gay is a decision you were born with, you dont just wake up one day and sai " Hey borski im Gay" its your destiny !

ilickbutthole said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:11 am:
NEVER GIVE UP

mathrulesbball said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:05 am:
I believe laughing makes you life longer. And frowning collapses the muscles in your facial diaphram and your corpse eventually shuts down.

BBoyrainbowdash said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:04 am:
I totally agree, im gay and i think that its okay. I once had a pretty girl friend, but i betrayed her and now i know i shall never get a girlfriend again. so i shalll convert to gayism

soccergeek said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:58 am:
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE!

gayboy replied...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:10 am :
CUZ BOY IM AMAZING JUST THE WAY IM AM!!!!<3

rainbowlove said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:39 am:
You're so right. I'm a Christian and in our youth group we pray with you.. We don't judge people who like the same sex. They ARE a human and I do not like how they're treated differently.

nikki509 replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 4:46 pm :
i am also a christian but what you are is what you are people do need to stop judging cuz thier not perfect either

greenbean_94 replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:15 pm :
That may be true, but when have we never had a choice. You CAN choose to steal or lie, but that doesn't mean you should. I think this subject, though more sensetive, is the same. Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but we admit they were our choice and we start over. The rise after a bad choice determines what kind of person you are.

megglemsm97 said...
I'm not Christian, but isn't the whole religion about being accepting? I just hate how people pretend to be so open minded, when in reality they're really not.

megglemsm97 said...

I agree with you completely. The government has no right to create laws forbidding homosexual marriage.

And any so-called-friend who neglects you because of your sexual orientation isn't a true friend. WHO you are comes first, WHAT you are comes last.

megglemsm97 said...

And any so-called-friend of yours who neglects you because of your sexual orientation isn't a true friend. WHO you are comes first, WHAT you are comes last.

BaileyBearXD said...
I agree with you my own step mom has disowned me bc Im bi

RumMonkey said...
You are a 100% right, though it could've been written slightly better.

Looeee said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:25 am:
sorry typo..."no right to judge."

BlakeSanctuaryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
What does it matter if you're gay, lesbian, bi, or straight?  We're all just people, aren't we?  We make mistakes and all that, but what's the point in condemning people for who they are?  It's not your right to tell them that they're wrong.  Why can't people just get past their bigoted opinions and just accept other ideas for a change?  I personally have no problem with anyone who is other than straight- in fact, I have a lesbian friend, and I see her no different than ... (more »)

dancegirl13 replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:14 pm :
I agree. The people who are judging and hating homosexual people are the ones that are messing up.