Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Machan said...
You know, I've been feelings slightly nervous to say this, but I'm bi too. I've had crushes on girls, so I know where you're coming from.

AshleySD replied...
Don't worry. I'm bisexual too, so you can talk to me if you ever need support.

LillianAB said...
I agree with you! I'm not bi or homosexual but I'm still on your side.

JazzyB2002 said...
I disagree because according to the bible, God actually forbids it!!! I have a gay friend, sure I don't approve of how he choses to live but he is my friend and I accept him. Please do not say things like I am not worthy of his friendship because we are actually very close friends. Thank You.

SweetsoulsearchingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Clearly you don't accept him. And the bible never says anything about being lgbtqia at all. What happened to love everyone no matter what?? Also being gay is not a life stlye choice, you don't choose to be gay. God made him gay, he made him and loves him for who his is and all he is. And you should too.

AshleySD replied...
Yeah where in the bible does it even mention the issue? It's not in the ten commandments. Why don't you give me a quote from the bible if you know it so well?

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Leviticus 18:22 & 1 Corinthians 6:9

AshleySD replied...
It only said that homosexual acts were wrong. It did not say that attraction to the same sex is wrong.

JazzyB2002 replied...
@AshleySD That is the same thing

JazzyB2002 replied...
if you are gay you usually do commit the act

AshleySD replied...
@JazzyB2002 Homosexual acts are defined as sexual acts with someone of the same sex. It does not mean being attracted to someone of the same sex.

AshleySD replied...
How do you even know that their is a god? The only evidence you have are stories written thousands of years ago, but what if that's all they are? Stories. I don't see any VALID proof of a god, so I don't believe that there is one.

AshleySD replied...
I spelled "there" wrong

@AshleySD I don't even know how to respond to that. I'm pretty sure that if it bans se.x acts b/w two homose.xuals, same-s.ex attraction is implied.

AshleySD replied...
May 28, 2015 at 11:48 am
A sexual act is not the same as thinking someone is hot.

AshleySD replied...
May 29, 2015 at 9:40 am
Is same sex attraction a "sex act"? No. That's like a girl saying a boy is hot and suddenly they've had sex just because she said he was hot. And you cannot just assume what is implied.

CatIsHere replied...
Jul. 13, 2015 at 10:45 am
You can now tag other users by using "@". @JazzyB2002 According to the Bible, other things are wrong as well, such as wearing clothing made of two materials, eating shrimp, gossip, cursing, shaving and associating with those on their period. I'm sure you have done one of these things. I respect your opinion, and how fair you are in this comment, I am just making my point/opinion heard too. Thank you :)

Mujahidah replied...
We are not living in this world forever. Just my 2cents.

ShadowboxerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree with everything you said except for the last line. The whole time you are saying "don't hate", and that is very powerful, but then you say "you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship" which kind of translates as "if you hate, I hate you", which I KNOW is not what you want to say. You have every reason to hate them but you shouldn't be expressing so on a piece that voices that everyone should be treated equally....it ruins the point completely. I applaud you for your opennes... (more »)

AshleySD replied...
The only part of the last line that I don't like is the part that says "you are messed up". But if a person is mistreating a friend because of their sexual orientation, then they really don't deserve their friendship.

ShadowboxerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes, I agree, and totally understand that. I should have been more specific in my quotes, because I agree with what you are saying