Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Dragonscribe BRONZE, West Lafayette, Indiana

"A Person's a Person no Matter how Small"
and
"A Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Did you get that? I had to use "g" for you know...the computer won't let me say it for some reason. So I know where you're coming from. I'm a strong Catholic and I think g relationships (at least in the way your scripture passage talks about) are a terrible sin, and God hates sin because it turns us away from Him.

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Yes, I agree g relationships are bad. But g people themselves are not, they are just called to a different lifestyle than most. But God loves them like all of His children, and because of the sacrifices they should make in life, they will have a place in Heaven.

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Okay, I'm going to call gay g and gay relationships gr and see if that works...

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

ARRGH! IT WON'T LET ME SAY IT AND IT'S NOT EVEN THAT BAD!

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Yes, I agree gay relationships are a sin, and God hates sin because it turns us away from Him. But gay people are not evil or disgusting themselves, they are just called to a different lifestyle than most.

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Yes, I agree that gay relationships are a sin and God hates sin because it turns us away from Him.

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

This is so frustrating because the computer is screening what I say and won't let it through. I guess all I can say is this: yes, I agree with you...and then the computer cuts me off. I'll try again.

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Yes, I agree! Woman should not lie with woman and men should not lie with men; God didn't make us that way. So, yes, gay relationships (of that kind) are a sin and God hates sin because it turns us away from Him.

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Hey, look, I know where you're coming from. I'm a strong Catholic and I would agree, God hates sin, and gay sex is BAD! But gay people aren't. I think gays are perfectly fine, they're just called to something other than indulging in sexual relationships.

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 1 2010 at 10:20 am
For who are commenting this: if you agree with this liberal revolt (gays and lesbians)-YOU ARE STUPID!  start liking the opposite gender, if you don't you will spend enternity in hell. Don't believe me, you're gonna suffer.

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 1 2010 at 10:15 am

As a conclusion, God hates sin. Sin is the most disgusting thing He does not like what-so-ever.

"If a man lies with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20;13   

This includes women as well. women will not lie with women. It is disgusting. God hates gays, lesbians and, bi relationships.

TrinityCreed said...
OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! I would expect someone with a name of "dragon" to say that. GOD DOESN'T LIKE SODOMY, IT IS AN ABOMINATION!

ILIKePIEZ said...
I agree im not a lez but i get what your saying its basically like the sixties and how blacks had seperate resturaunts then whites. WE TREAT PEOPLE BADLY AND MAKE MISTAKES!!! THATS AMERICA!!! they cant help who they fall in love with!!! its like if you were born black or white, YOU CANT CONTROL IT!!! i stand up for gays, lez's, and bi's because this is crap for people to treat em this bad

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Why would God make something to hate it? You are portraying him as some evil scientist who creates things to torture them.

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

I believe in God and I also believe you are completely wrong.

God doesn't create anything He hates. However, I don't think gays are meant to have sexual relationships. God makes them gay just the same as he makes cripples and everyone else who isn't perfect - so they can overcome the obstacle and become a better person. Not by "curing" their gayness, but by finding a different path to walk by then than that of a romantic one. They can still be good people, and there is nothing wrong with them. God loves gays!

TrinityCreed said...
on Oct. 28 2010 at 9:23 am
Techincally speaking you're wrong. I personally believe that gays have no rights what-so-ever. The reason why I'm writing this: gays are an abomination to God and He does not like this at all. This is called sodomy, hints the fallen city Sodom. God destroyed that city because of that. Do you want America destroyed by God because of this problem we are having in America? Stop spreading this "diease" around to others!

MysticWater GOLD, Sandy, Utah

i love how people say water has no taste... it tastes like water!

thank you! i am too and by god i'm happy and those who stand in my way of that have no right, i would never take away theirs so why take away mine? i feel as if another war will break out over this. and if it be so i'll be the first to inlist! i will show the goverment that i'm not scared to fight for my love even if she is a girl! so there stick that in your pipe and smoke it government!

on Oct. 24 2010 at 10:59 am

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

This is going to offend a lot of people, but it's what I believe, so I'm going to say it.

I believe that gay relationships are very, very wrong and that to participate in one is a sin. God did not make the human body that way, He specifically made us for the opposite sex. Now I know everyone who is gay out there is thinking: Well, that sucks for me. Are you saying God hates me?

NO! NO I'M NOT! God did not create gay people to hate them. God created gay people just the way he creates cripples and everyone who is less than perfect (which is everybody). Being gay is an obstacle God puts in your way for you to overcome and be a better person for it. Not that He expects you to "cure" your gayness, I know you can't.

Gay people are called to a different path than marriage and sexual relationships, and a gay person who remains chaste will have immeasurable rewards in heaven. That God can promise you.

I am sorry if this offended people, but it is what I believe. God loves gays!

Superblyme said...
on Oct. 24 2010 at 1:21 am
Superblyme, Phenix City, Alabama

‎"I've said it a million times: I would love very much to be known as one of the great entertainers. if that's me having a big ego, then sorry. I'm shooting for the stars, and if I miss I'll hit the moon an that's pretty high" -Michael Buble

Throughout Christianity we see it as a sin. I am sure that many Christians you know have critisized you a lot. I am not here to critisize you but I am backing up why Christians who firmly and truly believe in God are against it.

Romans 1:26-27

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I am a Christians and as my beliefs I am not for it at all, but I dont think anyone has a right to ever crisize you for it in a rude way. I can understand confronting you with it. I have had friends who were bi/lesbian and sometimes I am rude a little in trying to help them, and I try not to be but I think it's wrong

and
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

Yes, I agree with LoEssie. Take some time to open a Bible and really realize what it's saying. It not like some hate novel. It's compassionate and it can really help you out.