Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

on Apr. 5 2016 at 11:09 am
forever_ally SILVER, Pickens, South Carolina

ride or die

@JazzyB2002 just throwing this out there but the bible also says that we shall love our neighbor, the bible also says that we shall not judge, and the bible also says that we shall forgive or at least God forgives. It talks about how our day of judgement is when we die and god stands before us. Not while we are here on Earth. We have no place to push judgement on gays, bi, lesbians, trans, etc., and if you do place judgement that is also a sin. Judging is just as much as a sin as loving the same sex. One sin is not worse than the other a sin is a sin. I honestly think if it makes the people happy, no one is in harm, and they show me the same respect they want then i am perfectly fine with sane sex marriage

Chris0149 said...
on Apr. 1 2016 at 10:30 am
Chris0149,
I agree with you, just don't anyone to treated you inferior, defend yourself show them that you just don't care about their comments, be who you are, and be proud yourself. Also God created us equal, those people just don't have a life.

on Apr. 1 2016 at 10:21 am
I agree with you, just don't let anyone to treated you inferior okay?? also God crated us equal , so don't listen to those people who say that god hate gay people or something like that. It just stupid.

on Apr. 1 2016 at 9:32 am
I'm not either lesbian or bi but...I really agree with you cuz is like... I dont know why this freaking society has to be like this. Just accept people by who they are not by their sexual orientation, that doesn't make anybody a bad person... -.-

YoungThug said...
on Feb. 1 2016 at 8:14 pm
YoungThug,
I know im older and should know this but um what is Pansexual??

on Jan. 22 2016 at 11:10 pm
sashaisokay BRONZE, Suwanee, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Im pansexual and this is so relatable!

J3w3L GOLD said...
on Oct. 22 2015 at 11:23 am
J3w3L GOLD, Bonners Ferry, Idaho

"Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart, and pretty soul."

Being bi, I can totally agree and relate!

on Oct. 8 2015 at 12:25 am
ForstrangFreoh, Brisbane, Other

"We either exalt them as gods, or dismiss them as animals."
"Sometimes our favourite quotes reveal more about ourselves than the books and people we're quoting."

Politics and religious views aside, I disapprove of the hate you are receiving and hope that it soon ceases. The way I see it love is love. There will always be a global community who supports you in your struggle. Stay strong, and continue to be yourself. :)

Mujahidah said...
on Aug. 16 2015 at 11:06 pm
We are not living in this world forever. Just my 2cents.

CatIsHere said...
on Jul. 13 2015 at 10:45 am
You can now tag other users by using "@". @JazzyB2002 According to the Bible, other things are wrong as well, such as wearing clothing made of two materials, eating shrimp, gossip, cursing, shaving and associating with those on their period. I'm sure you have done one of these things. I respect your opinion, and how fair you are in this comment, I am just making my point/opinion heard too. Thank you :)

on Jun. 17 2015 at 12:28 am
RightWingExtremist BRONZE, Riverton, Utah

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

@AshleySD I agree, let's agree to disagree, but let me leave you this: I've dealt with cr.ap before, maybe not the same cr.ap, but most definitely cr.ap.

on Jun. 13 2015 at 12:27 am
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
Yeah you are born with it. I've liked girls and guys ever since I can remember. It's not a choice. And yeah, there is a difference, but sometimes "Hey that's not a good thing to do" is still bullying. I don't think you do know "very well" what bullying. Have you ever been bullied because of your sexual orientation? What about because you are an atheist? Or maybe for crying at school because you just found out that your best friend tried to kill himself? As you can tell, it's made me pretty bitter! Look, I know that we differ in out opinions and I think that we should just let this go.

on Jun. 12 2015 at 12:24 am

-Ronald Reagan

@AshleySD Excuse me? I've been bullied, I know very well what bullying is and is not. There's a difference between saying something like "Hey, that's a not a good thing to do" as opposed to something like "Hey, you fa.gg.ot, you su.ck, and everyone hat.es you." And, no, you are not born with your se.xual orientation.

on Jun. 10 2015 at 6:53 pm
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
"Trying to get them away from their lifestyle" is bullying! That's like telling a girl that it's not okay to be a girl and she should stop what she's doing.

on Jun. 9 2015 at 6:51 pm

-Ronald Reagan

@AshleySD I did, you did not. I stated my claim and you didn't bother to make any counter points, all you did was insult me. Therefore, by default, I have won. Pulling Ad Hominem does nothing for your argument, and it just makes you look like an arrogant narcissist. However, you are doing a service to our world, and I commend you for that. What I don't commend you doing, is blaming their depressed state on me. I don't commend bullying in any way shape or form, and there's a difference between bullying and just trying get them away from their lifestyle. If they're on the edge because of actual bullying, do continue to help them, and, yes, the bullies are total a******s, but if they are there because of that, there's something bigger there than just that they can't handle people telling them what they're doing is wrong.

on Jun. 4 2015 at 3:47 pm
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
How do you know that there is even a god?

on Jun. 4 2015 at 3:45 pm
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
I'm an atheist. I am bisexual. I went to college. I am fourteen. Please learn about "separation of church and state".

on Jun. 4 2015 at 3:43 pm
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
You didn't win. You didn't prove anything. Trying to make me feel like I'm wrong is not going to work. It's people like you that gave me a job. My job? Helping suicidal kids. Kids who, because of people like you telling them that they are wrong about their entire life and that they should be ashamed of it, are close to death. Just stop, you faggot. I can use that word because I am one.

on Jun. 3 2015 at 6:13 pm

-Ronald Reagan

@AshleySD You know how I tell when I win arguments? When the other side no longer makes any claims and instead begins insulting me. Oh wait, you just did that.

on Jun. 3 2015 at 3:53 pm
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
Go to college, freak. I did.