Love your kind of love.

People must fight for marriage!!! Laws should not prohibit you from being with the one you love!!!! Now, I'm not screaming about anarchy, or to stop the government. But I can't believe that some one would do such a cruel and terrible thing. No law should keep you from being with the love of your life!!! This is just.....uh. This issue just........ discusts me. This is such a terrible and cruel thing to do to a person. And, believe it or not, most popular brand names support a company that helps gay people get closer and closer to solving this issue. Celebritys support it, fast-food resturants support it, there are even campaignes held to spread the word. I hope that this issue will be over soon. It's just a terrible thing to do to a person.......

Jaggerswagger said...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:40 pm:
The purpose of your .......s is kind of ambiguous

Waka $inamon said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:31 am:
You guys are discusting. Its Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

BlueBubbles95 said...
I so agree with you! everyone has a right to be happy!!

TryeGuy said...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 12:59 am:
I agree, It is ridiculous that there are even laws about this.  But in truth it is more about fear. As humans we generaly fear what we do not understand. Fortunately, we are beginning to understand others and there ways much better, a good example is this post itself

tawny_2011 said...

DEFINITELY!

Its a relationship between two people...not the whole world. Why should people who i dont know or who dont even care about me as a human being get to decide if Im allowed to get married to the person I love?

LET PEOPLE LOVE WHO THEY WANNA! FREE LOVE <33 GIVE IT A CHANCE =]

birdie said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 5:01 pm:
I totally agree wiyh you. straight people are alloud to be married why cant homosexuals? They shouldn't be treated any differently, theyre people too! And its total BS for someone to stand in the way of love no matter who you you fall in love with same gender or not! just my opinion, hope noboddy takes offense to it and if they do then sorry, its just what i feel.

NatalieB. replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:58 pm :
You shouldn't be sorry for what you think is right, but it's good you don't want to offend anybody. When I first wrote this article, I thought I'd get a bunch of hate responses, but I now I get that a ton of users on this site feel as strongly about this as I do.

MadHatter said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 11:17 am:
Thank you for posting this. As part of the gay community, its good to know that somebody supports it. Im sick of all the homophobics or people who're into lesbians cause its "hot." I also hate all the girls who're saying to bi to get attention from guys. I live in a pretty hick town full of people who just dont get it.

NatalieB. replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:55 pm :
I'm just glad I'm getting the word out to more people. I'm not part of the gay community, but I was raised knowing wrong from right, and the way people hate homosexuals and how some people act for attention or to be funny in this kind of way is ridiculous. I hope that in the future this won't be a big issue anymore.

NatalieB. replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:08 pm :
While I am not part of the gay community, I do agree that homophobics and the fake homosexuals are really just these small, ignorant people who want evrything to be the way they want it.

Haven said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 6:37 am:

Alot of poeple down same sex marriage and same sex love but its not them. I read this in a anita blake book i read. it said poeple hate whats inside more than the other. Basically if someone is gay lesbian or bi or i mean even trans the person in question will have a problem with it because they cant be happy with who they are and are jealous of the other person.

All of this is my and a few of my friends opinion

asesa234 said...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:19 am:
I love your perception about this topic, I feel the same way- even though my religion implies that it should be otherwise, I believe that people should not be discriminated just because of what they like or who they love, as long as they are good people!

Jimmy_flash said...
Dec. 29, 2009 at 1:34 am:
love is love im a straight male but i dnt c no problem if two dudes like each other or two girls just because they r the same sex they cant be in love? total bs

NatalieB. replied...
Jan. 2, 2010 at 10:13 am :
Thank you for agreeing on this ridiculous issue. Homosexuals aren't the onlt people who want this issue to be canned!!!!

Victori_Rappold said...
Love is love gay , lesbian , interracial; it's all the same.You can not help who you love and no law should keep you and your significant other apart.

AmnyR said...
sorry, but i disagree. if you love someone of the same gender fine, i have no problem with you being with them, but marriage is a sacred bond between one MAN and one WOMAN.

NatalieB. replied...
Jan. 2, 2010 at 10:15 am :
I respect your opinion on this issue, but (as you can already tell) I strongly disagree.

AmnyR replied...
Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:59 pm :
well, that's the great thing about america... we can all have our own opinions :)

Ambrosia H. replied...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 1:54 pm :
Marriage's point is to bond two people in love for eternity, because they're in love. Where does it say that it's for one male and one female only? And if your example comes from some religious book, I'm sorry, but I will totally disregrd it. I need better proof than religion, which may or may not be right.

andromeda13 replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:58 pm :
i accept the opinion of not liking gay marrige hopwever i do disagree with it. love is love no matter what, and it's a terrible thing too tell two pple who love each other that they can't get married. it's plain cruel. sure have an opinion but don't act on it! it doesn't do any good! what good are you doing by telling people they can't get married just becasue they are gay or lesbian or bi??? why should it matter?