Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Kaileigh918 said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 7:30 pm:
People are BORN bi, gay, or lesbian, and God wanted them to be that way. What? So if two men or two women are in love they should just give it up? Thats's RIDICULOUS.

CorixMuffin said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 1:37 pm:
Theres a little thing called free will  dears, You can love whoever you want to. I believe in God yes but to say he hates you is crazy. Some ppl go reallly overboard with religion. God loves you bi straight lesbian or gay <3 you freaks :b

jbutterfly10 said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:12 pm:
I can't believe you actually put the phrase "GET IT STRAIGHT" in your article. HA!

luv2write4ever said...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 3:44 pm:
I'm all for gays and lesbians. I'm straight but my uncle is gay. I don't understand why why people think being gay and bi is bad.

jbutterfly10 said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 6:22 pm:
Now, here's just my opinion, but I'm sorry, it's just not right. God made MAN and WOMAN to be together....

Juli007 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:45 pm :
Yeah, but then he made MORE men, and MORE women. If he wanted only men and women to be together, he would have kept it only one man and one woman. 

jbutterfly10 replied...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:47 am :
Ok, you got me there.... But i still dont agree with it

Phoenix1253 replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 6:29 pm :

Well I think of it like this.  God set Adam and Eve as the example for the rest of us.  Adam worked to provide for his family, Eve gave birth and kept watch over her children. They both sinned. Its in our blood.

I think that Man and WWoman were made for each other. Why push the limits when you could combine Feminine and Masculine traits to createa perfect combineation

Thats just my opinion

mandapanda91 replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 7:19 am :

when I did follow that faith, I took it as God created all of us to be as we are. To love. To be good. To not hurt others(unless it was justified by the bible). he created us in his likeness and that includes gay and lesbian and transgendered and bisexual people as well.

Adam and Eve sinned, sure. A bit sexistly, but never the less they sinned. Now, In order for that crazy messed up first family to work, there had to be incest and with all due respect, that wouldnt be able to create a ... (more »)

whatever said...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 3:27 pm:
honestly, it is not a choice. cause im bi and i did NOT choose that. i tried to make myself straight, trust me it does int work. thing is that a kid can't control what sexually excites them or who they choose to love. And one of the many interpretations of the bible is that being gay is a sin and its wrong. there are many interpretations. is just that since people found it to be "wrong" and "disgusting" that they just accepted the interpretation that went along to their beliefs. everyone does it... (more »)

Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:49 pm :
Duh, it's not a choice! Scientists did research, and dolphins and mice (species that have higher brain functions than humans) were found to have homosexual tendencies, too. 

LittleBit replied...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 3:47 pm :
The mice were probably sick. It's every animal's instict to reproduce, you can't do that with the same gender.

bluespark13 said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 8:23 am:
but i do agree with emilyjoe it is a sin 

bluespark13 said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 8:22 am:
um im not a lesbian and im not bi and we don't believe in that in my religion but i would never judge a person because they are gay or bi...girlz think gay guys r awsome anyway :P

JWVon said...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 7:08 pm:
I personally believe everyone is bi at heart but leans more to one side or just stays the true def. of bi. Being bi/gay/lesbian isn't bad but people oddly enough think it is. I think it's highly unfair, all the discrimination against gays/bis/lesbians. They are people and should be treated as such. It shouldn't be considered "bad" if you like the same sex.

Allie97 replied...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 5:37 pm :
yeah sorry...nooooo....i totally disagree w/this...i really dont think that everyone is bi...that is totally not correct...i know for a complete fact that i am not bi

JWVon replied...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 10:59 pm :
Well it's not like.....how to phrase it...well it's like subconciously. Yeah I'm a girl and I like guys and I get where you're coming from.

fahreekin-crazy replied...
Jul. 18, 2010 at 7:24 pm :
jw, i get what you mean. i believe that people are ultimately attracted to personality: a woman who thinks she is completely straight may just like a personality always found in men. you know?

ImaniA said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:26 pm:

Hi, thanks for you opinion

As a religious person and just as a person really, I don't believe gays, lesbians, what-have-you should be married because marriage is not only for companionship but also for procreation. That isn't possible with homosexual couples. However, if someone is gay I don't agree that they should be persecuted for it. Someone should be able to talk to you about in a calm and accepting way. I have friends that are bisexual and although I don't agree with their&n... (more »)

MercedesXO replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 10:30 pm :
not even going to get into it. but you are wrong. completely wrong.