Oh, really?

I know people always tell me, "My boyfriend/girlfriend is mad at me," or "I want my first kiss!" My lord! Eveyone needs to know that to know what someone else is thinking, you need to rely on this wonderful person who's name is "Me!" And no, not me! I mean, you! Yourself! Take pride in who you are! Be yourself!

wishingtheskywasbluerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
could've been better constructed, but this article has a great message!

EliteCobra9000 said...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:41 am:
This is hands-down the worst thing i have ever read. There is less than no substance in this. obviously you have had memorable past experiences that negatively affect you, but that is not my concern. my concern is that you could have expanded on this if you wanted to, but no. you chose to convey the message that "i" am more important. in relationships, why do you think that your spouse is called "the better half"? no. I want someone who makes me happy and regardless of if i fight with them, it i... (more »)

DifferentTeen replied...
Sept. 8, 2012 at 8:09 pm :
I agree with you completely, Elite.

KiraKira said...
This is good. :) You really got the message out there.

hbeats4u2 replied...
Dec. 5, 2009 at 1:42 pm :
I just thought of a saying that went with this, "Embrace your coolness, awesomeness and sweetness. EMBRACE YOURSELF!!" I made that up.

KiraKira replied...
Dec. 5, 2009 at 9:22 pm :
That definetly goes with it. I have a friend who is totally boy crazy and she is always going on about how she wants a boyfriend, first kiss, etc. I read this and started laughing because I started thinking about her.