Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

TrinityCreed said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 9:23 am
Techincally speaking you're wrong. I personally believe that gays have no rights what-so-ever. The reason why I'm writing this: gays are an abomination to God and He does not like this at all. This is called sodomy, hints the fallen city Sodom. God destroyed that city because of that. Do you want America destroyed by God because of this problem we are having in America? Stop spreading this "diease" around to others!

smiley13 replied...
I DO BELIEVE GOD MADE MEN FOR WOMEN AND WOMEN FOR MEN BUT AS GOD SAID IN THE BIBLE HE LOVES EVERY CHILD LIKE THERE HIS OWN AND HE DO FORGIVE FOR ANY SINS

Smiley13 replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:00 am
well your wrong.. get over it

Smiley13 replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:02 am
if you commented a sin thats you but people people should be with who they want and if you know got that much he forgives

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:20 am
I know I'm not wrong, cause I have studied the Bible. You make me ROTF and LOL. Like I have said to others: you need to make some sense on your commenting. Tell me I'm wrong?? LOL, boy then you don't know the Bible that well girl. LOL. You are soooo ignorant!

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:21 am
Try getting out of that one babe. LOL

Smiley13 replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:37 am
study the bible somemore babe

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:49 am

and also you cant just study the bible BABE you have to meditate and understand what your reading LOVE so try to make sense of your comments  HON

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:59 am
You girls win. LOL at your faces. NOT!

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:00 am
lol yea your funny

VampireX replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:01 am
owch. nice one. :)

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:01 am
Whatever honey kins. You two are funny, very funny. I love ya! 

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:02 am
ok you win

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:07 am
btw me and smiley knows each other so its not just me saying everything

Smiley13 replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:10 am
she dont want you babe and btw were not interested SORRY!!!

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:11 am
Fine I give in. Darn it why is it that you put me through this mess? Maybe I should not have read this and, this wouln't have happend; and maybe (just maybe) we could have been friends through some other means. Truce?

Smiley13 replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:13 am

Do you truly mean mean it

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:14 am
Yes I do mean a real truce. I can't keep this all day long, here: I'm sorry, can you please forgive me? Happy now?

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:16 am
yes i am yes i forgive you truce...(smiley13) i forgive you to but  you should let people be them and not judge them so cruely

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:17 am
This a real truce, I mean it.

giiglez replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:18 am
yes okay its real(smiley13) its truce