Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

selenafan1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I personally think that gay marriage isn't the way life is supposed to be because same sex marriage is the way it is supposed to be. But if you happen to be that way I'm not going to discriminate you for it because it isn't right and none of my business who your with.

Chloe J. said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:56 am:

so what your gay or bi your human and that is all i care about i dont beleive in god and no one is going to tell me that being gay is wrong its not you cant help who you like my uncle and one of my close friends are gay both of them have found some one and i am truly happy that they are happy

if you are proud to be gay or bi then good for you and if people pick on you because your different just know your special in your own little way 

sweetgirl70 said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:48 am:
my personal opinion is that i dont agree with gays and lesbos but i can get along thats what i was taught hate the sin love the sinner

Cinna_the_PoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:24 pm :
i really admire you by being able to disagree with something, yet still respect it. Thank you

ChickenLegHouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:55 pm :
I agree with you compleatly.

DarkIsThyThought said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:53 am:
I was raised with a christian background and went to church two or three times a week. I recently become an athiest due to the awful and hateful judgement radiating off of most professed christians. I totally stand up for different sexual orientations and transgenders. You are you, and you shouldn't have to be attacked for it. Most christians are harsher than nonbelievers! It says in the bible that you shouldn't judge people.

sweetgirl70 replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:43 am :
just saying all christians are not like they are quit a lot of them i think that being gay ar bisexual is wrong but i do not judge people have there reasons

sweetgirl70 replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:58 am :
my opion is that if you are really determined to be christian you will do that with out listing to other people if you love jesus you love jesus

akitos said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 11:51 am:
heck what i say is that if u've lovesd some one and u know them for some time u should go out with them. doesnt matter what background u are

Sarah B. replied...
Mar. 20, 2012 at 2:30 pm :
Hi my name is sarah and i'm bi and i've been bullied about it. I think that people who say i'm gay is right is my fault that i'm bi?

parkour.VaTech said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:28 pm:
I really don't give if people are LGBT. I'm straight but I am also atheist because of how hateful religon is. I don't care who people want to love as long as they are good people.

SecrecyGirl15 replied...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 12:28 pm :
i also don't care who people choose to date or marry it is their life, who am i to judge. i also know how you feel about the religion thing, i' have grown up having to go to church but the past couple years i have been questioning things and forming my own oppinions, i wouldn't go as far as to say i'm athiest but i thing religious people tend to be the most hipocritical and judgemental

sweetgirl70 replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:53 am :
the thing is if ut he didnt judgeyou read the bible jesus didnt judge he ate at tables with sinners he loved sinners like he loved christians he didnt agree with what they were doing judge

Priscilla33 said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 4:02 pm:
I am bisexsual as well and i so agree with you! my girl friend get scared sometimes that someone else might harm us because we are who we are but i think its time we stand up for ourselfs.... Goverment and politics and judgemental people can BACK OFF!!!!

JustFriends939This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 4:48 pm :
this is so true

ItzJustMi said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:47 pm:
I agree with every word you said. I am also Bisexual and I feel that everyone is unique in their own way,a nd its not fair that we can't even go to school and not be critize because of our sexual oriintation. I agree what if someone's friend was gay or bisexual and you find out and you stoped being their friend. That would be childish and down right degrading.

MaxRide said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:25 am:
i support gay/lesbian/bisexual relationships! I personally am straight, but I have a really good friend that is bi and I love her! I am also a Catholic, and I know a lot of Catholics that think Homosexuality is against the bible. I disagree. I think that the bible is just an outline. If everyone followed everything in the bible, life would get really boring, wouldn't it? I think it is perfectly fine to love whoever you love. You can't help it.

Relondo said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:28 pm:
I have to disagree with this argument. And yes, there are people that I was friends with but am not now because they are gay. Also, there is a place in the bible BEFORE Mosaic law that is against homosexuality. (I'm a Christian).

Feb. 23, 2012 at 8:06 am :
just because someone is gay/bi/lesbian doesnt mean you cant be friends with them. people think its a choice and you can be cured but you cant. It is not a disease. We should be able to marry/love who we want when we want wherever we are. So many people attempt/commit suicide because of the hateful words like faggot that are said towards them. God wants us to live peacefully... why not accept people the way they are and not who they like they are more than just LGBT they have feelings they a... (more »)

DarkIsThyThought replied...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:57 am :
You shouldn't not hang out with someone becuase they are gay! It is not disease! I know plenty of bisexuals and they are totally cool. You are just like the hateful professed christians I was talking about!