Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

ZaaniThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:17 pm
OMG YASSS i totally agree with you, Im also Bi myself

deathshadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 5:21 pm
exactly i agree

sidecarsidneyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 24 at 12:37 am
Omg yassss

ratatouilleluver101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 4:19 pm
-tuned to a DOCUMENTARY. As an old fashioned World GLOBE rotates in a sea of clouds, the EIFFEL TOWER slowly comes into view over the horizon, dwarfing FRANCE underneath it. T.V. NARRATOR Although each of the world’s countries would like to dispute this fact, we French know the truth; the best food in the World is made in France. The best food in France is made in Paris, and the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau. We see images of GUSTEAU: cooking, signing his cookbo... (more »)

Jan. 11 at 4:13 pm
LIKE THIS COMMENT IF U LUV Ratatouille

Xx_Scene_Queen_xX replied...
Jan. 11 at 4:15 pm
ncie to see a fellow teen fan(": do u like remmi.............................................or lengiji.......................................

ModernDayOphelia replied...
Jan. 11 at 4:15 pm
i know you cant technically like it but....LIKE d(-_^)

Xx_Scene_Queen_xX replied...
Jan. 11 at 4:16 pm
( ゚,_ゝ゚) delete th..is......

ratatouilleluver101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 11 at 4:17 pm
u GuYZ rAWAR! i Luv Th1$$ weB$it3 s0 muCH. mYspAc3 4 lYFF33

Xx_Scene_Queen_xX replied...
Jan. 11 at 4:19 pm
stop i am offence

Xx_Scene_Queen_xX said...
Jan. 11 at 4:09 pm
YUR RIGHT CIS! pOWER 2 THE PPL! ;))

ModernDayOphelia replied...
Jan. 11 at 4:11 pm
i agree, ppl shuldnt judge.

Silence. said...
Apr. 23, 2016 at 12:07 am
Even as an atheist, I always thought that if God created LGBT people, he must be fine with them. Homophobes, by protesting that "God Hates Gays", are violating this story logic.

Chris0149 said...
Apr. 1, 2016 at 10:30 am
I agree with you, just don't anyone to treated you inferior, defend yourself show them that you just don't care about their comments, be who you are, and be proud yourself. Also God created us equal, those people just don't have a life.

Christian0149 said...
Apr. 1, 2016 at 10:21 am
I agree with you, just don't let anyone to treated you inferior okay?? also God crated us equal , so don't listen to those people who say that god hate gay people or something like that. It just stupid.

leidybehappy :) said...
Apr. 1, 2016 at 9:32 am
I'm not either lesbian or bi but...I really agree with you cuz is like... I dont know why this freaking society has to be like this. Just accept people by who they are not by their sexual orientation, that doesn't make anybody a bad person... -.-

YoungThug said...
I know im older and should know this but um what is Pansexual??

ThrillQueen126This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Pansexual, I think, means that you are attracted to any and all genders.

shushu_a7 replied...
It's when gender doesn't have an effect, nor does physical appearance. People, even bisexuals, tend to have preferences for example my friend only likes really 'girly' girls or really macho men, Pansexuals can't be attracted to someone without knowing their personality (or so I've been told), equally other people say it is just people who are open to sexual relationships with people of all genders

sashaisokay said...
Im pansexual and this is so relatable!