Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

JazzyB2002 said...
I disagree because according to the bible, God actually forbids it!!! I have a gay friend, sure I don't approve of how he choses to live but he is my friend and I accept him. Please do not say things like I am not worthy of his friendship because we are actually very close friends. Thank You.

AshleySD replied...
I spelled "there" wrong

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
@AshleySD I don't even know how to respond to that. I'm pretty sure that if it bans se.x acts b/w two homose.xuals, same-s.ex attraction is implied.

AshleySD replied...
May 28, 2015 at 11:48 am
A sexual act is not the same as thinking someone is hot.

AshleySD replied...
May 29, 2015 at 9:40 am
Is same sex attraction a "sex act"? No. That's like a girl saying a boy is hot and suddenly they've had sex just because she said he was hot. And you cannot just assume what is implied.

CatIsHere replied...
Jul. 13, 2015 at 10:45 am
You can now tag other users by using "@". @JazzyB2002 According to the Bible, other things are wrong as well, such as wearing clothing made of two materials, eating shrimp, gossip, cursing, shaving and associating with those on their period. I'm sure you have done one of these things. I respect your opinion, and how fair you are in this comment, I am just making my point/opinion heard too. Thank you :)

Mujahidah replied...
We are not living in this world forever. Just my 2cents.

forever_allyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 5 at 11:09 am
@JazzyB2002 just throwing this out there but the bible also says that we shall love our neighbor, the bible also says that we shall not judge, and the bible also says that we shall forgive or at least God forgives. It talks about how our day of judgement is when we die and god stands before us. Not while we are here on Earth. We have no place to push judgement on gays, bi, lesbians, trans, etc., and if you do place judgement that is also a sin. Judging is just as much as a sin as loving the ... (more »)

Shadowboxer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree with everything you said except for the last line. The whole time you are saying "don't hate", and that is very powerful, but then you say "you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship" which kind of translates as "if you hate, I hate you", which I KNOW is not what you want to say. You have every reason to hate them but you shouldn't be expressing so on a piece that voices that everyone should be treated equally....it ruins the point completely. I applaud you for your opennes... (more »)

AshleySD replied...
The only part of the last line that I don't like is the part that says "you are messed up". But if a person is mistreating a friend because of their sexual orientation, then they really don't deserve their friendship.

Shadowboxer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes, I agree, and totally understand that. I should have been more specific in my quotes, because I agree with what you are saying

Proudheart said...
I love this. I am pansexual and from a very close-minded town and completely understand where you are coming from.

udnds said...
Nov. 20, 2014 at 12:17 am
sepperation of church and state is most deffinately a thing so  the "law of our god" doesnt really govern this. 

____ replied...
No, it is a quote from Thomas Jefferson and was never a part of the Constitution

____ replied...
No, it is a quote from Thomas Jefferson and was never a part of the Constitution.

AshleySD replied...
then why is it in effect? @____

lilali656 said...
YES!! you love who you love. im bi too so i dont let it bother me

im.a.skater.123 said...
Oct. 14, 2014 at 9:00 am
This is by far one of the most rude things ever

AshleySD replied...
Did this offend you in some way? Are people not allowed to express their views positively? You are not allowed to bash people on this site. If you don't like the article, then don't read it.

im.a.skater.123 said...
Oct. 14, 2014 at 8:56 am
This is by far the greatest comment ever.

i_stand_unbroken said...
YES!! i fully agree with this article because if you are in love than be in love and dont let anybody stand in your way