Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

LilyCarrot said...
Mar. 24 at 8:30 am:
Im sorry that was supposed to me a response to someone's comment that was offensive towards gay people. I am very pro-gay, and that comment was in response to an anti-gay comment. It was NOT in response to the piece. It was wonderful.

LilyCarrot said...
Mar. 24 at 8:28 am:
I feel bad for the fact that you are going to live such a horrible life with your viewpoints. Bye now. 

madecookies said...
Mar. 20 at 4:45 pm:
Although I agree with you, you didn't make any solid points or valid arguments. This was purely about how you think your better than everyone else.

ThalionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12 at 10:58 am:
How can you not bring God into this? He was the one who created marriage! Any change to an artist's work wil involve the artist himself. 

Mar. 12 at 10:51 am:
Before I say anything, I want you to know that I am not a hater, but I am not a supporter. You have heard the saying, love the sinner, hate the sin. Well, I believe that is true. Homoesexuals are not to be hated, and as a Christian I am to speak the truth in love. So I have to say that, based on the truth of the Bible, homeosexuality is wrong. It is a sin in the eyes of God. That does not give us the right to judge, but it is our responsiblity to face others if we know that what they are doing i... (more »)

jmac said...
Mar. 9 at 11:06 pm:
I think that being gay is wrong. I think it is bull that its a choice for people to make. It was a choice for the murder that sleeps in jail tonight to kill some one to. However it does not mean that he went unpunished. I feel that the main reson people dont mind it is because they have no moarals there self. This country was founded on one Nation under God! My God says its an Abomination! I think I will stick with him.

Mantizah said...
Try thinking of gayety in the same way you'd think of public nudity. It doesn't physically harm people, and it's your choice how you dress, right? In the end, the reason it isn't legal is simply because many people find it disturbing. Same goes for gayety.

CharleyLattaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 10 at 7:22 pm :
Suck it up.

Tre!1010 said...
Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:32 am:
they just hating stay strong

Anonomis said...
this is amazing

JessC said...
I totally agree with you. Iam straight too but i think that everyone should have equal rights to love anyone they want, even if they are both the same gender. I also hate it when people say that the bible goes against gay marriage. it doesnt because God is a loving God and will accept you no matter who you are

riplms2005 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
well said!

Corin_WillowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It id not just a one sided argument. I stated my opinion that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry under the church. That is what my faith told me, and thats what I believe. But when I told this to my class mates, they called me a gay-hater, that I didn't even want to look at you, that I was being judgemental and that I was just hating. I wasn't!!! I think gays and bis and lesbs and homosexuals are people to! We're all people! It isn't just the cath... (more »)

It isn't just a one sided argument. I understand that you want to be you, and that people that hate aren't really being religious. During a debate I gave my opinion on gay rights. We should not intermingle law and religion, but the Catholic Church does not believe a bisexual marriage is holy in God's eyes. That was my opinion, and my classmates start calling me a gay hater. They verbally attacked me and said I hated bi's and lesbians and gays. But I don't hate you guys! We're all people here! Bu... (more »)

iPreferRainbows said...
i totally agree! i am bisexual as well and have a girlfriend who i am deeply in love with. i dont understand why people are so judgemental. its wrong to judge us. we can love just the same as everyone else.

gusbus replied...
Feb. 27 at 11:06 am :
You and your girl should ride the gusbus, it'll be a ride you'll never forget.

hippiechildThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:43 am:
I just don't understand how being gay, lesbian, or bisexual is wrong. If straight people have the right to be in love with their opposite sex, then gay, lesbian, and bisexual people have the right to love whoever they want. Love is not so black and white, there grey areas. And if the love is true than how can it be wrong. People need to accept others for who they are. Our world is broken in that way but our generation seems to understand what is ri... (more »)

XOBookishXOThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:34 pm:
I came out two years ago, and although I have not experienced as much hate as you have, I totally agree with you! 

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 8, 2013 at 7:40 am:
Well I'm not part of the LGBT community but I'm a 100% supporter. Most of my friends are gay, lesbian and bi and that's totally fine. I agree with you, god and government shouldn't be mixed up, what's more important is equality. They say the country is free but the sentence itself is misleading when we observe the situations. One of my mututal friends experienced terrible torture for being lesbian and it shocked me; it happened in a developed country, I won't name though ... (more »)

hippiechildThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:56 am :
I compleatly agree with you! How come a religion that not everyone practices must determine who can marry who.