Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

csgiants said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:03 pm:
Thats stupid! God made man and woman for a reason.

turtleswishing replied...
Jun. 15, 2010 at 1:57 pm :
no the bible is wrong u can belive in what u want but let other people belive in what they want

turtleswishing replied...
Jun. 15, 2010 at 1:58 pm :
they may have but if someone wants to be with someone then they should be aloud

Sill_Sitter11 said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:00 pm:
I don't have anything against bi or gay/lesbian people. It's their descision. BUT, God created us to marry the opposite sex. It's even in the bible. So what's the thing that comes down to it is whether your happiness now matters more to your way to heaven. It's your descision and no one can make it for you.

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 7:30 pm :
ive never heard it put that way but your absolutely right. i believe it's more of a choice but who are we to judge them?

J. Rae replied...
Aug. 4, 2010 at 9:13 pm :
You do not know that being gay means that you cannot go to heaven.

i.i.e.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:46 pm:
yeah, luckydutchess. theres a website called godhatesfags and its disgusting, because im gay, its sooo wrong. why cant everyone accept they way they are. it would be soo much easier on gblt people. im 15 and ive told everybody about my trueself and they all accepted me. im happily ina realtionship and no one bags me at school. more people have to know, its ok

~luckydutchess~ replied...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:51 pm :
The guy who is hanging around with those signs is part of the website. His church sent him down to do all of this. We have had many people assult him and they didn't know that he had a camera on him. He wants the citizens to hurt him to tell everyone that this place(where i live) is a place full fo sin.

Let_It_Be replied...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:59 pm :
r u talking bout Fred Felps? (spelling??) wel i hate him. he came nd protested at my synogogue just cuz wer jewish! i mean, y dus any1s opinion matter if it doesnt affect u?

crow_creek_nativegirl said...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 10:09 pm:
I totally and completely agree with you. I myself am bi, and I started dating one of my friends, WHO IS A GIRL, and I couldn't be happier. She (my girlfriend) is scared to tell people about us because she's scared of what they'll say. Very few people know she's bi, while I came out last year (although I haven't come out to my family yet). If people can't accept the people I love and want a romantic relationship with, then sucks for them because I'm not changing who I am to make other people happy.

i.i.e.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:47 pm :
thats awesome. im the same [gay] and ive told everyone, and they all accepted me. right on for not changing who u are!!!

yeah... said...
May 29, 2010 at 9:09 pm:

first this is not a txt message if your writing a piece then it should not have the detracting abbreviations used in instant messaging

second I think gay/bi relationships are ok but not with teenagers, im one yet Ive come to realize that when your young everything seems like the end of the world.  Most teenage 'bi' relationships are formed out of confusion and hurt by the other sex and those people often go strait later in life.  

Sorry there will be som... (more »)

peaceluvpups said...
May 28, 2010 at 7:59 pm:
I think they are fine too! Its just...the people are nice and all but they like, almost scare me because their different. I don't mean to be that way but its just weird. I think that if your in love, let someone be in love! It doesn't concern you! (Unless your one of those people) Its just gotta be hard for people like that! :(

peaceluvpups replied...
May 28, 2010 at 8:05 pm :
ps. I'm 100% straight

peaceluvpups replied...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 10:44 am :
1st, I'm Jewish. 2nd, why do you care though?!?!?!?!? It's not you! They don't have anything to do with you! What's a problem?! God created these people! He may have started out with 100% striaght ppl but then he decided it was time for change! I just don't understand whats wrong with it! Twell me! Explain! (Your not gonna change my opinion but I just want to know your side of it)

gaga-fan28 replied...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:01 pm :
once_a_readhead, your comment has no basis in fact. There are no more STD's or STI's in homosexual or bisexual relationships than there are in heterosexual relationships. I have no idea where you got the idea to link being gay with getting "diseases that make you sick or die at a young age." HIV/AIDS were once linked to homosexuality, but people of any sexual orientation can get it. And nobody's trying to box in your Christian ideas or keep you from voicing your opinion, if they are, like y... (more »)

Allie97 replied...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 5:43 pm :
it isnt all about the facts...i agree w/ once_a_redhead

gaga-fan28 replied...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 10:52 pm :
You're right, Alli97. Opinions based on fallacies are so much better.

essie replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 11:11 am :
well i think it concerns evrybdy cuz little kids in school have to learn it!  i dont want MY kids 2 lern this stuff!truthfully am not ashamed to say that I am a JESUSFREAK  I'm just crazy about people who might miss heaven.  i actually care whether you people miss it. cant condemn til u look it up!  try looking at the Bible with unbiased attention.  and i know i'm gonna get some slurs cuz for this, so a JESUSFREAK can't say the she is one?  that is unfair and i... (more »)

Nisha Lynn said...
May 26, 2010 at 9:16 am:
i agree! i'm bi myself though were i've lived and been, people dont give a crap about it. but i feel ya. the gov doesnt let my uncle marry his man and it's really retarded :/

MWM958 said...
May 22, 2010 at 6:28 pm:

just to ley u know, i respect gay people, and i treat them equally, and I disown those people who hold hateful signs in front of schools and funerals.

im not gay myself, and i believe homosexuality is wrong and i would vote against most legislative attempt to legalize gay marriage.

but please, dont link "tolerance" with "acceptance".

i just want u to know that there are people who believe homosexuality is wrong but still lvoe and respect gay people.

i hope u unders... (more »)