Teenage Love?

Do you believe in love in high school? Could it possibly exist?

No way, kids don't know what true love is... But, how many people do you know that dated in high school that are currently married and happy? I personally know about 4 couples very very well that are now happy after being high school sweethearts. Did they just like each other as teens and grow to love each other? When did the "like" change to "love?" In college? Age 21? 22?23? Or could they possibly have loved each other all along?

How can you put an age on love?

I, personally, believe in teenage love. I truly think it exists. Adults that did not fall in love till they were, in fact, adults, will most likely dismiss it. However, some - like my mother, for instance - do not dismiss teenage love. Do you?

kairi.kaylyn said...
Yes, this is true. Sometimes people date for like 3 weeks and they start to say "I love you" when in all fact they don't.

crazy one replied...
i soo agree its so sudden its like thats inmature rite thier but u knw some of then really do work

pink unicorn said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:40 am
i like you

Mady said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:38 am
that is very discriminating......

Madelyn said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:33 am
it leaves them no where

PiinkFaeriie said...
I truly do belive in love, being 16 and in high school, I think I am not only entitled to my own opinion but to my own experience. My boyfriend is really sweet and despite the bumps in our relationship, we have managed to dismiss each and every one of them and tell each other we love one another. True love has no limits and you are never supposed to allow jealous and envious individuals to get between you. My advice to all other young high school lovers is to be yourself in the relationship... (more »)

Frank said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:34 am
When people think about love, true love, they usually think about movies. But if movies are acting, and unreal. Where does that leave love?

Learn6611 said...
Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:20 am
I hate the girls in my grade that are dating.. I mean come on, your 13 you can't possibly know how powerful love is. Highschool, now there's a difference because your a young adult. And, I do belive that there is love in highschool.

sophza said...
I think that love could happen in high school under the right circumstances, and yet so often I find girls who think that they should just sit there and wait for that right circumstance. Sitting gets you no where. If you are truly that obsessed with finding love, be ACTIVE.

TheRacoon said...
As long as you have a brain (I'm talking human brain cuz I dunno about others) then you can love.  Love is chemicals in the brain that make us well, love.  A 5 year old can fall in love with another 5 year old and it can possibly be as strong as that love between two 30 year olds or 50 year olds or 80 year olds.  Expression and recognision of love is different but it's always there.

TheEarlofZerces said...
Hmmmm, it really is an interesting question, and it reminds me of something my father once told me, when we witnessed some one leaving his bride at the alter due to his own craven cowardice. He (my father, that is) said to me that happiness is fleeting, but that doesn't mean that it's meaningless. And that doesn't mean that one should avoid happiness to avoid pain. In the end, happiness only fades when you stop working at it. And, I guess that if there are people that will continue to work at it... (more »)

kekeshawty:) replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 8:27 am
.Ii real belive in teenage love its real not puppy love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheEarlofZerces replied...
Um, yes. Isn't that what I was just saying? That teenage love is actually plausible?

steffdawgg replied...
I think there's both. There's true teen love, and there's the puppy love. Many people that have bad experiences believe that every relationship is puppy love and fake, but that's a dis to many out there, including me.

veeevianlee said...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 7:41 am
I believe in teenage love. Not crushes. 

IceFox416 said...
I believe in teenage love . . . but I don't think people really start to fall in love untill maybe 16. The early teenage years are mostly spent trying to figure out what "love" really is. I don't think people really fall in love untill they are comfortable with their feelings and know what love really means to them. Before that, I don't think people really fall into "true" love.

poop546 replied...
i love poop, poop is tastey, poop poop poop poop green poop is the best poop poop pooop

crazy one replied...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa tat is funnie ure like my brother

Ally1832 said...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 9:07 am
I believe in it. It's true.

a tiger said...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 9:07 am
i dont belive in it its totaly to young