Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

whatever said...
honestly, it is not a choice. cause im bi and i did NOT choose that. i tried to make myself straight, trust me it does int work. thing is that a kid can't control what sexually excites them or who they choose to love. And one of the many interpretations of the bible is that being gay is a sin and its wrong. there are many interpretations. is just that since people found it to be "wrong" and "disgusting" that they just accepted the interpretation that went along to their beliefs. everyone does it... (more »)

LittleBit replied...
The mice were probably sick. It's every animal's instict to reproduce, you can't do that with the same gender.

bluespark13 said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 8:23 am
but i do agree with emilyjoe it is a sin 

bluespark13 said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 8:22 am
um im not a lesbian and im not bi and we don't believe in that in my religion but i would never judge a person because they are gay or bi...girlz think gay guys r awsome anyway :P

JWVon said...
I personally believe everyone is bi at heart but leans more to one side or just stays the true def. of bi. Being bi/gay/lesbian isn't bad but people oddly enough think it is. I think it's highly unfair, all the discrimination against gays/bis/lesbians. They are people and should be treated as such. It shouldn't be considered "bad" if you like the same sex.

Allie97 replied...
yeah sorry...nooooo....i totally disagree w/this...i really dont think that everyone is bi...that is totally not correct...i know for a complete fact that i am not bi

JWVon replied...
Well it's not like.....how to phrase it...well it's like subconciously. Yeah I'm a girl and I like guys and I get where you're coming from.

fahreekin-crazy replied...
jw, i get what you mean. i believe that people are ultimately attracted to personality: a woman who thinks she is completely straight may just like a personality always found in men. you know?

ImaniA said...

Hi, thanks for you opinion

As a religious person and just as a person really, I don't believe gays, lesbians, what-have-you should be married because marriage is not only for companionship but also for procreation. That isn't possible with homosexual couples. However, if someone is gay I don't agree that they should be persecuted for it. Someone should be able to talk to you about in a calm and accepting way. I have friends that are bisexual and although I don't agree with their&n... (more »)

MercedesXO replied...
not even going to get into it. but you are wrong. completely wrong.

csgiants said...
Thats stupid! God made man and woman for a reason.

turtleswishing replied...
no the bible is wrong u can belive in what u want but let other people belive in what they want

turtleswishing replied...
they may have but if someone wants to be with someone then they should be aloud

Sill_Sitter11 said...
I don't have anything against bi or gay/lesbian people. It's their descision. BUT, God created us to marry the opposite sex. It's even in the bible. So what's the thing that comes down to it is whether your happiness now matters more to your way to heaven. It's your descision and no one can make it for you.

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
ive never heard it put that way but your absolutely right. i believe it's more of a choice but who are we to judge them?

J. Rae replied...
You do not know that being gay means that you cannot go to heaven.

i.i.e. said...
yeah, luckydutchess. theres a website called godhatesfags and its disgusting, because im gay, its sooo wrong. why cant everyone accept they way they are. it would be soo much easier on gblt people. im 15 and ive told everybody about my trueself and they all accepted me. im happily ina realtionship and no one bags me at school. more people have to know, its ok

~luckydutchess~ replied...
The guy who is hanging around with those signs is part of the website. His church sent him down to do all of this. We have had many people assult him and they didn't know that he had a camera on him. He wants the citizens to hurt him to tell everyone that this place(where i live) is a place full fo sin.

Let_It_Be replied...
r u talking bout Fred Felps? (spelling??) wel i hate him. he came nd protested at my synogogue just cuz wer jewish! i mean, y dus any1s opinion matter if it doesnt affect u?

crow_creek_nativegirl said...
I totally and completely agree with you. I myself am bi, and I started dating one of my friends, WHO IS A GIRL, and I couldn't be happier. She (my girlfriend) is scared to tell people about us because she's scared of what they'll say. Very few people know she's bi, while I came out last year (although I haven't come out to my family yet). If people can't accept the people I love and want a romantic relationship with, then sucks for them because I'm not changing who I am to make other people happy.

i.i.e. replied...
thats awesome. im the same [gay] and ive told everyone, and they all accepted me. right on for not changing who u are!!!