Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

theatregirl said...
While, your have an agrument, this is not an article, this is a rant. Their is no begining, middle, or end, just one endless rant. their is no grammar and you spell you. Their is nothing but a usauly rant. thier no arguement. if actually wrote a article, then maybe you can get it.

CharleyLatta replied...
theatregirl, you are kind of a #%$hole

Paulski said...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:58 am
There is no such thing as a bisexual relationship, assuming you are not bi or polyamorous. If you are, that's fine too. I know why. And being queer, I don't really care that they do. And to be frank, if you understand them, they're not so bad. I understand that it sounds harsh, but they really are doing it because they care. I may disagree with them when they tell me that my sin will send me to hell, but I respect them for their opinion, and I appreciate their concern. I really do. I... (more »)

IwiLLhOpE said...
I think you can be with anyone you want to,boy,girl or cow,as long as you love them.

Lizzie945 said...
Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:54 am
I am a christian and i know the lord died for me but that doesn't mean he doesn't love me. In the bible he said he loved us all equally but he also didi call it an abomination. Im bisexual myself, though I lead more toward the female side but it shouldn't be  up to anyone who we decide to love. I believe god loves everyone and will not judge us for who we truly are.

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
dueteronomy 22:5

leviticus 20:13

Gummybearprincess said...
Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:26 am
i love everybody for who they are and just because people are different dosent change anything..... I LOVE YOU!!! THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE US!!!! <333

HAILO replied...
GAY PRIDE ALL THE WAY!!!!!

meantwin555 said...
Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:01 am
I'm totally fine with it. Being bi myself, and a girlfriend of two months today is fantastic to me. the only problem is that i do get made fun of,but i am fighting for my right as well as my other friends rights to be who they are.

nici#1 said...
I  100% agree with you. i am bi and i'm proud of it . Nobody can change me.

scarclaw said...
It is tottally fine im bi and i have a girlfriend! Were fine with it. Im proud to be bi. I dont care what people say about it but if its mean or rude its not there business or anyone elses but your. Be proud for who you are and stand up.

JulesC said...
Thank you!somebody is finally telling it like it is! they say that everybody has equal rights in America- what a joke. I myself am straight but I know that these laws restricting the right to marry whoever the f you want are wrong. If there is God then He should respect the fact that homosexuality is right. you are awesome just the way you are

myonlyhopeisChrist This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Back in the old testament, God gave the people the law simply to make them aware of their sins(Romans 3:20)  When Christ died to take the punishment for our sins, God was showing grace to us, and our goal in life became simply to glorify Him in everything, and to put Him first in our hearts.Therefore we are no longer under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14) However, the Bible specifically says in several places that God hates homosexualty. One of the most explicit references i... (more »)

myonlyhopeisChrist This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
The Old Testament shows us why we need salvation (we couldn't get to heaven on our own) and the New Testament shows us how we can recieve salvation, and how to live once we have it. Christians are called to love as Jesus loved, and Jesus hung out with sinners. That doesn't mean that what they were doing was okay. Christ did not endorse their sin, but He loved them in spite of it, and until they breathed their last, he was always there, offering them everlasting life and unconditional lov... (more »)

brooklynbabe96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:36 am
I don't understand that either. I'm Bi as well and it hurts to know that i can't really come out anywhere. It makes me think that i was never meant to be here.

PrisonBreaker0921 replied...
Feb. 19 at 11:24 am
I'm a bi and I have a girlfriend right now. It sucks when someone's looking to both of you on the trains or in any places... I'm still in pain tho, My sister can't take it... I can't blame her... I don't rush her to accept who I am... I just want to be respected....

Lizzy said...
Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:32 am
I'm glad that you are courageous enough to post stuff like this, this topic cannot be avoided. I've been questioning wether I'm straight or bi, and I'm Christian. I've been so lucky to have great parents and friends who are indifferent as to whether or not I'm straight. I believe that God made it so that people are straight, bi, gay, or lesbian. God loves everyone, and he makes no mistakes. You are not a mistake.

briana78 said...
i like this article and i feel the same and im completely straight .A lot of my freinds are lesbian and i support them 100%

alepinklover said...
I believe in equality and i think if people are in love then they should be together so they could be happy no matter what sex they are.

DontJudgeMe said...
I think that humans were not made to be gay because think about it if  everyone was gay  and slept with people the same sex how would babies be made?? Woman with woman= No Baby Man with man= No Baby!! So there's evidence that it isnt made to be this way but however people choose to live that way and it is their choice, God gave them a choice and they chose to be gay   they will find out if it is wrong when they die and the life after death begins but anyways love them still do... (more »)