Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

HAILO said...
Pansexual! I love peoples personallity... Gender is irrelevant.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Anyone who claims that God hates homos.exuals is wrong. He hates the sin, he loves the person. Church and state should be separate, I agree with you on that. However, it is a church's right to refuse to sanc.tify something their god does not condone. You can get married other places besides a church—leave religious matters to themselves. I'm sorry that the church judges ga.ys, I really am. I hope someday the two things can learn to coexist :) Btw, how is this an article arguing that homos.e... (more »)

ratchet said...
this is awesome

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Anyone who claims that God hates homos.exuals is wrong. He hates the sin, he loves the person. Church and state should be separate, I agree with you on that. However, it is a church's right to refuse to sanctify something their god does not condone. You can get married other places besides a church—leave religious matters to themselves. I'm sorry that the church judges gay.s, I really am. I hope someday the two things can learn to coexist :)

Hope16 said...
I'm so deeply sorry people say mean and rude comments to you, I believe everyone deserves to be happy no matter what. Don't let what people say to you, get to you because that is just their small little opinion.

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:18 am
just as you're saying YOUR small little opinion she said the sign about God hating gays if you actually read the Bible God is totally against being homosexual. Dueteronomy 22:5 and Leviticus 20:13

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree... Note that they did say "God hates the sin, but loves the person." I'm not necessarily a supporter of this, but that doesn't mean I have to lash out at everybody I see. They're the way they are, and I can't help that, so what's the point of discriminating them? Lastly, God loves his children unconditionally. He forgives us, even if he knows that what we are/did was against his set rules. But he gave us free will for a reason, so it's our decision on wh... (more »)

SaraBug replied...
Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:45 am
I believe that JettaWintry made a very good point that God loves the person but hates the sin. This is truly what I believe being a member of the LGBT community myself and being raised in a very Christian family. And I feel sorry for all of those people who have chosen hate over love. When Jesus came to earth he said "love thy neighbor as thy self" This is the golden rule and therefore makes me believe that God hates people who harbor hatred more than he hates homosexuals. 

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
all i have to say is dueteronomy 22:5 and Leviticus 20:13

NicholasMaurer replied...
You have a right to choose what religion and set of beliefs to adhere to, but you should not make that choice for other people. If you personally disagree with homosexuality, then don't engage in it. However, religion is not an argument for creating a legal ban against homosexuality or for harrassing someone who is homosexual. Church and State are seperate, and harrasment is morally wrong. Other poeple have just as much of a right to follow their own beliefs as you do. 

Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:11 am
i was responding to the other part of her article where it says that G-d hates fags well he does. sorry but sometimes the truth hurt. do you remember sodom and gamora oh yeah he destroyed the whole city because of homo sexualality

Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:12 am
well just to show sometimes the truth hurts.

TheEleventhHour This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:37 am
Packer Backer 12- I'm an Atheist, but even I know, because many of my close friends are Christians, so I have read the bible, and I know that if God is real, he doesn't hate homosexuals. He hates sin. And it is a sin to prevent others from being happy just because you think something is strange, or not quite normal, or right. It is a sin to make others unhappy, and therefore, those who try to prevent gay marriage are sinners. And I am more passionate about this subject because I am a les... (more »)

lonesomedreams replied...
All I have to say is, peace and love man. Life is too short to be so judgmental. 

theatregirl said...
While, your have an agrument, this is not an article, this is a rant. Their is no begining, middle, or end, just one endless rant. their is no grammar and you spell you. Their is nothing but a usauly rant. thier no arguement. if actually wrote a article, then maybe you can get it.

theatregirl replied...
Also, how heck do you have a bisexual relationship? It would be 1. A threesome 2. On person would have be both gender . Just saying

HAILO replied...
Its called oral a strap on and scissor possition! :)

Guest replied...
Sex isn't all that matters in a relationship, even though grammar and not comma spamming matters in a comment. (Spelling does, too.) #asexual  

CharleyLatta replied...
theatregirl, you are kind of a #%$hole

Paulski said...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:58 am
There is no such thing as a bisexual relationship, assuming you are not bi or polyamorous. If you are, that's fine too. I know why. And being queer, I don't really care that they do. And to be frank, if you understand them, they're not so bad. I understand that it sounds harsh, but they really are doing it because they care. I may disagree with them when they tell me that my sin will send me to hell, but I respect them for their opinion, and I appreciate their concern. I really do. I... (more »)