The Way Boys and Girls Are Becoming

There is a boy in my class that I realy like but one of my good friends is his girlfriend.That friend always gets the boys.It upsets me that it is so easy for her to get a boyfriend.My mom said the reason that a lot of boys will date her because she is easy.I know that but it still makes me mad that she gets to have anyone she wants as a boyfriend.I hope she doesn't turn out that way but that is the way she is heading.Maybe one day she will notice that after the boys get what they want out of her that they want care about her anymore and they will go to the next girl that is just as easy as her.I just hope she relizes that.I don't like the way some girls and boys are becoming.Plus I hope they all know if they keep acting that way they will always be unhappy.

cheytylemae. said...
i can relate to this, i had a friend who was like this. and now me and her don't speak. she acts like im invisible to her, because i tried to talk to her about it

Spoiled-Chicken said...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 6:32 am
that stinks. at least one person has a friend like that. I know how you feel. like the odd bean out maybe?

fob-fan5 replied...
I can relate so much. It bothers me when guys only go for the promiscuous girls and don't take the good girls that have just as much to offer if not more

Spoiled-Chicken replied...
yep i understand completely 

gal-o-art replied...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 8:38 am
my  friend was like that too n i tried to stop her .. now we dont even talk anymore because she thinks boys are everything

iloveco0kiemonster replied...
yeah i try n tell my friends tht their is sum1 4 evry1 but all of them just say "no theirs not.." but u hav 2 go through many heartbrakes 2 find the rite 1

Kay-Kay96 said...
I know how u feel i have a friend just like that well if u need anyone to talk to i am here

BreBre:) replied...
Well i still like him i i think he likes me but i dont want to push things to far in case he doesnt like me, i told him i like him adn said i didnt want to tell him becaus i was scared he would feel weird around me, but he said he didnt. do u have any idea what to do? o and by the way he broke up with her, quickly!:) o add me as a facebook friend, my name is Bre'Anna, (thats my boy nickname) so is cookie monster lol!

QueenBeatrice said...
This must be a hard dilemna you are in, but just remember that sometimes guys will ask any girl out just to impress their buddies that they can get a girl in a snap. Don't worry this guy will prob get bored of this girl beacuse he could be user her.

mikamika94 said...
In a way I found this article to be rather petty but at the same time I understand your feelings. I'm one of those girls that always got any guy that I wanted. I don't have to do anything to attract guys but I suppose in certain ways I was easy when I was with a guy. The odd thing is that everyone of them thought they were in love with me and I was always the one leaving them. Eventually I learned an important lesson.. If you're interested in more please read my article :"A Reality of Falling in... (more »)

trestonsgirl said...
Ok last year i dated a guy for 7 months and then he left me but i never stopped loving him.now we just started dating agian and he said he came back b/c after he dumped me last year he tried but could never stop loving me i said it was the same for me.and i think just b/c some guys might look like they want her just b/c she's "easy" one of them might actually love her.

sunny-wasaga-19 said...
I totally agree with you but really , these elementary school boys only care about one thing right now and i think we know what that is. They don't really know what prettiness is. These boys think they are cool and are hot, But really they are just some little boys who dont even know yet. Once you go into highschool, you'll find a real guy. and , talk to your friend about it because if she doesnt realize what she's doing, she can't fix it.

rawr5 said...
maby you should talk to her about how she acts,just be careful with your words

iloveco0kiemonster replied...
i totally agree with rawr5..!! tlk 2 her but be VERY careful wit ur words. :)

rawr5 said...
hoes B4 bros.grlfriends should mean more than some guy

hvnnorth said...
Dec. 29, 2009 at 11:40 am
It's very true. Many girls (and boys) dont get the love thay need at home so they find it with the other sex . They think they are being love, but really only being used. I pray they will wake up soon and relize it's so not worth the hurt to give yourself up for this four letter word 'love' that is not even present.

krhinesly said...
Dec. 29, 2009 at 11:01 am
well, i see where you're coming from. almost everyone has that one friend that seems to have it all, bu tbeing "easy" is certainly not the way to get there. just wait for that one guy that thinks you are the most amazing creature to set foot on the earth. don't be jealous, just keep your head up & eyes open. Love is out there for everyne, just be patient (:

Hay_Wire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yeah...that hurts....but hes probly not worht it if hes going for girls like her. and just curious, but shes your friend, so why are you calling her easy?
stick to your girlfriends, you need them more then a boyfriend. and besides.... we all have a long way to grow before we know who we'll fit with.

purplegiirl24 said...
well myy story is a little different. see ii have a friend that's a boy and well we are very close. we flirt nonstop and ii guess to be honest with myself ii have fallen un love with him. He's the first boy ii ever said ii actuallyy "love". thing is ii have watched him go from girl to girl and ii guess they're "easy" because he never works hard to get with them.

harvardsp2013 said...
Wow, oh my goodness. My story is the complete other way! See, I'm a Freshmen right now and in middle school I had a boyfriend for 2years. We broke up...THen he had two girlfriends that were "easy" and I didn't have any. THen I met this amazing guy...He treats me like a doll and but has a terrible background. Anyways back to my point. My best friend had one boyfriend. They went out for about a month then another one of my friends to convince him to break up with her because s... (more »)