Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
all i have to say is dueteronomy 22:5 and Leviticus 20:13

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:12 am
well just to show sometimes the truth hurts.

TheEleventhHour This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:37 am
Packer Backer 12- I'm an Atheist, but even I know, because many of my close friends are Christians, so I have read the bible, and I know that if God is real, he doesn't hate homosexuals. He hates sin. And it is a sin to prevent others from being happy just because you think something is strange, or not quite normal, or right. It is a sin to make others unhappy, and therefore, those who try to prevent gay marriage are sinners. And I am more passionate about this subject because I am a les... (more »)

lonesomedreams replied...
All I have to say is, peace and love man. Life is too short to be so judgmental. 

theatregirl said...
While, your have an agrument, this is not an article, this is a rant. Their is no begining, middle, or end, just one endless rant. their is no grammar and you spell you. Their is nothing but a usauly rant. thier no arguement. if actually wrote a article, then maybe you can get it.

theatregirl replied...
Also, how heck do you have a bisexual relationship? It would be 1. A threesome 2. On person would have be both gender . Just saying

HAILO replied...
Its called oral a strap on and scissor possition! :)

Guest replied...
Sex isn't all that matters in a relationship, even though grammar and not comma spamming matters in a comment. (Spelling does, too.) #asexual  

CharleyLatta replied...
theatregirl, you are kind of a #%$hole

Paulski said...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:58 am
There is no such thing as a bisexual relationship, assuming you are not bi or polyamorous. If you are, that's fine too. I know why. And being queer, I don't really care that they do. And to be frank, if you understand them, they're not so bad. I understand that it sounds harsh, but they really are doing it because they care. I may disagree with them when they tell me that my sin will send me to hell, but I respect them for their opinion, and I appreciate their concern. I really do. I... (more »)

IwiLLhOpE said...
I think you can be with anyone you want to,boy,girl or cow,as long as you love them.

Lizzie945 said...
Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:54 am
I am a christian and i know the lord died for me but that doesn't mean he doesn't love me. In the bible he said he loved us all equally but he also didi call it an abomination. Im bisexual myself, though I lead more toward the female side but it shouldn't be  up to anyone who we decide to love. I believe god loves everyone and will not judge us for who we truly are.

dueteronomy 22:5

leviticus 20:13

Gummybearprincess said...
Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:26 am
i love everybody for who they are and just because people are different dosent change anything..... I LOVE YOU!!! THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE US!!!! <333

HAILO replied...
GAY PRIDE ALL THE WAY!!!!!

meantwin555 said...
Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:01 am
I'm totally fine with it. Being bi myself, and a girlfriend of two months today is fantastic to me. the only problem is that i do get made fun of,but i am fighting for my right as well as my other friends rights to be who they are.

nici#1 said...
I  100% agree with you. i am bi and i'm proud of it . Nobody can change me.

scarclaw said...
It is tottally fine im bi and i have a girlfriend! Were fine with it. Im proud to be bi. I dont care what people say about it but if its mean or rude its not there business or anyone elses but your. Be proud for who you are and stand up.

JulesC said...
Thank you!somebody is finally telling it like it is! they say that everybody has equal rights in America- what a joke. I myself am straight but I know that these laws restricting the right to marry whoever the f you want are wrong. If there is God then He should respect the fact that homosexuality is right. you are awesome just the way you are

myonlyhopeisChrist This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Back in the old testament, God gave the people the law simply to make them aware of their sins(Romans 3:20)  When Christ died to take the punishment for our sins, God was showing grace to us, and our goal in life became simply to glorify Him in everything, and to put Him first in our hearts.Therefore we are no longer under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14) However, the Bible specifically says in several places that God hates homosexualty. One of the most explicit references i... (more »)