Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Corin_WillowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It id not just a one sided argument. I stated my opinion that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry under the church. That is what my faith told me, and thats what I believe. But when I told this to my class mates, they called me a gay-hater, that I didn't even want to look at you, that I was being judgemental and that I was just hating. I wasn't!!! I think gays and bis and lesbs and homosexuals are people to! We're all people! It isn't just the cath... (more »)

It isn't just a one sided argument. I understand that you want to be you, and that people that hate aren't really being religious. During a debate I gave my opinion on gay rights. We should not intermingle law and religion, but the Catholic Church does not believe a bisexual marriage is holy in God's eyes. That was my opinion, and my classmates start calling me a gay hater. They verbally attacked me and said I hated bi's and lesbians and gays. But I don't hate you guys! We're all people here! Bu... (more »)

iPreferRainbows said...
i totally agree! i am bisexual as well and have a girlfriend who i am deeply in love with. i dont understand why people are so judgemental. its wrong to judge us. we can love just the same as everyone else.

gusbus replied...
Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:06 am
You and your girl should ride the gusbus, it'll be a ride you'll never forget.

hippiechildThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:43 am
I just don't understand how being gay, lesbian, or bisexual is wrong. If straight people have the right to be in love with their opposite sex, then gay, lesbian, and bisexual people have the right to love whoever they want. Love is not so black and white, there grey areas. And if the love is true than how can it be wrong. People need to accept others for who they are. Our world is broken in that way but our generation seems to understand what is ri... (more »)

XOBookishXO This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I came out two years ago, and although I have not experienced as much hate as you have, I totally agree with you! 

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 8, 2013 at 7:40 am
Well I'm not part of the LGBT community but I'm a 100% supporter. Most of my friends are gay, lesbian and bi and that's totally fine. I agree with you, god and government shouldn't be mixed up, what's more important is equality. They say the country is free but the sentence itself is misleading when we observe the situations. One of my mututal friends experienced terrible torture for being lesbian and it shocked me; it happened in a developed country, I won't name though ... (more »)

hippiechildThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:56 am
I compleatly agree with you! How come a religion that not everyone practices must determine who can marry who.

OptimusPrime123 said...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 10:18 am
I feel the same way, people today are just to judgemental an will judge a book by its cover. Love can be between anyone, it really is not hurting anyone, so why complain about it. People who claim to be homophobic are just ignorant an are brainwashed to think that gay is wrong. Ask anyone an im sure they would not want their free rights taken away, so why take away a gays right to be happy. That is how i feel about this subject an hopefully people will open their eyes an learn to respect other p... (more »)

flatcap12 said...
I totally agree with you. i'm not gay or bi myself, but my best friend is lesbian. seeing her with another girl isn't wierd, it makes me happy that she's found somebody that cares.

dragonsandthree said...
Um..... I don't think that somebody being g.ay would make me want to leave them alone and shun them. I will however freely admit that if I were to see a friend of mine kissing somebody o fthe same gender, I would find it wierd. 

lonesomedreams replied...
You should really ask yourself why it would bother you so much. Because if theyre really your friend, all you should want is their happiness. And Im sure its awkward for anyone to see their friends making out with their significant other in front of them, wether theyre gay or straight lol

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:21 am
I know that, Lonesome. I really don't know why I would. But I think that as time went on, I'd be fine with it because it would become more familar. Does that make sense?

YozoraK said...
It has always irked me when my peers use the term ga.y as a way to say something is "uncool."  I know that each and everytime someone says that within my hearing range, I go straight up to them and tell them that using the term ga.y like they are is offensive and that they should stop.  I have even once had to reprimand some 5th graders for using the term like that.  It is sad when I have to get on to little kids for something that should already be prevented. 

Guest said...
I agree, although this isn't that hotly debated anymore... #asexual

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I hate hate HATE when people think that God doesn't accept homosexuals. He would accept us and want us to be happy, right? I am straigh but know how it hurts friends of mine who have different feelings. I agree with everything in this article. 

killer09 replied...
Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:08 am
idk this is crazy and i am sick of whats going on only god can judge you.

Madison V. said...
I agree. Love is love no matter the gender!!!

PrincessFluffyButt replied...
I agree completely. I've said that for years

wolfeyes2001 said...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:49 am
bulls**t........................