relationship

Did you ever wonder if the boy you have a crush on will ever notice you? Wondering if he ever relizes you exist? Well if you like a guy that much maybe you should get the courge to ask him out or talk to him. But if he dises you then move on hes not worth your time u can do so much better. If you cant get him off ur mind then think it through. maybe u still have a chance ?!?! but you'll never know unless you try to get to know him. (but dont be pushy) Also hopefully your wish will come true ,like i hope mine does .

SunShineSparkleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
you go girl!!!!good luck! <3 :D

frnkplss55 said...
Great piece. This is a difficult topic for me becuase I know the guy AND he notices me AND i like him BUT, I'm afraid to ask him!!! so confused:)

kiska_puppy11 said...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 10:28 am:
Nice point! Get to know him. Don't be afraid to talk to him. Find something that you have in common and bring it up. I agree, don't be too pushy. Take it slow, and get to know him. Be his friend. Trust me, so far this is working for me. :)

precious04 said...
you have a great point!...i would always try to talk to the guy i like or let him talk to me thats how i would see if he wants me...but do not let anything stop you!AT ALL

tiger13 said...
this is kathryn taylor so wants worng

amberluvspandas said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 11:46 am:
Perhaps a wider range of vocabulary would be better

smileysdeadvalentine said...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 10:31 am:
honey, do not be scared just do it like my friend skissy she blurts it out loud she is not afraid of rejection.

Chelsea M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I kind of hope somewhere down deep in myself that it will happen too. But some times i feel down on myself and say it will never happen. I stop myself from thinking of that but i hope both of our wishes come true!