Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

midnitewanderer said...
Feb. 11, 2011 at 8:08 pm:
Okay dude I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm nothing like that! You can't base someone's personality or "popularity status" on hair and eye color. You should've taken this a step further and not talked about external things but internal things.... or that's want it seems like you were trying to do... maybe not...  Although I understanding what your saying, your basing your opinion on stereotypical movies... you can't really expect anything from movies. Movies are movies and not realit... (more »)

wolfy replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 3:48 pm :
you go girl that is so right

Kimalima replied...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 4:54 pm :
^^ I totally agree :)

Alexandery said...
Feb. 11, 2011 at 3:13 pm:
My brother would argue that girls are this way and not guys.  Great article. Some of my friends think that I am weird because I hang out with those "geeky girls that are cute in their own way"  Movies are movies and they do what they do best, sell what people want as reality, that's why we go and see them, so we can pretend for the duration of the movie that it is real and that one day it will be our story.  Very nice article.

eileentotheleft said...
Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:36 pm:

PEOPLE. Look past the example of hair color, eye color, and choice of extracurricular activity chosen in this article. That's not her point.

However, her point is pretty wrong. Her entire article is about how guys mainly go off of looks, but her last sentence is "Why are boys so cute, yet so hard."

The thing is, you don't look at a cute boy and say, "Wow! He is probably really smart, compassionate, and caring!" You think, "Wow, he's cute."

KayKay:-) said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 5:46 pm:

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, thank you very much, but I've never really noticed a difference between my friends' relationships and mine.

Sorry guys, but you're brains are hardwired to find skinny, physically beautiful girls attractive. Like with us girls, we're hardwired to think buff macho guys are hot. Something to do with instincts or something.

seriouswritersblock said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 4:03 pm:
Why are they so difficult?  They are guys!  They only think about the girl's butt!  Not her personality at least not in teen years!

SunnyWinter replied...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:39 pm :
I think that this article is purely biased, becuase im a girl and girls do the exact same thing not all of us and not all men, i think that its sort of like saying its wrong for guys to be jerks to people, not all of them are and girls can be jerks too

tinejohnson said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:18 am:
i agree with you to an extent, alot of boys are incredibally superficial, but so are alot of girls. I wouldnt date some people, even though they are really nice, and i am a girl. i look for boys that are nice, happy, opinionated, and attractive. i wont expect them to do the things I dont do. Boys look for a certain kind of looks, but so do girls. so yes, we shpuld stop being superficial, but attraction is an important part of a relationship. you wouldnt want a boy to date you only because your s... (more »)

NonsensicalMuse said...
since when does hair color have anything to do w/ relationships!?

bluebunny said...
This is saying that all blondes with blue eyes are cheerleaders who get the boy. That's hardly true, as some of my friends who fit that description don't get the guy of their dreams.

JohnnyTheSilverAngel said...
Jan. 28, 2011 at 11:47 am:
Alright this article is sorta off in a way.Yes,some guys do go for the pretty girls and cute but! I do not.I am a guy but I don't straight on looks.That's not my style.It's best to first get to know the girl and then,only then,say whether she's right or wrong for you.I'm not the best looking guy but I'm also not the worst.What I've seen is most girls go for guys that are jerks but are good looking.Yeah,blonde hair might attract some guys here and there but it's not the only hair color guys like ... (more »)

AnimalLoverNayNay replied...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 11:43 am :
Thats how it should be but 99% of the guys i know aren't like that they go for the looks,the popular girls.Thats why I have never had aboyfriend.I'm not popular.

JohnnyTheSilverAngel replied...
Mar. 6, 2011 at 12:16 am :
Well...I'll tell you this much.I hadn't had my first girlfriend till I was sixteen so yeah...Also I wish you luck in finding the right guy for you.

AnimalLoverNayNay replied...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 2:32 pm :
thank you   

BeeForever said...
Are you saying that the dark haired girls with green eyes never get the guys?  Because if you are, I totally disagree. I am exactly that, and guys like me, because I'm nice and fun to be around. It's not like it really matters what you look like. I think the typical guy might like the lighter haired girls because that's there personality--light. Most dark haired girls mope, if you notice. Or hide. Light haired girls are out there. I'm out there, and I'm a dark haired girl. So guys like me.

StarryNight101 said...
Would you really want to go out with a guy who's just dating you for your looks? There will always be some guys who date girls just because they're pretty, or because they're popular. But those guys all suck. There are plenty of good guys out there, guys who will date someone because they like them for who they actually are. It's a stereotype to say that guy's always go for the blonde haired, blue-eyed cheerleader. That might be true in some cases, but certainly not all. Also, girls with blonde ... (more »)

suhaunah713 replied...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:46 pm :
I agree with starrynight101, if a guy likes you for your looks, get him out of your life as fast as you can. It's what on the inside that counts in the end.

BlackComet replied...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:47 pm :
Im agreeing with starrynight101 and suhaunah713, if the guy is after u for looks don't go with him, because its what matters inside that is the most important to u and a guy not for your looks you need to stay away from that guy

daneshzg said...
I actually find girls confusing myself!