Love/dumping

I believe in people loving who ever they might but, no offence to guys but they always hurt you in some way. I have been hurt lots of times. and just they tell you they love you and then they dump you for some other girl In my opinion guys need to stay with one girl :) and love them forever i am still in love with the guy i have been for a year.

ashley1012 said...
well me and my boyfriend will be together for one year in may so year and i love him dearly and he will not cheat on me and i know it

ashley1012 said...
May 13, 2011 at 11:21 am
that is exaclty how i feel

TeaCat said...
Aww. : ( I'm sorry. Cheaters suck. They absolutely suck. 

Supriya said...

Well, if you are really in love, you will have to go through a lot of unexpectabe ups and downs in your life :(..

If the guy loves you truely from the core of his heart, he'll never let you cry. If you think he is the one for you, you will even smile in your sleep rather than crying all day. Love is a kind of emotion which can teach you many lessons !!!

Lunis_Alucard said...
Love isn't painless. It's the only emotion where you surrender your entire being to another person. There will be times whne you will get hurt and there will be times when you hurt your sigificant other, but what really makes a couple a couple is when they tackle their problems together. If he/she leaves you for someone else, then chances are you aren't meant to be. Each person has a second half waiting for them somewhere and if you want to be truly happy in this life you have to go out and find... (more »)

lonely gurl said...
Oct. 27, 2010 at 10:20 am
ya i just broke up wit my bf cuz he cheated on me gosh we were datin for 2 months

TeaCat replied...
If you know anything about me, I HATE cheaters! They're greedy, lying, cowardly backstabbers. I'm sorry he cheated on you. : (

scoot413This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
e but what ive found out in my past relationships is that some people are just stepping stones to find your real true love

aaliyahluv98 said...
tht is soo true i truely agree wit u ive been wit mii true love 4 a year

little-miss-sunshine said...
It's not so much just guys as everyone. a lot of people date even when there is no "true love". I'm not talking about soulmate I'm just talking about some one you care about and truly love, not just date. You may be one of those people who does date guys that you truly love but I know a lot of people who don't.

*/Chelby* said...
so true. guys need to settle down with one person.
Ive been with this guy for 6 months now and he's already cheated. even after everything. i'm still believing his lies. its really hard to let go of him. i love him evn tho he hurts me so much.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 26, 2010 at 12:40 am
I apologize for him. As a guy im truly disgusted at what some of us do to you people. What ever happened to honor! Ha! What ever happened to love=(

TeaCat replied...

As you can all probably tell from my earlier comments, I HATE cheaters. *Twitches convulsively* 

Chelby I'm so sorry your ex cheated on you, if I knew who he was, I'd hunt him down and destroy him myself, that's  how much I hate cheaters! (As you can also probably guess, I'm very bitter. Very.)

Quiera_ser_adorado<3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 11:42 am
ay dios mio! (oh my god) i know how you feel because i have an ex that i am toally not over. he is my longest relationship and i cannot get over him no matter how many times he doesnt answer, glares at me and tells me he doesnt care. as many times as he cheated, cursed, and hurt me, i still love him. i totally know how you feel.

winie_h. said...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 11:43 am
i'm so sorry, but you'll just have to deal with it until you find the right one

NessieMarie said...
Sept. 27, 2009 at 10:44 am
all i can really say is **** happens...you know? it hurts. but thats life right? i think that chelsea girl is confused. haha

Chelsea M. said...
Lot's of guys are scumbags and it's hard to find a nice guy who actually cares about you. Keep looking for someone special! My fingers are crossed! Which makes it hard to type... :D

Dec. 26, 2010 at 12:42 am

jee...thanks=/ that makes me really feel good Chelsea M. 

As a guy, I agree with you.

Many of us are...less then admirable.

But not all of us are like that! Please keep an open mind. Not all of us are cheaters and liers. 

Some of us just want to be happy and be loved and love in turn.

Thats our wish

TeaCat replied...

WriterFanatic-- From your earlier comments, I get a feeling that you don't like being lumped into the group of liars, backstabbers, cheaters, etc. : ) To be perfectly honest, I have a hard time finding guys who aren't liars backstabbers, cheaters etc.  There ARE a few out there that are honest, loyal, etc., but in today's society, they're pretty much extinct. Sad, but true.

The world has lost almost all of it's respect and self-worth, so it's nice to see that there's at least ONE ... (more »)

I think you would be surprised how many of us that are not "like the others" there are. It isn't necessarily the most obvious thing but look around because there is always someone=)