Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 8, 2013 at 7:40 am:
Well I'm not part of the LGBT community but I'm a 100% supporter. Most of my friends are gay, lesbian and bi and that's totally fine. I agree with you, god and government shouldn't be mixed up, what's more important is equality. They say the country is free but the sentence itself is misleading when we observe the situations. One of my mututal friends experienced terrible torture for being lesbian and it shocked me; it happened in a developed country, I won't name though ... (more »)

hippiechildThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:56 am :
I compleatly agree with you! How come a religion that not everyone practices must determine who can marry who.

OptimusPrime123 said...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 10:18 am:
I feel the same way, people today are just to judgemental an will judge a book by its cover. Love can be between anyone, it really is not hurting anyone, so why complain about it. People who claim to be homophobic are just ignorant an are brainwashed to think that gay is wrong. Ask anyone an im sure they would not want their free rights taken away, so why take away a gays right to be happy. That is how i feel about this subject an hopefully people will open their eyes an learn to respect other p... (more »)

flatcap12 said...
May 27, 2013 at 11:41 pm:
I totally agree with you. i'm not gay or bi myself, but my best friend is lesbian. seeing her with another girl isn't wierd, it makes me happy that she's found somebody that cares.

dragonsandthree said...
May 13, 2013 at 10:46 pm:
Um..... I don't think that somebody being g.ay would make me want to leave them alone and shun them. I will however freely admit that if I were to see a friend of mine kissing somebody o fthe same gender, I would find it wierd. 

lonesomedreams replied...
Sept. 28, 2013 at 8:36 pm :
You should really ask yourself why it would bother you so much. Because if theyre really your friend, all you should want is their happiness. And Im sure its awkward for anyone to see their friends making out with their significant other in front of them, wether theyre gay or straight lol

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:21 am :
I know that, Lonesome. I really don't know why I would. But I think that as time went on, I'd be fine with it because it would become more familar. Does that make sense?

YozoraK said...
May 8, 2013 at 12:06 pm:
It has always irked me when my peers use the term ga.y as a way to say something is "uncool."  I know that each and everytime someone says that within my hearing range, I go straight up to them and tell them that using the term ga.y like they are is offensive and that they should stop.  I have even once had to reprimand some 5th graders for using the term like that.  It is sad when I have to get on to little kids for something that should already be prevented. 

Guest said...
I agree, although this isn't that hotly debated anymore... #asexual

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I hate hate HATE when people think that God doesn't accept homosexuals. He would accept us and want us to be happy, right? I am straigh but know how it hurts friends of mine who have different feelings. I agree with everything in this article. 

killer09 replied...
Jan. 10 at 11:08 am :
idk this is crazy and i am sick of whats going on only god can judge you.

Madison V. said...
I agree. Love is love no matter the gender!!!

PrincessFluffyButt replied...
Sept. 30, 2013 at 2:56 pm :
I agree completely. I've said that for years

wolfeyes2001 said...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:49 am:
bulls**t........................

HAILOThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:08 pm:
Pansexual! I love peoples personallity... Gender is irrelevant.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:44 pm:
Anyone who claims that God hates homos.exuals is wrong. He hates the sin, he loves the person. Church and state should be separate, I agree with you on that. However, it is a church's right to refuse to sanc.tify something their god does not condone. You can get married other places besides a church—leave religious matters to themselves. I'm sorry that the church judges ga.ys, I really am. I hope someday the two things can learn to coexist :) Btw, how is this an article arguing that homos.e... (more »)

ratchet said...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:28 pm:
this is awesome

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:42 pm :
Anyone who claims that God hates homos.exuals is wrong. He hates the sin, he loves the person. Church and state should be separate, I agree with you on that. However, it is a church's right to refuse to sanctify something their god does not condone. You can get married other places besides a church—leave religious matters to themselves. I'm sorry that the church judges gay.s, I really am. I hope someday the two things can learn to coexist :)

Hope16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:19 pm:
I'm so deeply sorry people say mean and rude comments to you, I believe everyone deserves to be happy no matter what. Don't let what people say to you, get to you because that is just their small little opinion.

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:18 am :
just as you're saying YOUR small little opinion she said the sign about God hating gays if you actually read the Bible God is totally against being homosexual. Dueteronomy 22:5 and Leviticus 20:13

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:37 pm :
I agree... Note that they did say "God hates the sin, but loves the person." I'm not necessarily a supporter of this, but that doesn't mean I have to lash out at everybody I see. They're the way they are, and I can't help that, so what's the point of discriminating them? Lastly, God loves his children unconditionally. He forgives us, even if he knows that what we are/did was against his set rules. But he gave us free will for a reason, so it's our decision on wh... (more »)