Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

BulletProofKid8942 said...

Yeah must of us are. But there are those who are sensitive. I don't mean the ones who get punched in the shoulder and cry. I mean the ones who read a book and cry. Or see a sad movie and cry. I watched a movie called I Am Sam about a girl and her dad who is retarted. She is smarter than her dad. But the government wants to take her away. But the dad doesn't want to let her go. I cried while I watched that movie. I'd rather cry than bottle up that sadness in side. I wish more guys could... (more »)

tianaxbiddy replied...
i c ur point hun........i call every1 hun hope it doesnt bother u. i tend to call ppl i dont kno hun the most. but wen guys do that it makes no sense sometimes but then again it does.

JamieStarr said...
i complety understand and most guys are just big headed and idiots. but you cant just like some1 cause they are cute you have to love them inside and out. one man will find you one day and sweep u off your feet because he truly loves you. dont just give up. =)

Adonis replied...
i agree completely.

stavi78 said...
I totally agree with this article. Right now my best friend whom i also like a lot is going after this really mean girl. She is not even pretty, or smart, and she has an awful personality. I have been his good friend a while, and we totally get each other. I love him, why doesn't he feel the same? My life is a constant reenactment of "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. Its sad. But thanks, now I know that I am not alone with this issue.

justwannabeme replied...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:26 am
i know EXACTLY how you feel. just tell him how you feel. thats what i did to my good guy friend. and now were dating. you should just talk to him and tell him how you feel.

Bass93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
we're not all like that, i personally steer clear of the type of girl you described as the "cute girls". brunettes are way hotter anyway, and tey're normally smarter and have way more depth to them. :)

DifferentTeen replied...
how does hair color have anthing to do with depth or intelligence. I'm so sick and tired of hearing poeple say blonds are dumb, just because your hair color is blond doesn't mean "Oh shes blond she must be dumb and have no depth to her." Well you know what I happen to be blond, and I haven't had a boyfriend for 13 years and I've been on Distinguished Honor Roll for 2 years straight! And my hair color has nothing to do with it, its my ability to learn.

mishablondie replied...
im blond and im pretty mush ahead of class and guess what its because im pretty smart and I TOTALY agree with you 

emergingtalent said...
I agree with you one hundred percent! except, its not just boys! there are girls like that too! yes, I am female, I would know.

Bliss said...
yes it is! 

Kaileigh918 said...
I feel sorry for the cheerleader with blonde hair and blue eyes who is reading this.

RavenBird replied...
Ha, that's what i was thinking. 

Autum5100 said...
Maybe its just me but not all cheerleaders and pretty girls are like how they are portrayed on T.V

MercedesXO replied...
Totally with you on this one.

Smilie_Kylie_:) replied...
yeah! helllooooo? cheerleader here!!

softballchick said...

omg you girl make no sense i have red hair and brown eyes, im not a cheerleader but i know a lot of them and some of them are my good friends and none of them are what you are saying they are like.

nerdgirl818 said...

ok boys are confusing...not all boys tho... but anyway they want the pretty girs maybe because if you just get to know them better they could be really funny and warm-hearted and they just act that way for social survival   and i dont really like your opinion either cause its not exactly fair i dont have bleach blonde hair but my moms a hair stylist and according to her i have blonde hair(even though its a lil darker and golder idk) and i have blue eyes so next time can you think ab... (more »)

Liz891 said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 9:49 am
I'm a blonde with blue eyes and I would never even think about being a cheerleader. And the guy I love is going after a brunnette that doesn't love him. I agree with you that guys are confusing, but it's not always the blonde girls that get the guy.

MizzBieber said...
i don't like your opinion because my sister she is a brunette and a cheerleader and she's pretty awesome and guys go for other things

shedevil replied...
Sept. 10, 2010 at 7:52 am

I think you could haveworded this differently. some people take offense to this.