Love stinks?

So teenage relationships are hard. Sometimes they're just completely useless eh? So I guess I'll tell you what I think. Love seems to be something that people can find wy more than once. Or maybe love is just the word people use. Guys use those cherished three words to get girls in bed countless times. I'm not saying that whenever a guy says I love you it isn't true but in high school it most likely isn't. Love is definitely something teenagers aren't supposed to be dealing with, according to some people we aren't metally mature enough for it. See what we have is puppy love, that feeling that makes our hearts go crazy fast and our stomachs drop. The thing is, how do we deal with it? Sometimes we get so caught up in it that if it's gone we break, or our hearts break. And then what? We cry, we mope, we're hopeless. I'm not saying puppy love is bad, I'm just saying we should be more careful woth those three words. They're tossed around like the word like. I love you means more than just plain I like you or more than I want you. Love is something much deeper than any human mind can comprehend. So maybe we should reserve those word for a better time. I love you is not a place holder phrase, it's so much more than that. Humanity has forgotten what it trulu means and we need to remember. Love is beautiful and deep, not just something that happens in a second. So maybe, just maybe, if we remember that everything will get just a bit better. Don't say I love you to get what you want. Say it when you mean it and only then. Be true to yourself and the rest of the world. =]

chel-z-boo said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:51 am
As I read through your article, I realized that you are right. Love is taken for granted and the word is used incorrectly. People do use it to get what they want or think they want. This piece was effective because so many people can relate and they know what it's like to use the word or be a victim of it.

birdcage2 said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 9:45 am
This is A good article but not all guys are like that. they guys i have been with are . they break girls hearts ( like me) or if you are a guy in a relatation Ship with another guy then they'll break the other guys heart. but it will get beterr, there are better guys out their who are actually worth your time. so this article is somewhat true/ somewhat not. but check spelling if you want this to be in teen in chekc it once or maybe even thwrice.

wannabme said...

Tell me this: what does the world around me inpired me have to do with ANYTHING you are talking about??? Also, some guys are better than others, and you just seem to be meeting the bad ones.

Dawn said...
i agree that some people say they love someone when they really don't. i do beleive that in some realationships people really do love eachtoher. i beleive that people can really love eachother in high school but they have to be mature enough to date eachother. not dating someone cause it's 'kewl'!!

PoetryLife08 said...
I agree with this article because when my boyfriend says, "I love you." I know he truly doesn't. We are on and off and if he really meant it, then we wouldn't fight constantly.

NyghtOnyxx replied...
No offense but my teacher told my class this in a math lesson with slope... x's don't repeat. If your boyfriend truly loved you, you guys wouldn't break up. If you had a brain, you wouldn't keep running back to him. You two won't last forever, no matter what you say.

Ashleysbff said...
I agree completely with melly0525 if u love someone for real in highschool then u love them and u can't help it.I do believe in high school love.

wassacracker123 replied...
Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:19 am
It is impossibe for someone in high school to be in love with their special friend because their brain hasn't fully developed

musiclover114 replied...

I completely disagree. being in love has absolutely nothing to do with how developed ur brain is. Love is very possible in high shool, even in middle school.

NyghtOnyxx replied...
I agree with musiclover114, but only partially. what happens when you get married and you tell your hubby or wifey that you were in love in middle and high school. It's just not possible. I do believe n soul mates, just not everybody find theirs

angelicanXdreamer replied...
I wholeheartedly disagree with wassacracker123, the age you are doesn't the define the emotions you can have. We just grow up thinking that once we are old enough our feelings will be more "mature" and we will "know better"- but in reality when you love someone, and you know that you love someone, age is no longer a factor in the situation. 

sely said...
I ager when you say that high school students say that they love some one they dont.

melly0525 said...
I agree with this person because you just can't love a person that you hardly know and don't know him/her for long time and don't even know what background they have. But I think you should love a person when you really mean it and when you feel something deeply for that person.