Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

TrinityCreed said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 9:23 am
Techincally speaking you're wrong. I personally believe that gays have no rights what-so-ever. The reason why I'm writing this: gays are an abomination to God and He does not like this at all. This is called sodomy, hints the fallen city Sodom. God destroyed that city because of that. Do you want America destroyed by God because of this problem we are having in America? Stop spreading this "diease" around to others!

Dragonscribe replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 10:52 am
Whoa! Looks at all those comment! : ) Sorry about that, guys, esp. TrinityCreed cause it must have really clogged up your e-mail. Yeah, before it hadn't let me post those, not I guess it did. Wow, I sound like a maniac repeating myself. Sorry.

TrinityCreed replied...
i garentee u this: this is my very last comment to this article. LEAVE ME BE! i have a different opinion about this subject. just cuz i think homosexuals are not right doesnt give u a right to bash what i believe in! dragonscribe, i aplogize 4 those ealier comments, its just im so against this sin. as 4 the others, JUST LEAVE ME BE!!!!!!!!

MysticWater said...
thank you! i am too and by god i'm happy and those who stand in my way of that have no right, i would never take away theirs so why take away mine? i feel as if another war will break out over this. and if it be so i'll be the first to inlist! i will show the goverment that i'm not scared to fight for my love even if she is a girl! so there stick that in your pipe and smoke it government!

Dragonscribe said...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 10:59 am

This is going to offend a lot of people, but it's what I believe, so I'm going to say it.

I believe that gay relationships are very, very wrong and that to participate in one is a sin. God did not make the human body that way, He specifically made us for the opposite sex. Now I know everyone who is gay out there is thinking: Well, that sucks for me. Are you saying God hates me?

NO! NO I'M NOT! God did not create gay people to hate them. God created gay people just the way he cre... (more »)

Superblyme said...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:21 am

Throughout Christianity we see it as a sin. I am sure that many Christians you know have critisized you a lot. I am not here to critisize you but I am backing up why Christians who firmly and truly believe in God are against it.

Romans 1:26-27

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I am a Christians and as my beliefs I am not for it at all, but I dont think anyone has a right to ever crisize you for it in a rude way. I can understand confronting you with it. I have had friends who wer... (more »)

Dragonscribe said...

I am very sorry if this offends anyone, but I am going to say it anyways.

I do, strongly, believe the same-sex relationships are very, very wrong. God did not mean for a woman and a woman or a man and a man to be that way. He made our bodies specifically for those of the opposite sex, and gay relationships are sins.

Know I know what all the gay people out there are thinking - well, that just sucks for me, doesn't it? Are you trying to say God hates me?

NO! I AM NOT! God l... (more »)

Rosey_Angel said...
Personally, I am a christian, and I don't like same sex relationships, I don't believe in them and I believe that those people will go to hell. This is my belief, BUT I also believe that a gay, lesbien, or bi person should be given the same rights as everyone else.

vegan416 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i TOTALLY agree with every single word in this!! i go to a catholic school [even though i obviously don't follow the catholic faith--everyone is so stuffy about it. im straight but i don't see the big fuss--why do people have a problem with gay/lesbian/bi people?? i just don't get it

teresa17 said...
I totally agree. Im straight but i have lesbian and gay friends and i hate when people critize them. i dont see anything wrong with them getting married. I mean seriously if u dont like gays then thats all up to you but who are you to tell them to do with your life? you have no say in who they love or who they choose to be with. and if they love them enough to marry them they why not!!!!!!!!?

Dimples said...
Love is love... Its doesn't matter if two guys or two girls are in a relationship. if your gay, your gay. get over it. why hate on gays? what if your family members are gay? are you gonna hate them for being who they are? I dont think so. You would support them. So support those who arent straight.

Dimples said...
To me,love islove. It dowsnt matter if you two guys or two girls in a relationship, if thats what you like then just be yourself. Alot of people hate the gay guys or the lesbians, but you cant change who you are.

OpenDoors said...
I competely agree with everything your saying, I also am bi and when i hear people talking crap on us like were not humans is just not right. It aslo seems to kill a little part of my sprit when I hear those things, i dont know about you though wither you feel the same or not.

Smiley13 replied...
you just be you dont worry about it other people thought but your own do what makes you happy

RawyaAviva said...
I am a christian and as I believe the word of God I believe such relationships go against my morals. But I love gay/bi/lesbian people. They are humans just like us and we need to love them and each other. The problem is that the church has become to legalistic. They have forgotten Jesus died on the cross to show his LOVE..not his judgement. We are not here to judge . We are here to spread the love Of Jesus(my belief) and make the world a better place. So I do not agree with such relationships bu... (more »)

monkeyface said...
i think... and this is just MY opinion... i thinkl that bi lesbian and gay relationships are alright that is what makes the happy they are in thier happy place mabey God didnt creat us like this but that is what makes them happy so be it... its like sayin a guy and a girl cant be together because of certian reasons like they arent alikeand stuff like that

Ameezy said...
I feel the same way about this! Im straight but I dont see the problem in same sex relationships. They arent hurting me so why does it matter? God does love you and dont let anyone tell you any other way. I hate see my gay friends hurt or put down because of hateful people. Its their life not yours. Stop bothering them. I dont think its right that same sex can not marry. What the freak is up with that? Its stupid. The government doesnt even need to interfere it just keeps encouraging the hate ag... (more »)

whocares said...
if people want to be gay let them be gay its there choice and not anyone elses and the people with signs can go fuck them selves bc america is great and they aren't god so they can't speak for him

skittlesmania! said...
i like to read

GreenBallerina said...
The government should never interfer with personal matters such as same-sex marriage etc. I am a huge gay activist and have struggled with personal issues of my own. To have the government say being gay, lesbien, or bi is wrong, then america is not living up to the founding father's view for us. "One Nation" for "Liberty and Justioce for All."

Lovez1stkiss_Si said...
I don't understand why people feel like they need to make it impossible for gays/lesbians to get married... How is it affecting you, really? I'm straight, and have nothing against people that aren't. I strongly believe that gays/lesbians should be allowed equal rights like the rest of us! They're human beings, for crying out loud! Let them do what they want, if you think they're gunna like "Go to hell" or something for being themselves, than so be it, think that. But dont not let them be able to... (more »)