Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Gummybearprincess said...
Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:26 am
i love everybody for who they are and just because people are different dosent change anything..... I LOVE YOU!!! THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE US!!!! <333

HAILO replied...
GAY PRIDE ALL THE WAY!!!!!

meantwin555 said...
Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:01 am
I'm totally fine with it. Being bi myself, and a girlfriend of two months today is fantastic to me. the only problem is that i do get made fun of,but i am fighting for my right as well as my other friends rights to be who they are.

nici#1 said...
I  100% agree with you. i am bi and i'm proud of it . Nobody can change me.

scarclaw said...
It is tottally fine im bi and i have a girlfriend! Were fine with it. Im proud to be bi. I dont care what people say about it but if its mean or rude its not there business or anyone elses but your. Be proud for who you are and stand up.

JulesC said...
Thank you!somebody is finally telling it like it is! they say that everybody has equal rights in America- what a joke. I myself am straight but I know that these laws restricting the right to marry whoever the f you want are wrong. If there is God then He should respect the fact that homosexuality is right. you are awesome just the way you are

myonlyhopeisChrist This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Back in the old testament, God gave the people the law simply to make them aware of their sins(Romans 3:20)  When Christ died to take the punishment for our sins, God was showing grace to us, and our goal in life became simply to glorify Him in everything, and to put Him first in our hearts.Therefore we are no longer under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14) However, the Bible specifically says in several places that God hates homosexualty. One of the most explicit references i... (more »)

myonlyhopeisChrist This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
The Old Testament shows us why we need salvation (we couldn't get to heaven on our own) and the New Testament shows us how we can recieve salvation, and how to live once we have it. Christians are called to love as Jesus loved, and Jesus hung out with sinners. That doesn't mean that what they were doing was okay. Christ did not endorse their sin, but He loved them in spite of it, and until they breathed their last, he was always there, offering them everlasting life and unconditional lov... (more »)

brooklynbabe96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:36 am
I don't understand that either. I'm Bi as well and it hurts to know that i can't really come out anywhere. It makes me think that i was never meant to be here.

Lizzy said...
Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:32 am
I'm glad that you are courageous enough to post stuff like this, this topic cannot be avoided. I've been questioning wether I'm straight or bi, and I'm Christian. I've been so lucky to have great parents and friends who are indifferent as to whether or not I'm straight. I believe that God made it so that people are straight, bi, gay, or lesbian. God loves everyone, and he makes no mistakes. You are not a mistake.

briana78 said...
i like this article and i feel the same and im completely straight .A lot of my freinds are lesbian and i support them 100%

alepinklover said...
I believe in equality and i think if people are in love then they should be together so they could be happy no matter what sex they are.

DontJudgeMe said...
I think that humans were not made to be gay because think about it if  everyone was gay  and slept with people the same sex how would babies be made?? Woman with woman= No Baby Man with man= No Baby!! So there's evidence that it isnt made to be this way but however people choose to live that way and it is their choice, God gave them a choice and they chose to be gay   they will find out if it is wrong when they die and the life after death begins but anyways love them still do... (more »)

italia103 replied...
Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:11 am
Nobody CHOOSES to be gay that is absurd. i strongly dislike it when people say that. im personally straight buteven  i can see that it doesnt work like that. they were born like that it was set in their DNA. its like saying oh well African Americans had a choise to be white and they chose to be black... they are not freaks they are human beings

I ma BO$$ said...
I dont know why would she write this.

Pickles_1800 said...
I completely agree with you. I mean at my schoolI have't had any problems. And I think thats real messed up how people wanna be cool with you and claim how they are your friend then wanna switch up, distance themself, or make a big'o deal out of it. I believe it is extremely imature for people to call others those types of names, as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. As I see it better to come out to my peers, it's a different story for elders.. Most are just stuck i... (more »)

LunaWolf17 said...
Thank you for writing this article! You're totally right too. My best friend whom I've know since we were is fgirst grade is lesbian, and I hate it when she tells me about getting dirty looks. She's human too people! My personal opinion is that God doesn't make mistakes, so it's fine if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or pansexual. It doesn't MATTER. You're a person with a heart too, so you shouldn't be treated differently. Again, thank you!

Gwgideon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm Christian and I believe homosexuality is wrong. I understand you guys have your own opinions. However, I do hate it as well when people hate gays. They are human, and Jesus died on the cross for them. I hate it when people forget that. 

BlueRain replied...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:56 am
Why is it wrong? Because your book says so? Have you ever gotten a hair cut, eaten shellfish, or worn polyester? 

IwiLLhOpE replied...
It's just wrong,if you're a christian that is.Everyone has their  beliefs,we just need to learn to respect those that are different from our own.

Obeyydiamon said...
i hate it when people jugde one another and supposably they are nice people that dont jugde other just stfu i swear im bi and im proud i dont judge other i just say the truth and well im happy with my gf we have 4 monther sand going for more love my babe c;!!