Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

LunaWolf17 said...
Thank you for writing this article! You're totally right too. My best friend whom I've know since we were is fgirst grade is lesbian, and I hate it when she tells me about getting dirty looks. She's human too people! My personal opinion is that God doesn't make mistakes, so it's fine if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or pansexual. It doesn't MATTER. You're a person with a heart too, so you shouldn't be treated differently. Again, thank you!

Gwgideon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm Christian and I believe homosexuality is wrong. I understand you guys have your own opinions. However, I do hate it as well when people hate gays. They are human, and Jesus died on the cross for them. I hate it when people forget that. 

BlueRain replied...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:56 am
Why is it wrong? Because your book says so? Have you ever gotten a hair cut, eaten shellfish, or worn polyester? 

IwiLLhOpE replied...
It's just wrong,if you're a christian that is.Everyone has their  beliefs,we just need to learn to respect those that are different from our own.

Obeyydiamon said...
i hate it when people jugde one another and supposably they are nice people that dont jugde other just stfu i swear im bi and im proud i dont judge other i just say the truth and well im happy with my gf we have 4 monther sand going for more love my babe c;!!

Redneck-Women said...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:15 am
well i dont mind it at all. its natrual for me to be around. two of my best friends are bi and it doesnt bother me at all.

blingy2 said...
your right i know a cuople people who are and some are my friends

wishingtheskywasbluer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:49 am
good for you! i'm straight but hate how homophobic everyone is these days. love is love:)

selenafan1 said...
I personally think that gay marriage isn't the way life is supposed to be because same sex marriage is the way it is supposed to be. But if you happen to be that way I'm not going to discriminate you for it because it isn't right and none of my business who your with.

Chloe J. said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:56 am

so what your gay or bi your human and that is all i care about i dont beleive in god and no one is going to tell me that being gay is wrong its not you cant help who you like my uncle and one of my close friends are gay both of them have found some one and i am truly happy that they are happy

if you are proud to be gay or bi then good for you and if people pick on you because your different just know your special in your own little way 

sweetgirl70 said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:48 am
my personal opinion is that i dont agree with gays and lesbos but i can get along thats what i was taught hate the sin love the sinner

Cinna_the_Poet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i really admire you by being able to disagree with something, yet still respect it. Thank you

ChickenLegHouse replied...
I agree with you compleatly.

DarkIsThyThought said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:53 am
I was raised with a christian background and went to church two or three times a week. I recently become an athiest due to the awful and hateful judgement radiating off of most professed christians. I totally stand up for different sexual orientations and transgenders. You are you, and you shouldn't have to be attacked for it. Most christians are harsher than nonbelievers! It says in the bible that you shouldn't judge people.

sweetgirl70 replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:43 am
just saying all christians are not like they are quit a lot of them i think that being gay ar bisexual is wrong but i do not judge people have there reasons

sweetgirl70 replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:58 am
my opion is that if you are really determined to be christian you will do that with out listing to other people if you love jesus you love jesus

akitos said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 11:51 am
heck what i say is that if u've lovesd some one and u know them for some time u should go out with them. doesnt matter what background u are

Sarah B. replied...
Hi my name is sarah and i'm bi and i've been bullied about it. I think that people who say i'm gay is right is my fault that i'm bi?

parkour.VaTech said...
I really don't give if people are LGBT. I'm straight but I am also atheist because of how hateful religon is. I don't care who people want to love as long as they are good people.

SecrecyGirl15 replied...
i also don't care who people choose to date or marry it is their life, who am i to judge. i also know how you feel about the religion thing, i' have grown up having to go to church but the past couple years i have been questioning things and forming my own oppinions, i wouldn't go as far as to say i'm athiest but i thing religious people tend to be the most hipocritical and judgemental