Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

DTisaWiTcH said...
I feel a need to point out that the same book of the bible that condemned homosexuality also condemned eating shellfish, and shaving, among other things that I'm sure almost everyone does. And that was also written according to the Mosaic Law, which in Christianity was outdated, am I correct?

Aspiringauhor replied...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:27 am :
I personally don't know, but your comment literally made me laugh out loud. It's so true! :) Thanks for making my day.

FrenchHornEnthusiast replied...
Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:02 am :
Those things were under the old covenant, the one God had with Abraham and his people. When Jesus came, God created a new covenant that says that faith in Jesus Christ will get you to heaven. The old covenant is no longer the only law that today's Christians follow. We follow the doctrines that Jesus taught. Homosexuality is addressed in the old testament, but it is also addressed in the new testament (Romans 1:21-28, 1 Corinthians 6:9, Titus 7, and more). God has made it clear that homosexualit... (more »)

DTisaWiTcH said...

beachgal123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
We don't follow everything in the bible! We all have our opinions but don't take them too far.!

DTisaWiTcH said...
I also have a question. If the commandment of the Mosaic Law were voided with the sacrifice of Christ, and the Mosaic Law was the only place where homosexuality was condemned, then why is it condemned by Christians today? Is it also condemned somewhere in the new testament?

BreatheKatieBreathe95 said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:45 am:
Isn't judging someone a sin? I think so.

ELYNH said...
THANK YOU!!! People think we are brainwashed snobs. etc. NO!! People have one mind set. If you are a christian than you are stuck up, yadd yadda! But no we arent i am a christian and i believe in God, and the Bible, and Jesus, and whaty people dont get is that we are not strick, uptight people. grrr!!!! people sometimes!!!

*like* haha :)

TheGirlMonk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I disagree, but I quite liked your "Get it straight!" line.

hotshot said...
this is so very true. i loved it

Strawberry5991 said...
I agree completely with you, even though I am straight I think everyone has a right to love who ever they want!!

BreatheKatieBreathe95 replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:46 am :
Same here!

WadeLover<33 said...
I strongly second your opinion. Even though I am straight, I believe everyone is obligated to there sexuality. I support homosexuals. 

Paradise_Lost said...

I agree. Why would we deny those who feel it the one thing that can bring the world together: love. With so much hate in the world? Why?

Maybe it's because I'm young. Or an atheist. But I agree. 

TheTruth said...
You Can Choose Any Lifestyle You Want To I Have Family Members That Are Bi, Theres Nothing Wrong With. We Are All Human

JoJo5678 said...
First off I think that the state DOES have a right to make a law for the simple fact its a sin. God made the first people MAN and WOMAN (If you read you bible) not man and man or woman and woman.

hahaNOPE replied...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:45 pm :
I mean, that's your belief, but it doesn't make it the only belief. Not everybody is a Christian, and if you could point out where in the Bible it says this, I'd appreciate it. You're misconceiving the word anyways, it seems. But regardless, your beliefs should not hold another person's life back.

nutmeg123 replied...
Dec. 27, 2011 at 11:30 am :
I'm christian, and, just so you know, if everybody lived by the exact word of the bible, slavery would be okay. And people always say God makes no mistakes. Since people are born knowing what gender they are attracted to, God must have made it so. And by the way, if you think people choose to be homosexual, when was it that you decided you were straight?

beachgal123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:17 am :
I love what you had to say and nobody really thinks of that. I'm not against it because then i would be against myself but my "gf" and i both go to a church that is against it and her moms against it so we have to be like really careful around her mom and make sure that nothing shows that we like each other more than friends! IS THAT WHAT LOVE SHOULD BE? hiding from people and keeping it a secret?

Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:51 am:
This helps so much, just came out to my parents and they keep saying I'm too you young to know. I'm in love with my best friend too and i still don't know what to do. Any help??