Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

on Oct. 14 2014 at 9:00 am
This is by far one of the most rude things ever

on Oct. 14 2014 at 8:56 am
This is by far the greatest comment ever.

on Oct. 3 2014 at 9:49 pm
i_stand_unbroken, Bedforf, Virginia

Every jurney begins with a single step~ Annoymous

YES!! i fully agree with this article because if you are in love than be in love and dont let anybody stand in your way

on Sep. 22 2014 at 2:57 pm
Pierce Dasent, Littleton, Colorado
They make everyone uncomfortable though. They should keep to themselves.

on Sep. 22 2014 at 2:55 pm
Pierce Dasent, Littleton, Colorado
Thank you! 

on Aug. 4 2014 at 1:07 am
FateRunner BRONZE, San Jose, California
I think that love is love. It is nobodys place to tell someone else what they can and cannot feel.  People realized eventually that blacks and whites, woman and men, deserved equal rights, even though people used the bible in pro-segregation arguments. The will happen with gay rights. It is in my opinion wrong, to hate, and ban love. People should love who they love without people trying to stop them. 

on Jul. 6 2014 at 3:55 pm
Jaquie_k BRONZE, --------, California
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

The government has a right to banned Gay marriage.  "God Bless America"  I quote, unquote GOD. Gay marriage is against the law of our Lord and the Lord is what this country came up upon

LM95 said...
on Jun. 18 2014 at 2:21 pm
I'm bi too. I just don't get why people spend their time being anfry because of who someone falls in love with. It's all love, but people decide to spread hate.. The way I see it, the lgbt community are the good guys, and the haters are the bad. Does it harm you in any way if your neighbors are gay or if your teacher is a lesbian? I think you'll find that the answer is a big NO!

LM95 said...
on Jun. 18 2014 at 2:18 pm
In my opinion, no government should have anything to do with religion.

on May. 26 2014 at 6:43 pm
JesusandHisLawyers SILVER, Austin, Texas

"who the fuck has a favorite personal quote what does that even mean" - me, just now.

Why are y'all so concerned with where people stick their genitals, jfc. 

on May. 26 2014 at 6:42 pm

Marriage is secular, government is secular, and this issue should be nothing but secular. 

on May. 26 2014 at 6:41 pm

Attempting to force others to subscribe to your religion and force the (false) belief that religion and governent are forever intertwined is just as ridiculous as your comment. Even if government (I'm assuming this person is in the US, could be wrong) was founded with religion in mind, which it wasn't, we have seperation of church and state NOW, negating any past intentions. 

on May. 21 2014 at 6:48 pm
BarzaitheWise BRONZE, Springfield, Massachusetts

Don't Let the bastards get you down

-Kris Kristofferson

Attempting to separate God from government is as foolish an endeavor as trying to separate people from it.

Mantizah said...
on May. 20 2014 at 2:54 pm
Mantizah, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Other

"And I can fight only for something I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know" -Adolf Hitler

I don't have a problem with gay people, I was just trying to give a non-religious reason for why some people do, and it makes sense, doesn't it?

on May. 19 2014 at 2:18 pm
Well , I Dont See Whats Wrong Being Bi , Lesbian , Or Gay . No Reason To HARM People ! They Choose They Way They Want To Live ! Yes It's A Sin In The Bible But It's Unessasry Rude To Call Out People Like That ! Just Support And Be Happy ! Not Everybody Will Accept Your Opinions

on May. 19 2014 at 2:15 pm
Why Are You Saying Nasty Things ! Never Horrible To Be Gay , Bi , Lesbian Its What You Choose To Be In Life ! Ur The One Thats Going To Have A Horrible Life . Pray Tonite And Think About What You Said

Mantizah said...
on May. 6 2014 at 5:42 am
Mantizah, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Other

Hey! I've got no problems with gay people. I was just explaining why a lot of people do. And it makes sense, doesn't it?

on Apr. 28 2014 at 1:44 pm
WOWriting SILVER, Broadstairs, Other
I don't care if people are gay or bi or homosexual or love somebody 'they shouldn't'. People have different opinions, so why can't people have different sexual opinions? I have a bi-sexual friend and she's lovely. We used to be best friends and now she still comes and hangs out with me if she gets in arguments with her friends. I think it's terrible there are still people against it.

on Apr. 5 2014 at 1:37 pm
megankelsey BRONZE, Tunnel Hill, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

We are all made equally.

People are so mean to bisexual i don't get it i am straight but i have family that is bisexual and my best friend is i don't love them any less. You found someone who you want to be with who care if they are the same sex. i will always be their for bisexuals because they need it

LilyCarrot said...
on Mar. 24 2014 at 8:30 am
LilyCarrot, River Vale, New Jersey
Im sorry that was supposed to me a response to someone's comment that was offensive towards gay people. I am very pro-gay, and that comment was in response to an anti-gay comment. It was NOT in response to the piece. It was wonderful.