Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Let_It_Be said...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:05 pm:
I love this article thingy! i mean, im straight, but i support gay, bi, nd lesbian alll the way. My uncle is gay and he is getting married. im proud of him. Why do people care about other's affections? cant you just let them be? God made gays, lesbians, etc for a reason! its a beautiful world with them! and it is just a stariotype that they have sex all the time.

Tasha said...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 5:00 pm:

Darling, the whole reproduction thing can be settled with this new thing called sperm banks.
and there is the fact that there is more than a million children up for adoption and who need to be adopted to have love and care and gay couples are doing cartwheels to adopt.
and have you personally counted all the people in the world? is there actually one man for one woman?

i have two unmarried aunts. so i guess they have wasted two men. so maybe those two men are gay with eachoth... (more »)

army_alyssa said...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:40 pm:
bahhahaa. thats funny. but god made one woman and one man. thats how its supposed to be. and hello, REPRODUCTION! thats what we were made for. and homosexuality means you cannot reproduce. so thats a RED FLAG. thanks. (:

OrangeHaat replied...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 7:23 pm :
Akcherly, there have been dozens upon dozens of different examples of gay animals, and research has shown that GLBTQ does play an important part in evolution, and most social relationships.

Ashleen S. replied...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 10:50 pm :

i'm sorry, has it been proven at all the God even exists? ya, no, it hasn't. and if your whole life and beliefs revolve around your religious teachings, go back to your bible and read about the support of spousal hierarchy, abuse, laws that cannot relates to today's society, and don't get me started on SLAVERY. we were made for much more than reproduction, and technology has allowed homesexuals to have the ability to reproduce under certain circumstances. there are no red flags, just ignorant... (more »)

army_alyssa replied...
Jul. 23, 2010 at 7:18 pm :
bahah. okay honey, i dont revolve my life around god. i barely believe in him. but everyone else does. and its called FAITH. duh. lmao. nice try. 

mandapanda91 replied...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 7:46 am :
everyone? I dont:D

benji replied...
Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:14 am :

Hey Alyssa,

I respect your position on the one man and one woman aspect, its a dominant belief in this country (considering it was built based on Prodestant views).  But what you hopefully are hearing from these other people commenting on your comment is that while two women may not be able to reproduce by them selves, that does not mean that they cannot have children.  Also,there are so many babies and young children in this world already that do not have parents to care for... (more »)

Bad_Rymer said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 5:06 pm:
I Just Can't Understand Why People Are So Critical Being Gay, Bi Or Watever Is Not Something To Make Fun of Its Just MEAN! And You're Right The Goverment Had No Right!

Kaileigh918 said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 7:30 pm:
People are BORN bi, gay, or lesbian, and God wanted them to be that way. What? So if two men or two women are in love they should just give it up? Thats's RIDICULOUS.

CorixMuffin said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 1:37 pm:
Theres a little thing called free will  dears, You can love whoever you want to. I believe in God yes but to say he hates you is crazy. Some ppl go reallly overboard with religion. God loves you bi straight lesbian or gay <3 you freaks :b

jbutterfly10 said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:12 pm:
I can't believe you actually put the phrase "GET IT STRAIGHT" in your article. HA!

luv2write4ever said...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 3:44 pm:
I'm all for gays and lesbians. I'm straight but my uncle is gay. I don't understand why why people think being gay and bi is bad.

jbutterfly10 said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 6:22 pm:
Now, here's just my opinion, but I'm sorry, it's just not right. God made MAN and WOMAN to be together....

Juli007 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:45 pm :
Yeah, but then he made MORE men, and MORE women. If he wanted only men and women to be together, he would have kept it only one man and one woman. 

jbutterfly10 replied...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:47 am :
Ok, you got me there.... But i still dont agree with it

Phoenix1253 replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 6:29 pm :

Well I think of it like this.  God set Adam and Eve as the example for the rest of us.  Adam worked to provide for his family, Eve gave birth and kept watch over her children. They both sinned. Its in our blood.

I think that Man and WWoman were made for each other. Why push the limits when you could combine Feminine and Masculine traits to createa perfect combineation

Thats just my opinion

mandapanda91 replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 7:19 am :

when I did follow that faith, I took it as God created all of us to be as we are. To love. To be good. To not hurt others(unless it was justified by the bible). he created us in his likeness and that includes gay and lesbian and transgendered and bisexual people as well.

Adam and Eve sinned, sure. A bit sexistly, but never the less they sinned. Now, In order for that crazy messed up first family to work, there had to be incest and with all due respect, that wouldnt be able to create a ... (more »)

whatever said...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 3:27 pm:
honestly, it is not a choice. cause im bi and i did NOT choose that. i tried to make myself straight, trust me it does int work. thing is that a kid can't control what sexually excites them or who they choose to love. And one of the many interpretations of the bible is that being gay is a sin and its wrong. there are many interpretations. is just that since people found it to be "wrong" and "disgusting" that they just accepted the interpretation that went along to their beliefs. everyone does it... (more »)

Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:49 pm :
Duh, it's not a choice! Scientists did research, and dolphins and mice (species that have higher brain functions than humans) were found to have homosexual tendencies, too.