Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Superblyme said...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:21 am

Throughout Christianity we see it as a sin. I am sure that many Christians you know have critisized you a lot. I am not here to critisize you but I am backing up why Christians who firmly and truly believe in God are against it.

Romans 1:26-27

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I am a Christians and as my beliefs I am not for it at all, but I dont think anyone has a right to ever crisize you for it in a rude way. I can understand confronting you with it. I have had friends who wer... (more »)

Dragonscribe said...

I am very sorry if this offends anyone, but I am going to say it anyways.

I do, strongly, believe the same-sex relationships are very, very wrong. God did not mean for a woman and a woman or a man and a man to be that way. He made our bodies specifically for those of the opposite sex, and gay relationships are sins.

Know I know what all the gay people out there are thinking - well, that just sucks for me, doesn't it? Are you trying to say God hates me?

NO! I AM NOT! God l... (more »)

Rosey_Angel said...
Personally, I am a christian, and I don't like same sex relationships, I don't believe in them and I believe that those people will go to hell. This is my belief, BUT I also believe that a gay, lesbien, or bi person should be given the same rights as everyone else.
vegan416 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i TOTALLY agree with every single word in this!! i go to a catholic school [even though i obviously don't follow the catholic faith--everyone is so stuffy about it. im straight but i don't see the big fuss--why do people have a problem with gay/lesbian/bi people?? i just don't get it
teresa17 said...
I totally agree. Im straight but i have lesbian and gay friends and i hate when people critize them. i dont see anything wrong with them getting married. I mean seriously if u dont like gays then thats all up to you but who are you to tell them to do with your life? you have no say in who they love or who they choose to be with. and if they love them enough to marry them they why not!!!!!!!!?
Dimples said...
Love is love... Its doesn't matter if two guys or two girls are in a relationship. if your gay, your gay. get over it. why hate on gays? what if your family members are gay? are you gonna hate them for being who they are? I dont think so. You would support them. So support those who arent straight.
Dimples said...
To me,love islove. It dowsnt matter if you two guys or two girls in a relationship, if thats what you like then just be yourself. Alot of people hate the gay guys or the lesbians, but you cant change who you are.
OpenDoors said...
I competely agree with everything your saying, I also am bi and when i hear people talking crap on us like were not humans is just not right. It aslo seems to kill a little part of my sprit when I hear those things, i dont know about you though wither you feel the same or not.
Smiley13 replied...
you just be you dont worry about it other people thought but your own do what makes you happy
RawyaAviva said...
I am a christian and as I believe the word of God I believe such relationships go against my morals. But I love gay/bi/lesbian people. They are humans just like us and we need to love them and each other. The problem is that the church has become to legalistic. They have forgotten Jesus died on the cross to show his LOVE..not his judgement. We are not here to judge . We are here to spread the love Of Jesus(my belief) and make the world a better place. So I do not agree with such relationships bu... (more »)
monkeyfaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i think... and this is just MY opinion... i thinkl that bi lesbian and gay relationships are alright that is what makes the happy they are in thier happy place mabey God didnt creat us like this but that is what makes them happy so be it... its like sayin a guy and a girl cant be together because of certian reasons like they arent alikeand stuff like that
Ameezy said...
I feel the same way about this! Im straight but I dont see the problem in same sex relationships. They arent hurting me so why does it matter? God does love you and dont let anyone tell you any other way. I hate see my gay friends hurt or put down because of hateful people. Its their life not yours. Stop bothering them. I dont think its right that same sex can not marry. What the freak is up with that? Its stupid. The government doesnt even need to interfere it just keeps encouraging the hate ag... (more »)
whocares said...
if people want to be gay let them be gay its there choice and not anyone elses and the people with signs can go fuck them selves bc america is great and they aren't god so they can't speak for him
skittlesmania! said...
i like to read
GreenBallerina said...
The government should never interfer with personal matters such as same-sex marriage etc. I am a huge gay activist and have struggled with personal issues of my own. To have the government say being gay, lesbien, or bi is wrong, then america is not living up to the founding father's view for us. "One Nation" for "Liberty and Justioce for All."
Lovez1stkiss_Si said...
I don't understand why people feel like they need to make it impossible for gays/lesbians to get married... How is it affecting you, really? I'm straight, and have nothing against people that aren't. I strongly believe that gays/lesbians should be allowed equal rights like the rest of us! They're human beings, for crying out loud! Let them do what they want, if you think they're gunna like "Go to hell" or something for being themselves, than so be it, think that. But dont not let them be able to... (more »)
jesus_lover98 said...

im so sick of this.

apparently america has taken it upon its self to be the most hateful nation ever.and no, i am NOT taking anybodies side.

i am a christian and i myself strongly believe it is not write for a girl to kiss a girl.

and i do not believe that it isnt a choice. it verry much so is.

and the black-against-white thing is completely unecisary.

vegan416 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i kinda agree--i go to catholic school but im not rly catholic-- but it really isn't a choice. the world views gay/lesbian/bi people badly--why would people choose to be ridiculed?? the way my parents explained it when i was little: if you were born a girl because of science(genetics) doesn't mean you were meant to be one. if you were born a girl and were meant to be a guy, you might be attracted to girls. this happens with fish--chemical reactions causes them to be hermaphrodites and change sex... (more »)
Dragonscribe replied...
Yes, I agree with you. God did not mean for same sex relationships to occur. However, that doesn't meant gay people are bad. Sorry if this offends anyone.
ChuzzyBear said...
The whole bi, lesbians, and gays dont belong thing really angers me. It takes alot for people to admit that...and nobody truly understands that. Most of my friends are bi and I feel the same about them since the day that they told me...people have the right to fall in love with who they want. They can't control love or what people feel so I say scew what others say and just be who you are because deep down their insecurity with bis or gays or lesbians is coming from a source and they just need t... (more »)