Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

BarzaitheWise said...
Attempting to separate God from government is as foolish an endeavor as trying to separate people from it.

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
^^    

MoniqueNieves123 said...
Well , I Dont See Whats Wrong Being Bi , Lesbian , Or Gay . No Reason To HARM People ! They Choose They Way They Want To Live ! Yes It's A Sin In The Bible But It's Unessasry Rude To Call Out People Like That ! Just Support And Be Happy ! Not Everybody Will Accept Your Opinions

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I don't care if people are gay or bi or homosexual or love somebody 'they shouldn't'. People have different opinions, so why can't people have different sexual opinions? I have a bi-sexual friend and she's lovely. We used to be best friends and now she still comes and hangs out with me if she gets in arguments with her friends. I think it's terrible there are still people against it.

megankelsey said...
People are so mean to bisexual i don't get it i am straight but i have family that is bisexual and my best friend is i don't love them any less. You found someone who you want to be with who care if they are the same sex. i will always be their for bisexuals because they need it

LilyCarrot said...
Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:30 am
Im sorry that was supposed to me a response to someone's comment that was offensive towards gay people. I am very pro-gay, and that comment was in response to an anti-gay comment. It was NOT in response to the piece. It was wonderful.

LilyCarrot said...
Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:28 am
I feel bad for the fact that you are going to live such a horrible life with your viewpoints. Bye now. 

MoniqueNieves123 replied...
Why Are You Saying Nasty Things ! Never Horrible To Be Gay , Bi , Lesbian Its What You Choose To Be In Life ! Ur The One Thats Going To Have A Horrible Life . Pray Tonite And Think About What You Said

Pierce D. replied...
They make everyone uncomfortable though. They should keep to themselves.

lovely22 replied...
Feb. 15 at 9:51 am
If they make YOU uncomfortable, then that's YOUR problem. If I said that white people make me uncomfortable, and that white people should keep to themselves, then what would you say? (BTW I'm not assuming that anyone is/isn't white here, just hypothetical).

madecookies said...
Although I agree with you, you didn't make any solid points or valid arguments. This was purely about how you think your better than everyone else.

ThalionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:58 am
How can you not bring God into this? He was the one who created marriage! Any change to an artist's work wil involve the artist himself. 

Marriage is secular, government is secular, and this issue should be nothing but secular. 

CMBoyboyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 19, 2014 at 6:29 am
You yourself are being blinded by religious beliefs. Open your eyes and realize reality.

Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:51 am
Before I say anything, I want you to know that I am not a hater, but I am not a supporter. You have heard the saying, love the sinner, hate the sin. Well, I believe that is true. Homoesexuals are not to be hated, and as a Christian I am to speak the truth in love. So I have to say that, based on the truth of the Bible, homeosexuality is wrong. It is a sin in the eyes of God. That does not give us the right to judge, but it is our responsiblity to face others if we know that what they are doing i... (more »)

jmac said...
I think that being gay is wrong. I think it is bull that its a choice for people to make. It was a choice for the murder that sleeps in jail tonight to kill some one to. However it does not mean that he went unpunished. I feel that the main reson people dont mind it is because they have no moarals there self. This country was founded on one Nation under God! My God says its an Abomination! I think I will stick with him.

Mantizah said...
Try thinking of gayety in the same way you'd think of public nudity. It doesn't physically harm people, and it's your choice how you dress, right? In the end, the reason it isn't legal is simply because many people find it disturbing. Same goes for gayety.

CharleyLatta replied...
Suck it up.

Mantizah replied...
May 6, 2014 at 5:42 am
Hey! I've got no problems with gay people. I was just explaining why a lot of people do. And it makes sense, doesn't it?

Mantizah replied...
I don't have a problem with gay people, I was just trying to give a non-religious reason for why some people do, and it makes sense, doesn't it?

Tre!1010 said...
Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:32 am
they just hating stay strong