10 rules: Sisters and Men;;

1. Sista always before thy boyfriend.
2. Thou shall NEVER say I do.
3. Thou shall not change for any man.
4. Thou shall not say "I love you" unless fully meant.
5. Thou shall only have one boyfriend at a time.
6. Though Shall not take thy sistas man.
7. Thou shall honor a committed relationship.
8. Thou shall only have sex with the man whom they love.
9. Thou shall never put up with any mans crud.
10. Thou shall not forgive and forget.

These are the rules my sister and I created long ago, before my sister put her man before me.

MadyBoo said...
I agree with all of this! I like the one about putting up with any mans crud! LHH!(:

SpeakingLifeofSerenity said...
i think this is funny but I don't like number 10 though. . . but this was when ya'll were younger so I guess it doesn't imply now. Right??

StuberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i disagree with #10 and #2 and #3, because if there is a bad habit then it needs to change,

KayKay:-) said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 7:49 am
I thought this was pretty funny, except I disagree with number 2 and number 10. But the rest is halirious! Sorry, I know I spellled that wrong.

Megan S. said...
i love this, its so true:)

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
mostly agree.  it's cool that you thought to make these rules.  and i'm sorry.

setora said...
i like it :) but i dont agree with it all :/

lostnhim said...
Amen to that! I second those motions!

Authorgal98 said...
Alleiguliah!!! I spelled that wrong! Hey, it's hard your try ^.^ ok, serious now, your sister wasn't a sister if she did that oyu have all right tocut her off. It's her loss.

G-Ann said...
So True!! lol!! amaxing!

through_my_eyes said...

Amen to that girl. 

I'm so sorry about what your sister did to you.

olican16 said...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 9:51 am
thanks!!!!

olican16 said...
i really like this... when my stuff gets out of pending could you check it out? it wouldmean the world to me!! great job with all of your stuff!!

AprilNeon replied...
Great job!!

little-miss-sunshine said...
This is great and I'm sorry about what your sister did to you. The only ones I disagree with, are "Thou shall NEVER say I do" because marriage because of true love is okay, and "Thou shall not forgive and forget." isn't that the key to good relationships? I understand if you catch the guy making love with another gal, but nobody's perfect, right? Anyway, great job!

Brebre95 said...
i loooove this. good work! please check out some of mine.

PayPay said...
i belive in all them. thank you for writein that.

Yvaine_96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 6:07 am
i think wat she meant by NEVER SAY I DO is never marry some one just because you hav a crush on him or some thing like dat.....u know how now a days ppl marry at a young age??

MayaPapaya said...
Sept. 7, 2009 at 1:27 am
I agree with everything besides the i do part. I believe in marriage.

Kylee M. said...
I agree with everything but the Never say I do part... Not ever get married? thats a little extreme.