Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

StarryNight101 said...
Would you really want to go out with a guy who's just dating you for your looks? There will always be some guys who date girls just because they're pretty, or because they're popular. But those guys all suck. There are plenty of good guys out there, guys who will date someone because they like them for who they actually are. It's a stereotype to say that guy's always go for the blonde haired, blue-eyed cheerleader. That might be true in some cases, but certainly not all. Also, girls with blonde ... (more »)

suhaunah713 replied...
I agree with starrynight101, if a guy likes you for your looks, get him out of your life as fast as you can. It's what on the inside that counts in the end.

BlackComet replied...
Im agreeing with starrynight101 and suhaunah713, if the guy is after u for looks don't go with him, because its what matters inside that is the most important to u and a guy not for your looks you need to stay away from that guy

daneshzg said...
I actually find girls confusing myself!

daneshzg said...
hey! im a guy and i like a blacked haired girl whos popular... and ive got to say... shes hard to understand... its not really black and white you know...

sassycat7 said...
I'm blonde with blue eyes and a cheerleader. How do you know he doesn't just like her for her and not just because she's pretty?! Ya, there will always be some guys who just go out with a girl because she's pretty but thats not all guys!

GreenWriter826 replied...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:58 am
Sorry to say it but I agree.  I'm blonde with blue eyes and believe it or not I have trouble keeping or finding a boyfriend that doesn't break up with me for another girl (and some times their brunettes). Just because I look like that doesn't mean guys are instantly attracted to me.

marzapan said...

i totaly agree, but not all cheerleeders are blonde. i have brown hair and brown eyes, im not the skinniest person alive, and most people think im stange, but im a chearleeder. i joined to show people that not all cheerleaders are the same, and to tell u the truth, many of the other chearleeder are stick thin and blonde. but ya, it does get on my nerves that guys always go for the popular and pretty girls. arnt the other girls pretty to?

twilightfan59 said...
To some guys it doesn't matter if your hot. What really matters is whats inside not the outside.

Risingsoul said...
Guys like the cheereleeders now because they are confident, I know, I have cheereleeders for sisters, and they get a lot of boys, but I see that they dont keep relationships long. Once guys mature, they start looking for forever kind of relationships. Thats when girls like us shine. :)

twilight fan replied...

but some guys might  like smart girls too

marzapan replied...

i agree, pretty girls cant keep the boys forever. and wen the boys get their hearts broken by a pretty little blonde chearleader, our true colors will stick out.

lesh. said...
I don't agree with this. I think it's that those "cookie cutter cheerleaders" have more confidence in themselves. They are taught that they are what guys want and so we are conditioned to be down on ourselves and they are conditioned to be confident. Boys like confidence. In my opinion anyway. I know a lot of brunettes with green, blue or brown eyes that have gotten their fair share of gorgeous guys nice guys. We can't blame it on looks. Not all guys like blondes.

maglove97 said...
I have brown curly hair and blue eyes.  I'm in the middle, some guys like me, but never the totally gorgous ones, always the semi weird ones... Except my boyfriend :P

GettingStronger said...
I love this. I have brown hair &+ brown eyes, i'm finally with the one I truly care about... but before he was with a girl that had blue eyes &+ blonde hair.

marzapan replied...

wooooo, go brunetes! blondes cant keep the boys under their wings forever.

ShelbyMarie93 replied...
Really?? What does hair color have to do with it? I'm a blonde with hazel eyes and im not a cheerleader. Sure guys are confusing, but the ones shallow enough to care about hair color an't be considered guys anyways...more like imature boys. That's my opinion.

marzapan replied...

i mean no offence to blondes, most boys just seem to like them better

daneshzg replied...
colour has nothing to do with why a guy would like a girl... its many things, like attitude, reaction, and mostly how you feel around the girl. most guys would go for the girls that make them feel good, and leave behind pleasant memories.

daneshzg replied...
Most girls that guys consider as girlfriends are actually just like best friends of the same gender...