Why are boys so confusing? | Teen Ink

Why are boys so confusing?

By VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California
VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California

Good Girls are just Bad Girls who DON'T get Caught! <3

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

This was dedicated to a close friend of mine who feels this way.

iheartz BRONZE said...
on Jan. 17 2012 at 12:08 pm
iheartz BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

searching for answers in a world that answers none of them at all, or My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with- kelly clarkson

okay, the other one i posted got took down, but still there are girls that look at that stuff on guys,some do some don't...... same with guys.......example this boy stares at my b.oobs ALL the time. whenever we take tests and al he looks there.... he even admitted it, then he asked if i could give him a bj.

iheartz BRONZE said...
on Jan. 17 2012 at 12:04 pm
iheartz BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

you should read what i posted, i said most girls, but i dot think many girls want to look at your "junk"

on Jan. 17 2012 at 10:00 am
JoslynneMarieS BRONZE, Colton, South Dakota

I believe that life is a prize but to live doesnt mean your alive

Why are there not more of you out in the world?

ILYSME said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 12:40 pm
ILYSME, Seattle, Washington

I don't lie because lying is a cowardly move. It takes courage to tell the truth

It does also depend on the group of guys you survey, or even the area you live in. I think its also safe to assume that there are girls who look at more than just some ones eyes and smile.

iheartz BRONZE said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 9:57 am
iheartz BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

i notice how guys think girls are a certain way, but i've also noticed girls think the same about guys i posted on my experiences, they have gone to the gorgeuos blonde peppy stupid cheerleaders that turn out to be the real S.L.U.T.S..... not all are but from my experience thats what happens

iheartz BRONZE said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 9:54 am
iheartz BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

yes, 21% of guys (i surveyed 100) look at the face of a girl, 79 others look mainly at ur chest........... just saying, girls look at eyes, smile, body, how much your around them.... we don't look at your junk do we??????

iheartz BRONZE said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 9:52 am
iheartz BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

sometimes it is true, i make guys wscared of me so when i think they are looking, i can get the truth..... most of the time they look at my breasts, not the "oh i was just checking out your shirt design" but your guys so i expect that, it's normal....just look up occasionally...... faces can be as pretty too

ILYSME said...
on Jan. 3 2012 at 9:01 pm
ILYSME, Seattle, Washington

That's a stereotypical, jerk guy. A guy worth your time is nothing like this. If a guy is asking for anything more than a girl with their idea of a beautiful personality, you should stay away from them. A guy who looks for eye candy isn't worth your time. There are really great guys out there you just have to avoid the jerks that have become our stereotype.

on Dec. 29 2011 at 2:22 am
UnwantedNinja GOLD, Pretoria, Other

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

hahahaha Bite ur head !!!! funnii

on Dec. 29 2011 at 1:46 am
UnwantedNinja GOLD, Pretoria, Other

Walt Disney

I totally agree :)

yuvalkgn said...
on Dec. 19 2011 at 11:59 pm
Correction: Breasts*

yuvalkgn said...
on Dec. 19 2011 at 11:59 pm
True; girls believe we only look at their breats, body, and face. -_-'

on Dec. 8 2011 at 11:41 pm
StarryRoss GOLD, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"Writing is the socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." -E.L. Doctorow

hahaha tru that, i feel like i'm the only one who got that, that's hilarious

on Dec. 8 2011 at 11:39 pm

Yeah, i dunno, at our school, the cheerleaders are kind of a joke actually. So blonde cheerleader doesn't apply to me; yeah we kind of have a cool crowd, but nobody really cares much about them anyway. I have to say, i have brown hair and hazel eyes (which nobody believes) and i'm very smart, not a nerd, have lots of friends, and yet i NEVER EVER EVVVERRR got the guy. Ever. Not that they never liked me, i just never got it in the end. Well, jokes on all the cool girls, because i've got the best boyfriend in the world, 8 months, my best friend, who treats me well. I've learned its not at all about the other girls, and all those kinds of guys, its just the right guy, and whenever he comes, he comes, but it doesn't make you any less :)

edthezy54 said...
on Dec. 5 2011 at 11:50 am
edthezy54, Springfield, Massachusetts

i dont like blond girls but i do like spanish girls

ed thezy54 said...
on Dec. 5 2011 at 11:33 am
i like girls for their personality

chuntiBaee said...
on Dec. 2 2011 at 10:23 am
i Think Itt Iss Soo Weird Thtt Guyss Say They Knoe What They Wnt But Really They Dont.

on Nov. 30 2011 at 9:57 pm
DizneysWorld BRONZE, West Jordan, Utah

One of the hardest things in life is watching the one you love, love someone else

I love this article, but i am blonde and blue eyes, and not a cheerleader. Hair color has nothing to do with weather or not you get guys because if this was true, i could get any guy i want, and i cant.

iheartz BRONZE said...
on Nov. 28 2011 at 8:50 am
iheartz BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

sorry about the run on... hi and I love this story

-Duckie- GOLD said...
on Nov. 24 2011 at 8:34 pm
-Duckie- GOLD, West Fargo, North Dakota

Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.
-Anonymous

Agreed on the evil blonde thing. I'm blonde and I've only ever had one boyfriend :( plus it's not like there's a line.