Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

TrinityCreed said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 9:23 am
Techincally speaking you're wrong. I personally believe that gays have no rights what-so-ever. The reason why I'm writing this: gays are an abomination to God and He does not like this at all. This is called sodomy, hints the fallen city Sodom. God destroyed that city because of that. Do you want America destroyed by God because of this problem we are having in America? Stop spreading this "diease" around to others!

Smiley13 replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:10 am
she dont want you babe and btw were not interested SORRY!!!

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:11 am
Fine I give in. Darn it why is it that you put me through this mess? Maybe I should not have read this and, this wouln't have happend; and maybe (just maybe) we could have been friends through some other means. Truce?

Smiley13 replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:13 am

Do you truly mean mean it

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:14 am
Yes I do mean a real truce. I can't keep this all day long, here: I'm sorry, can you please forgive me? Happy now?

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:16 am
yes i am yes i forgive you truce...(smiley13) i forgive you to but  you should let people be them and not judge them so cruely

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:17 am
This a real truce, I mean it.

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:18 am
yes okay its real(smiley13) its truce

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:19 am
Through the cr*p I put through you, would you like to be my friend? If not I understand.

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:21 am

yes i guess smiley 13 says yes

Smiley13 replied...
why dont you like lez bis and gays

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 10, 2010 at 9:47 am
One small mistake, my name is Travis not truce. To put it this way: I had a bad day yesturday. I know you forgive me, it's just I felt that cr*ppy. Lets just say my anger can get the best of me.

Smiley13 replied...

sane ok maybe not that much

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 9:15 am
Yeah I think I am insane half the times; lets just say my anger can get the best of me. Asainflower, Dragonscribe, giiglez, Smiley13 (Bubblez15), just tell me this: 1) Why are you sticking up for these poeple? and 2) Just tell me to never see this ite ever again. Yeah I think I have an anger issue. Lets just say, my life can pull me down.

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 10:15 am
To answer your one question: the reason I don't like bis and gays, is cause my church has bashed them. Let's just say (in a way) my church in a slight manner brainwashed me to think that I don't like gays. That's the reason.

Tatyana replied...
thier not people their humans

Xleopoldinex H. replied...

if you say its human free will why should they have a law on it. its not right  for the governement to decide for them.

i belive the writer is saying let people be who they want to be and to not jugde

Dragonscribe replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 10:52 am
Whoa! Looks at all those comment! : ) Sorry about that, guys, esp. TrinityCreed cause it must have really clogged up your e-mail. Yeah, before it hadn't let me post those, not I guess it did. Wow, I sound like a maniac repeating myself. Sorry.

TrinityCreed replied...
i garentee u this: this is my very last comment to this article. LEAVE ME BE! i have a different opinion about this subject. just cuz i think homosexuals are not right doesnt give u a right to bash what i believe in! dragonscribe, i aplogize 4 those ealier comments, its just im so against this sin. as 4 the others, JUST LEAVE ME BE!!!!!!!!

MysticWater said...
thank you! i am too and by god i'm happy and those who stand in my way of that have no right, i would never take away theirs so why take away mine? i feel as if another war will break out over this. and if it be so i'll be the first to inlist! i will show the goverment that i'm not scared to fight for my love even if she is a girl! so there stick that in your pipe and smoke it government!

Dragonscribe said...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 10:59 am

This is going to offend a lot of people, but it's what I believe, so I'm going to say it.

I believe that gay relationships are very, very wrong and that to participate in one is a sin. God did not make the human body that way, He specifically made us for the opposite sex. Now I know everyone who is gay out there is thinking: Well, that sucks for me. Are you saying God hates me?

NO! NO I'M NOT! God did not create gay people to hate them. God created gay people just the way he cre... (more »)