Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Relondo said...
I have to disagree with this argument. And yes, there are people that I was friends with but am not now because they are gay. Also, there is a place in the bible BEFORE Mosaic law that is against homosexuality. (I'm a Christian).

JustFriends939 replied...
Feb. 23, 2012 at 8:06 am
just because someone is gay/bi/lesbian doesnt mean you cant be friends with them. people think its a choice and you can be cured but you cant. It is not a disease. We should be able to marry/love who we want when we want wherever we are. So many people attempt/commit suicide because of the hateful words like faggot that are said towards them. God wants us to live peacefully... why not accept people the way they are and not who they like they are more than just LGBT they have feelings they a... (more »)

DarkIsThyThought replied...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:57 am
You shouldn't not hang out with someone becuase they are gay! It is not disease! I know plenty of bisexuals and they are totally cool. You are just like the hateful professed christians I was talking about!

BreatheKatieBreathe95 said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:45 am
Isn't judging someone a sin? I think so.

SecrecyGirl15 replied...
agreed! that's why pulling the religiou card is so hipocritical, it contridicts itself on its on.. on one page it says not to judge and to love everyone and how god forgives but then late it says this and that about homosexual.. its just confusing and not right

chloe_garrett said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:45 am
I agree. People like us get judged by society, and most of the people out there have real problems. I love the way I am. You are a very inspirational person. :) Thank you for posting this article.

chloe_garrett said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:48 am
I didnt mean to reply to the above comment. tht person is stupid. I meant to reply to the below comment, which I will now do.

DTisaWiTcH said...
I feel a need to point out that the same book of the bible that condemned homosexuality also condemned eating shellfish, and shaving, among other things that I'm sure almost everyone does. And that was also written according to the Mosaic Law, which in Christianity was outdated, am I correct?

Rogersright replied...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:40 am
your right . To me there is nothing to fix i love who i am and nothing will stop me from being this way people need a life

chloe_garrett replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:48 am

Aspiringauhor replied...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:27 am
I personally don't know, but your comment literally made me laugh out loud. It's so true! :) Thanks for making my day.

FrenchHornEnthusiastThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:02 am
Those things were under the old covenant, the one God had with Abraham and his people. When Jesus came, God created a new covenant that says that faith in Jesus Christ will get you to heaven. The old covenant is no longer the only law that today's Christians follow. We follow the doctrines that Jesus taught. Homosexuality is addressed in the old testament, but it is also addressed in the new testament (Romans 1:21-28, 1 Corinthians 6:9, Titus 7, and more). God has made it clear that homosexualit... (more »)

DTisaWiTcH said...

beachgal123 said...
We don't follow everything in the bible! We all have our opinions but don't take them too far.!

DTisaWiTcH said...
I also have a question. If the commandment of the Mosaic Law were voided with the sacrifice of Christ, and the Mosaic Law was the only place where homosexuality was condemned, then why is it condemned by Christians today? Is it also condemned somewhere in the new testament?

BreatheKatieBreathe95 said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:45 am

ELYNH said...
THANK YOU!!! People think we are brainwashed snobs. etc. NO!! People have one mind set. If you are a christian than you are stuck up, yadd yadda! But no we arent i am a christian and i believe in God, and the Bible, and Jesus, and whaty people dont get is that we are not strick, uptight people. grrr!!!! people sometimes!!!

beachgal123 said...
*like* haha :)

TheGirlMonk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I disagree, but I quite liked your "Get it straight!" line.

hotshotThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is so very true. i loved it