Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
If the gov't has no right to say who can and can't be married, then how come I can't marry my cousin, or marry multiple people? Now I wouldn't do any of those things, but why is gay "marriage" different.

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
@AshleySD I did, you did not. I stated my claim and you didn't bother to make any counter points, all you did was insult me. Therefore, by default, I have won. Pulling Ad Hominem does nothing for your argument, and it just makes you look like an arrogant narcissist. However, you are doing a service to our world, and I commend you for that. What I don't commend you doing, is blaming their depressed state on me. I don't commend bullying in any way shape or form, and there's a difference between bu... (more »)

AshleySD replied...
"Trying to get them away from their lifestyle" is bullying! That's like telling a girl that it's not okay to be a girl and she should stop what she's doing.

Jun. 12, 2015 at 12:24 am
@AshleySD Excuse me? I've been bullied, I know very well what bullying is and is not. There's a difference between saying something like "Hey, that's a not a good thing to do" as opposed to something like "Hey, you fa.gg.ot, you su.ck, and everyone hat.es you." And, no, you are not born with your se.xual orientation.

AshleySD replied...
Jun. 13, 2015 at 12:27 am
Yeah you are born with it. I've liked girls and guys ever since I can remember. It's not a choice. And yeah, there is a difference, but sometimes "Hey that's not a good thing to do" is still bullying. I don't think you do know "very well" what bullying. Have you ever been bullied because of your sexual orientation? What about because you are an atheist? Or maybe for crying at school because you just found out that your best friend tried to kill himself? As you can tell, it's made me pretty bitte... (more »)

Jun. 17, 2015 at 12:28 am
@AshleySD I agree, let's agree to disagree, but let me leave you this: I've dealt with cr.ap before, maybe not the same cr.ap, but most definitely cr.ap.

Silence.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 23 at 12:02 am
Just happened to stumble across this discussion and find that your argument is quite flawed. For one, United States marriage laws have constraints that prevent people from marrying: -Children under 18 -More than one person -People with sufficient mental capacity to consent to the marriage -Close blood relatives This effectively rules out marriage of an adult to a child, or directly incestuous marriage. However, same-sex marriage is legal because it violates none of these terms and is morally acc... (more »)

May 22 at 1:12 pm
@Silence. Is it not just as flawed to say "Because ga.y marriage does not violate any of these rules, then it must be morally acceptable."

Machan said...
You know, I've been feelings slightly nervous to say this, but I'm bi too. I've had crushes on girls, so I know where you're coming from.

AshleySD replied...
Don't worry. I'm bisexual too, so you can talk to me if you ever need support.

Apr. 23 at 12:10 am
I resonate with your feelings. There is always a fear of being rejected, but no need to feel nervous.

LillianAB said...
I agree with you! I'm not bi or homosexual but I'm still on your side.

JazzyB2002 said...
I disagree because according to the bible, God actually forbids it!!! I have a gay friend, sure I don't approve of how he choses to live but he is my friend and I accept him. Please do not say things like I am not worthy of his friendship because we are actually very close friends. Thank You.

SweetsoulsearchingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Clearly you don't accept him. And the bible never says anything about being lgbtqia at all. What happened to love everyone no matter what?? Also being gay is not a life stlye choice, you don't choose to be gay. God made him gay, he made him and loves him for who his is and all he is. And you should too.

AshleySD replied...
Yeah where in the bible does it even mention the issue? It's not in the ten commandments. Why don't you give me a quote from the bible if you know it so well?

Leviticus 18:22 & 1 Corinthians 6:9

AshleySD replied...
It only said that homosexual acts were wrong. It did not say that attraction to the same sex is wrong.

JazzyB2002 replied...
@AshleySD That is the same thing

JazzyB2002 replied...
if you are gay you usually do commit the act

AshleySD replied...
@JazzyB2002 Homosexual acts are defined as sexual acts with someone of the same sex. It does not mean being attracted to someone of the same sex.

AshleySD replied...
How do you even know that their is a god? The only evidence you have are stories written thousands of years ago, but what if that's all they are? Stories. I don't see any VALID proof of a god, so I don't believe that there is one.