Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

YoungThug said...
today at 8:14 pm
I know im older and should know this but um what is Pansexual??

sashaisokay said...
Jan. 22 at 11:10 pm
Im pansexual and this is so relatable!

J3w3LThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 22, 2015 at 11:23 am
Being bi, I can totally agree and relate!

ForstrangFreoh said...
Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:25 am
Politics and religious views aside, I disapprove of the hate you are receiving and hope that it soon ceases. The way I see it love is love. There will always be a global community who supports you in your struggle. Stay strong, and continue to be yourself. :)

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
If the gov't has no right to say who can and can't be married, then how come I can't marry my cousin, or marry multiple people? Now I wouldn't do any of those things, but why is gay "marriage" different.

AshleySD replied...
In most states you can marry your cousin. You can't marry multiple people because marriage is considered a bond between TWO people and only those people. And that's just the point. Gay marriage isn't different. It is still just love between two people, and there is nothing wrong with it.

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
@AshleySD So if marriage is simply love between two people, then marriage between children is okay, or an adult to a child, or to one's sibling. I mean, after all, you profess marriage is between any two people that claim to "love" each other.

AshleySD replied...
May 28, 2015 at 11:47 am
Sorry I meant to say adults.

@AshleySD Alright then, ince.stuous marriages are okay then according to your logic. As long as they're conse.nting adults, right? Even though it is proven there are so many things wrong, but according to you, that's violating a civil right. Hey, wait a minute, marriage isn't a civil right, so we don't have a problem.

AshleySD replied...
May 29, 2015 at 9:39 am
I did not say anything about incestuous marriage. And I would appreciate it if you could stop with the logical fallacies. Gay marriage is the same as regular marriage despite that one very obvious difference. It is still love between two people. Letting two gay people get married is not hurting the rest of the world. But an incestuous marriage could cause birth defects, therefore hurting the child.

@AshleySD Not explicitly no, but you did say marriage is simply a bond between two people. Now you say it's only two unrelated people. Therefore, you have contradicted yourself and shown my point, which is this, as soon as marriage loses its definition, upon no logical basis can one deny a marriage of anyone-to-anyone because the only legal and logical way we can accept g.ay marriage is if it was a civil right. Therefore, if it is a civil right, we cannot deny it to no one or group of people for... (more »)

AshleySD replied...
Go to college, freak. I did.

@AshleySD You know how I tell when I win arguments? When the other side no longer makes any claims and instead begins insulting me. Oh wait, you just did that.

AshleySD replied...
You didn't win. You didn't prove anything. Trying to make me feel like I'm wrong is not going to work. It's people like you that gave me a job. My job? Helping suicidal kids. Kids who, because of people like you telling them that they are wrong about their entire life and that they should be ashamed of it, are close to death. Just stop, you faggot. I can use that word because I am one.

@AshleySD I did, you did not. I stated my claim and you didn't bother to make any counter points, all you did was insult me. Therefore, by default, I have won. Pulling Ad Hominem does nothing for your argument, and it just makes you look like an arrogant narcissist. However, you are doing a service to our world, and I commend you for that. What I don't commend you doing, is blaming their depressed state on me. I don't commend bullying in any way shape or form, and there's a difference between bu... (more »)

AshleySD replied...
"Trying to get them away from their lifestyle" is bullying! That's like telling a girl that it's not okay to be a girl and she should stop what she's doing.

Jun. 12, 2015 at 12:24 am
@AshleySD Excuse me? I've been bullied, I know very well what bullying is and is not. There's a difference between saying something like "Hey, that's a not a good thing to do" as opposed to something like "Hey, you fa.gg.ot, you su.ck, and everyone hat.es you." And, no, you are not born with your se.xual orientation.

AshleySD replied...
Jun. 13, 2015 at 12:27 am
Yeah you are born with it. I've liked girls and guys ever since I can remember. It's not a choice. And yeah, there is a difference, but sometimes "Hey that's not a good thing to do" is still bullying. I don't think you do know "very well" what bullying. Have you ever been bullied because of your sexual orientation? What about because you are an atheist? Or maybe for crying at school because you just found out that your best friend tried to kill himself? As you can tell, it's made me pretty bitte... (more »)

Jun. 17, 2015 at 12:28 am
@AshleySD I agree, let's agree to disagree, but let me leave you this: I've dealt with cr.ap before, maybe not the same cr.ap, but most definitely cr.ap.

Machan said...
You know, I've been feelings slightly nervous to say this, but I'm bi too. I've had crushes on girls, so I know where you're coming from.