Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Jordan H. said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 6:15 pm:
I totally agree with this! Why do boys go for the pretty girls especially skinny girls. I don't think boys get that the only thing that matters is personalliyty

bluepug18 said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 7:50 pm:
You seem to have a skewed perspective of reality, or your 'friend'. Of course there are always people, guys and girls, that will only stay focused on status and that will always be true, even for you. It's human nature to look for the ideal mate, and the fact that this guy paid more attention to the popularity side of status is disappointing but not the end of the world. Certainly, the generalization that all guys are like this is just not true. The problem is that you or your friend have chosen... (more »)

chevy said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 10:47 am:
its just the way they are :(

Paul P. said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 9:16 am:
 for blond girls... that's the last choice would take your too harsh guys

OpenHeart13 said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:40 pm:
Not all guys are like that. I know plenty that wouldnt ever base something on looks. Yeah thats part of it but every guy doesnt think the same and do disagree when it comes to whos cute and whos not.

ksfh replied...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 5:05 pm :

Ya, maybe cause they only know hot ones so it doesnt matter which one they get with. THink about it.

HisAmbassador said...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:10 pm:
Many guys have the view they are hot, they are not, NO that is not the right view stop looking at the outward and first get to know them for who they really are and then decide on if you want to date them by who they are on the inside not their looks

AnimalLoverNayNay said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 8:04 pm:
So true boys are confusing and they never know what they have till it's gone.Boys are PRIMATIVE!

poop123 said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 2:51 pm:
ok, everyones different... simple as that

babygirl195 said...
Feb. 25, 2011 at 1:53 pm:
boys are confussing

Brandi_Blair said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm:
Now I think i'm a messed up teen 'cause i have blond hair and blue eyes and i'm 15 and never had a boyfriend... or even my first kiss. Plus, i don't base a guy off cuteness, I base him off of his personality. Maybe that's why i've never had a boyfriend....

Kimalima replied...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 4:53 pm :
Im totally with you. Except I have hazel eyes. XD

midnitewanderer replied...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 9:28 pm :
hahhahaa maybe....but hey im rite there with ya =)

chrisoula-mez replied...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 4:39 pm :
i feel the SAME way!

MonaLisa218 said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 9:23 pm:
i know what u mean. its very hard to get a guy without losing him to "cute girls." but why do the girls always crash when the boys break up with them? why do the girls seem dumb?

Tbug1997 said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 3:18 pm:
in my opion guys (some of them) they only care about looks because then they can rub the girl in their friends faces or if they are in school they think imgae is everything  now im not saying all guys do that but most do its very rare to find a guy who loves you for you not for what you look like

iluvsocks said...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:17 am:
the thing is, boys go for any girl whos pretty, it doesnt matter if she has blue eyes or not, boys ONLY go after pretty popular girls. never anyone else.

Oozeworld said...
Feb. 15, 2011 at 5:00 pm:
Provided that I could actually get a girl to date me, I wouldn't care whether they were pretty or a cheerleader, or what their hair or eye color was.  Provided that I could actually get a girl to date me.  :P

Authorgal98 replied...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 7:54 pm :
You day i'm sure you'll meet a girl perfect for you! You just don't know her yet, so just be a little patient and you'll meet her. :) For now, just be yourself. Hope that helped!

midnitewanderer said...
Feb. 11, 2011 at 8:08 pm:
Okay dude I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm nothing like that! You can't base someone's personality or "popularity status" on hair and eye color. You should've taken this a step further and not talked about external things but internal things.... or that's want it seems like you were trying to do... maybe not...  Although I understanding what your saying, your basing your opinion on stereotypical movies... you can't really expect anything from movies. Movies are movies and not realit... (more »)