Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Shadowboxer said...
Jan. 30 at 5:53 pm
I agree with everything you said except for the last line. The whole time you are saying "don't hate", and that is very powerful, but then you say "you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship" which kind of translates as "if you hate, I hate you", which I KNOW is not what you want to say. You have every reason to hate them but you shouldn't be expressing so on a piece that voices that everyone should be treated equally....it ruins the point completely. I applaud you for your opennes... (more »)

ProudheartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 5:18 pm
I love this. I am pansexual and from a very close-minded town and completely understand where you are coming from.

udnds said...
Nov. 20, 2014 at 12:17 am
sepperation of church and state is most deffinately a thing so  the "law of our god" doesnt really govern this. 

lilali656 said...
YES!! you love who you love. im bi too so i dont let it bother me

im.a.skater.123 said...
Oct. 14, 2014 at 9:00 am
This is by far one of the most rude things ever

im.a.skater.123 said...
Oct. 14, 2014 at 8:56 am
This is by far the greatest comment ever.

i_stand_unbroken said...
YES!! i fully agree with this article because if you are in love than be in love and dont let anybody stand in your way

FateRunnerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:07 am
I think that love is love. It is nobodys place to tell someone else what they can and cannot feel.  People realized eventually that blacks and whites, woman and men, deserved equal rights, even though people used the bible in pro-segregation arguments. The will happen with gay rights. It is in my opinion wrong, to hate, and ban love. People should love who they love without people trying to stop them. 

Jaquie_k said...
The government has a right to banned Gay marriage.  "God Bless America"  I quote, unquote GOD. Gay marriage is against the law of our Lord and the Lord is what this country came up upon

Pierce D. replied...
Thank you! 

lovely22 replied...
Feb. 15 at 9:49 am
And the government also instituted this thing called "separation of church and state".

LM95 said...
I'm bi too. I just don't get why people spend their time being anfry because of who someone falls in love with. It's all love, but people decide to spread hate.. The way I see it, the lgbt community are the good guys, and the haters are the bad. Does it harm you in any way if your neighbors are gay or if your teacher is a lesbian? I think you'll find that the answer is a big NO!

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Why are y'all so concerned with where people stick their genitals, jfc. 

BarzaitheWise said...
Attempting to separate God from government is as foolish an endeavor as trying to separate people from it.

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Attempting to force others to subscribe to your religion and force the (false) belief that religion and governent are forever intertwined is just as ridiculous as your comment. Even if government (I'm assuming this person is in the US, could be wrong) was founded with religion in mind, which it wasn't, we have seperation of church and state NOW, negating any past intentions. 

LM95 replied...
In my opinion, no government should have anything to do with religion.

^^    

MoniqueNieves123 said...
Well , I Dont See Whats Wrong Being Bi , Lesbian , Or Gay . No Reason To HARM People ! They Choose They Way They Want To Live ! Yes It's A Sin In The Bible But It's Unessasry Rude To Call Out People Like That ! Just Support And Be Happy ! Not Everybody Will Accept Your Opinions

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I don't care if people are gay or bi or homosexual or love somebody 'they shouldn't'. People have different opinions, so why can't people have different sexual opinions? I have a bi-sexual friend and she's lovely. We used to be best friends and now she still comes and hangs out with me if she gets in arguments with her friends. I think it's terrible there are still people against it.

megankelsey said...
People are so mean to bisexual i don't get it i am straight but i have family that is bisexual and my best friend is i don't love them any less. You found someone who you want to be with who care if they are the same sex. i will always be their for bisexuals because they need it