The Way Boys and Girls Are Becoming | Teen Ink

The Way Boys and Girls Are Becoming

By Breluvsu GOLD, LaFayette, Alabama
Breluvsu GOLD, LaFayette, Alabama

Live, Love, Laugh.

There is a boy in my class that I realy like but one of my good friends is his girlfriend.That friend always gets the boys.It upsets me that it is so easy for her to get a boyfriend.My mom said the reason that a lot of boys will date her because she is easy.I know that but it still makes me mad that she gets to have anyone she wants as a boyfriend.I hope she doesn't turn out that way but that is the way she is heading.Maybe one day she will notice that after the boys get what they want out of her that they want care about her anymore and they will go to the next girl that is just as easy as her.I just hope she relizes that.I don't like the way some girls and boys are becoming.Plus I hope they all know if they keep acting that way they will always be unhappy.

tuasony said...
I would just like to point out that not all boys are like that. Just like not all girls are easy. I, personally, have never been in this situation before but has seen it happen. It makes me sad.

cheytylemae. BRONZE, Sherwood, Arkansas

"Two hopeful hearts, two lands apart. Together there's no end to what our dream can start.”
- Pocahontas

i can relate to this, i had a friend who was like this. and now me and her don't speak. she acts like im invisible to her, because i tried to talk to her about it

naminesfriend GOLD, Jessup, Maryland

An eye for an eyeball, a tooth for a toothball.

I... agree with DreamGlider. It's just that I think before anyone should think about getting in a relationship, they should have self confidence, enough to know they deserve the world and more. The fact is, its really a good thing that boys who generally want 'easy' girls don't look your way. Because they really don't deserve your time, and you should let your friend know they have to earn a certain trust before anything happens in a relationship. Men must earn the girl, and recognize she is a person. For most teenagers in recent years, self confidence is determined by sex. Once you realize it has nothing to do with it, you start to feel better about yourself. That's what I think anyway.

on Jun. 23 2010 at 8:38 am
Shykimmichi BRONZE, Shannon, North Carolina

if you can do it so can i. if u dont suceed try again until u do.

my  friend was like that too n i tried to stop her .. now we dont even talk anymore because she thinks boys are everything

BeYOUtiful_13 BRONZE, Tinley Park, Illinois

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
~Marilyn Monroe

yep i understand completely 

fob-fan5 SILVER, Brockon, Ma, Massachusetts
I can relate so much. It bothers me when guys only go for the promiscuous girls and don't take the good girls that have just as much to offer if not more

on Jun. 1 2010 at 6:32 am

~Marilyn Monroe

that stinks. at least one person has a friend like that. I know how you feel. like the odd bean out maybe?

Breluvsu GOLD said...
Breluvsu GOLD, LaFayette, Alabama

Live, Love, Laugh.

Well i still like him i i think he likes me but i dont want to push things to far in case he doesnt like me, i told him i like him adn said i didnt want to tell him becaus i was scared he would feel weird around me, but he said he didnt. do u have any idea what to do? o and by the way he broke up with her, quickly!:) o add me as a facebook friend, my name is Bre'Anna, (thats my boy nickname) so is cookie monster lol!

Kay-Kay96 BRONZE, Blacksburg, South Carolina

A broken heart is a broken mirror

I know how u feel i have a friend just like that well if u need anyone to talk to i am here

hiddenvallyranch BRONZE, New York, New York
This must be a hard dilemna you are in, but just remember that sometimes guys will ask any girl out just to impress their buddies that they can get a girl in a snap. Don't worry this guy will prob get bored of this girl beacuse he could be user her.

mikamika94 GOLD, Marshall, Virginia

"But now I'm told that this is life and pain is just a simple compromise to get what we want out of it." ~ Paramore ,"Misguided Ghosts

In a way I found this article to be rather petty but at the same time I understand your feelings. I'm one of those girls that always got any guy that I wanted. I don't have to do anything to attract guys but I suppose in certain ways I was easy when I was with a guy. The odd thing is that everyone of them thought they were in love with me and I was always the one leaving them. Eventually I learned an important lesson.. If you're interested in more please read my article :"A Reality of Falling in Love".

musiclover114 SILVER, Woodstock, Georgia

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

born an original, why die a copy?

Ok last year i dated a guy for 7 months and then he left me but i never stopped loving him.now we just started dating agian and he said he came back b/c after he dumped me last year he tried but could never stop loving me i said it was the same for me.and i think just b/c some guys might look like they want her just b/c she's "easy" one of them might actually love her.

I totally agree with you but really , these elementary school boys only care about one thing right now and i think we know what that is. They don't really know what prettiness is. These boys think they are cool and are hot, But really they are just some little boys who dont even know yet. Once you go into highschool, you'll find a real guy. and , talk to your friend about it because if she doesnt realize what she's doing, she can't fix it.

rawr5 said...
maby you should talk to her about how she acts,just be careful with your words

rawr5 said...
hoes B4 bros.grlfriends should mean more than some guy

on Dec. 29 2009 at 11:40 am
hvnnorth BRONZE, Ashdown, Arkansas

Everyone will hurt you every once in a while, its you who have to choose who is worth fighting for.

It's very true. Many girls (and boys) dont get the love thay need at home so they find it with the other sex . They think they are being love, but really only being used. I pray they will wake up soon and relize it's so not worth the hurt to give yourself up for this four letter word 'love' that is not even present.

on Dec. 29 2009 at 11:01 am
krhinesly BRONZE, Southaven, Mississippi

I'm pretty but I'm not beautiful. I'm good but I'm not angel. I sin but I'm not the devil. -Marilyn Monroe

well, i see where you're coming from. almost everyone has that one friend that seems to have it all, bu tbeing "easy" is certainly not the way to get there. just wait for that one guy that thinks you are the most amazing creature to set foot on the earth. don't be jealous, just keep your head up & eyes open. Love is out there for everyne, just be patient (:

We know what she meant

Hay_Wire PLATINUM, Independence, Missouri
yeah...that hurts....but hes probly not worht it if hes going for girls like her. and just curious, but shes your friend, so why are you calling her easy?

stick to your girlfriends, you need them more then a boyfriend. and besides.... we all have a long way to grow before we know who we'll fit with.

purplegiirl24 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

"I'm not mean; ii jUst tell thee thruth"

well myy story is a little different. see ii have a friend that's a boy and well we are very close. we flirt nonstop and ii guess to be honest with myself ii have fallen un love with him. He's the first boy ii ever said ii actuallyy "love". thing is ii have watched him go from girl to girl and ii guess they're "easy" because he never works hard to get with them.