Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

alepinklover said...
I believe in equality and i think if people are in love then they should be together so they could be happy no matter what sex they are.

DontJudgeMe said...
I think that humans were not made to be gay because think about it if  everyone was gay  and slept with people the same sex how would babies be made?? Woman with woman= No Baby Man with man= No Baby!! So there's evidence that it isnt made to be this way but however people choose to live that way and it is their choice, God gave them a choice and they chose to be gay   they will find out if it is wrong when they die and the life after death begins but anyways love them still do... (more »)

italia103 replied...
Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:11 am :
Nobody CHOOSES to be gay that is absurd. i strongly dislike it when people say that. im personally straight buteven  i can see that it doesnt work like that. they were born like that it was set in their DNA. its like saying oh well African Americans had a choise to be white and they chose to be black... they are not freaks they are human beings

I ma BO$$ said...
I dont know why would she write this.

Pickles_1800 said...
I completely agree with you. I mean at my schoolI have't had any problems. And I think thats real messed up how people wanna be cool with you and claim how they are your friend then wanna switch up, distance themself, or make a big'o deal out of it. I believe it is extremely imature for people to call others those types of names, as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. As I see it better to come out to my peers, it's a different story for elders.. Most are just stuck i... (more »)

LunaWolf17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:53 pm:
Thank you for writing this article! You're totally right too. My best friend whom I've know since we were is fgirst grade is lesbian, and I hate it when she tells me about getting dirty looks. She's human too people! My personal opinion is that God doesn't make mistakes, so it's fine if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or pansexual. It doesn't MATTER. You're a person with a heart too, so you shouldn't be treated differently. Again, thank you!

GwgideonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 6, 2012 at 6:35 pm:
I'm Christian and I believe homosexuality is wrong. I understand you guys have your own opinions. However, I do hate it as well when people hate gays. They are human, and Jesus died on the cross for them. I hate it when people forget that. 

BlueRain replied...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:56 am :
Why is it wrong? Because your book says so? Have you ever gotten a hair cut, eaten shellfish, or worn polyester? 

IwiLLhOpE replied...
Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:57 pm :
It's just wrong,if you're a christian that is.Everyone has their  beliefs,we just need to learn to respect those that are different from our own.

Obeyydiamon said...
May 25, 2012 at 3:49 pm:
i hate it when people jugde one another and supposably they are nice people that dont jugde other just stfu i swear im bi and im proud i dont judge other i just say the truth and well im happy with my gf we have 4 monther sand going for more love my babe c;!!

Redneck-Women said...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:15 am:
well i dont mind it at all. its natrual for me to be around. two of my best friends are bi and it doesnt bother me at all.

blingy2 said...
your right i know a cuople people who are and some are my friends

wishingtheskywasbluer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:49 am:
good for you! i'm straight but hate how homophobic everyone is these days. love is love:)

selenafan1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I personally think that gay marriage isn't the way life is supposed to be because same sex marriage is the way it is supposed to be. But if you happen to be that way I'm not going to discriminate you for it because it isn't right and none of my business who your with.

Chloe J. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:56 am:

so what your gay or bi your human and that is all i care about i dont beleive in god and no one is going to tell me that being gay is wrong its not you cant help who you like my uncle and one of my close friends are gay both of them have found some one and i am truly happy that they are happy

if you are proud to be gay or bi then good for you and if people pick on you because your different just know your special in your own little way 

sweetgirl70 said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:48 am:
my personal opinion is that i dont agree with gays and lesbos but i can get along thats what i was taught hate the sin love the sinner

Cinna_the_PoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:24 pm :
i really admire you by being able to disagree with something, yet still respect it. Thank you

ChickenLegHouse replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:55 pm :
I agree with you compleatly.

DarkIsThyThought said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:53 am:
I was raised with a christian background and went to church two or three times a week. I recently become an athiest due to the awful and hateful judgement radiating off of most professed christians. I totally stand up for different sexual orientations and transgenders. You are you, and you shouldn't have to be attacked for it. Most christians are harsher than nonbelievers! It says in the bible that you shouldn't judge people.

sweetgirl70 replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:43 am :
just saying all christians are not like they are quit a lot of them i think that being gay ar bisexual is wrong but i do not judge people have there reasons